Views:	310
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	378813Click image for larger version

Name:	rafale.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	378814

Comment

• Maiden for my new fms pitts 1400... went well,, great and very airobatic.. been wanting to knife edge .. so i did it for a few seconds ,, happy with that.. slower than tha warbirds im normally flying,, thats to b expected... very fun Click image for larger version

Name:	16858593144391135844620500243101.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	378833

Comment

• Haven't posted in a while but I finally was able to maiden the HK B-17 a few days ago. Weather was great but gusting up to 15. The plane handled the wind really well and had a great few flights. I haven't added differential yet - it would definitely help for taxi. Also attached a Go2 up front during the second flight but unfortunately the battery died halfway thru. I should have taken more pics but at least got 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
          Maiden for my new fms pitts 1400... went well,, great and very airobatic.. been wanting to knife edge .. so i did it for a few seconds ,, happy with that.. slower than tha warbirds im normally flying,, thats to b expected... very fun Click image for larger version

Name:	16858593144391135844620500243101.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	378833
          Just as a heads up, it's been reported that the battery tray can come loose resulting in the battery sliding backwards and the resulting change in the CG is not nice.
          In one of my first vids on this FMs Pitts, a subscriber commented this might happen, and it did! So if you have one of these, you might want see why it happ...

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Thank you gross.. another couple flights thismorn .. sunday here.. so easy to land compared to the warbirds,, fun plane to fly.. yes have glued in xtra foam to front of hatch as per model av8r.. so thanks again.. batteries charged again spitfire in the morn .. kings birthday holiday here.. yeha no work monday

Comment

• Good to hear. I have my Pitts version one all ready to go, just waiting for a patch of good weather, hopefully Sunday or Monday.
              As did all of us, I grew up with 'the 24th of May is the Queen's birthday' Seems so strange to hear 'The King' but, I guess we were all lucky to have the Queen as it doesn't look like the ruling monarch will be a Queen for quite some time!
              Good luck with the Pitts, sounds like you have your bases covered.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Gee sounds like u folks in wyoming hav hard time with the weather (wind) not good.. we have crap winds in november winter now is pretty good... spitfire was fun ,,, u may have seen ime papa dotting it bout half way

Comment

Thank you gross.. another couple flights thismorn .. sunday here.. so easy to land compared to the warbirds,, fun plane to fly.. yes have glued in xtra foam to front of hatch as per model av8r.. so thanks again.. batteries charged again spitfire in the morn .. kings birthday holiday here.. yeha no work monday
                  Hey, I was in Melbourne recently. Beautiful city you have there (despite a history of bridge collapses).

Comment

• West gate bridge,, that was 1970 i was5 to many people here now,, guess thats happening everywhere back to good stuff ,, been out to the hanger , and f4u and p51 put there wings(hands ) up for couple sorties on sunday morn,, weather permitting..

Comment

West gate bridge,, that was 1970 i was5 to many people here now,, guess thats happening everywhere back to good stuff ,, been out to the hanger , and f4u and p51 put there wings(hands ) up for couple sorties on sunday morn,, weather permitting..
                      King Street Bridge collapsed 1962. Two bridges in 8 years! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHfv...l=PhilipMallis

Comment

• Better man than me did not know that,, well done

Comment

• Happy Father's Day to those who have kids..

Went out this morning and got two flights on the Roban Hughes 500D, nice calm morning with the sun rising, sorry not the best video but I'm flying by myself and no hat cam.

Attached Files

Comment

• Dude! DCORSAIR You are living the dream with TC's bird!

Comment

• Great weather here in Ohio today. A few flights on this A-4

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8425.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	380020

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                                Dude! DCORSAIR You are living the dream with TC's bird!
                                You are so right, 30+ years I have dreamed of flying a big Magnum PI version Hughes 500D, a big Thanks to Roban I have been flying this one for about three yrs now, its been a great flying heli too, I do my regular maintenance on it and that's only greasing the gears every 3 flights, those gears are a failure point on these Roban kits, got to keep them well lubed...

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                                  Great weather here in Ohio today. A few flights on this A-4

Name:	IMG_8425.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	380020
                                  Looks great, always one of my favorites to fly, I got out of the 80mm jets but have to say that the A-4 was one of my favorites and a good flyer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                                    A few flights on this A-4.
                                    E6, It sounds like it was a gorgeous day to be flying a gorgeous airframe. Nicely done, Sir. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Getting acquainted with the Bad Kitty!

Comment

• Calm winds today but broiling hot. Got 4 flights each on my Extreme Flight Extra, Eurofighter, Mig 29 and F-18. The more I fly the Eurofighter, the more I like it. Lands easier than anything I've got. The Mig is flying nicely with the TV nozzles and it too is super smooth on landing. Ringing out the F-18 finally after I replaced the flap servos with Hitec ones and now they are working beautifully, FINALLY! What a pain the stock ones were for me (on both my F-18's), most of the time at least one would not deflect while in flight leaving it tough to fly until they were brought up.

Name:	20230628_114733.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	380959Click image for larger version

Name:	20230628_114747.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	380960
                                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• In my personal salute to the beginning of the Independence holiday weekend and next week, I flew my P-47D OLE' COCK and my B-2 Spirit bomber Spirit of Missouri.

It was a beautiful morning to fly very light winds which allowed me to put the B-2 up in the air. Even at its model size, it really is impressive to watch flyby. As long as winds are light or calm, I feel pretty confident to takeoff, fly, and land it on our very rough runway. I can only imagine what it would have been like operating out of a smooth runway like at an airport or something. Still it works for me. Both of these planes have around 27 flights on them now.

Have a great Independence Day weekend, everyone!🎈🎈🎈

Cheers

Davegee

Name:	IMG-0881.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	381118Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-0882.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	381119Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-0883.jpg