Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And apparently there's more on the way later tonight and Saturday.!!!!!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• I had the chance to get out and fly a few of the planes I have ready to test fly for the first time. These three I just flew on April 12 here in Rapid City SD not the best day but all three flew with no problems. The Little F9F-Panther is a kick in the pants to fly love the Optional gear for take offs and landings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	655F8446-6598-4DDF-B327-D05FC6C92986.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	375694

Comment

• Nice calm early morning for some flights on the HSD T-33 EDF 120mm, got out to my runway before the sun was up, assembled it and got the first flight as the sun was just rising, that's how I like to fly, 5 flights so far and got this one dialed in nicely, I crashed my first one about a month ago after 40 flights so this is a replacement, great flying jet.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
          Nice calm early morning for some flights on the HSD T-33, great flying jet.
          DC. Beautiful Airplane, Sir. Love the size. Is it the 120 EDF or a turbine? Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

DC. Beautiful Airplane, Sir. Love the size. Is it the 120 EDF or a turbine? Best, LB
            Yes it is the 120mm EDF version, one of these days I would love to get a turbine version and try my hand at that, never flown a turbine, not sure I will get the chance, 39yrs in this hobby, not sure how much longer I will keep flying, slowly losing interest now days, can't find the time to fly much these days, with work and family chores taken up most of my extra time.....

Comment

Yes it is the 120mm EDF version, one of these days I would love to get a turbine version and try my hand at that, never flown a turbine, not sure I will get the chance, 39yrs in this hobby, not sure how much longer I will keep flying, slowly losing interest now days, can't find the time to fly much these days, with work and family chores taken up most of my extra time.....
              DC, I sure you will hang in there, though I can understand. There are those days.... Again, great lookin' airframe. Best, LB
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• My Tigercat took to the air for the first time in almost two years after the rebuild!!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	34827856_628389170841076_9097266716097904640_n.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	376531

What a thrill to fly her again, I did notice that she doesn't have the power she had with the 780 kv's since I went back to the stock motors, but that's okay, I always loved to just fly the pattern with her and enjoy the visual. If I decide in the future to upgrade again, I think the LX B 25 props may be the way to go. Have to check with Mr. Brown on that.
                Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Grossman56. great looking aircraft. Best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Check out my awesome maiden flight! Takeoff into a vertical, and a sweet wheelie landing!! And that whistle........

Comment

• Nice flight and landing. Did you put a whistle in it, or it just sounds like that from the factory?

Comment

• If you like easy to launch speed planes, check out my maiden of the FMS Flash V2!!

Comment

• Plain old Timber

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanes View Post
                            Plain old Timber
                            Yep, plan old Timber
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	GTIS4533.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	376872
                            AMA 424553

Comment

• RRHandy, looks like that Timber was flying over some tornado debris.

Comment

• Just the build table.
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Check out my maiden flight on the FMS 800mm P-51!

Comment

• Video of my maiden flight of Sharp Nose Su

Sharp nose Su is made and flown by paulrkytek using parts from a crashed Freewing SU35 with a remodelled nose in balsa married into the foam rear section.Mai...

Comment

• Today I felt like taking a few prop jobs to the field and one 64mm F9F Panther from motion with stationary gear. an E-flite PT-17 I do a lot of go pro video's with I just velcro the Go pro 7 White to the top of the wing on the black spot you can see the Vecro I Mount it with Two different T-28's ,a Freewing OV-10, and the E-flite P-39 Aero Cobra. I had enough batteries to fly for hours my Brother and I started at 6 am and flew off and on until about 10:30 What a great time with just a slight cross wind. Test flew the new Twin Timber from E-Flite for My brother the Twin Timber has a wide envelope of flight characteristics From mild, almost docile to wild extremes. Love the diff. thrust and the thrust reversing great flying plane

Click image for larger version  Name:	478FEDB2-A509-4198-90DC-6BB427014CEC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	186.4 KB ID:	377566

Comment

A change of perspective would reignite interest in the hobby. I have been flying RC since 1990. Was finding it harder and harder going to the field 5 years ago flying the same maneuvers. A new plane once in a while gave the interest a boost. But after it’s all trimmed out and a dozen flights in, the excitement wanes. So I explored head-tracking FPV inside the cockpit to fly from pilot’s perspective. That opend up opportunities to learn from full scale pilot training material. It’s like learning to fly all over again with new awe, wonder and challenges, all with existing planes in the hangar. Much longer lasting high than Maiden of a new plane. Then, being able to fly formation and dogfights with friends add new layers of experience never possible before flying conventionally. Now I can’t wait to get to the field every week. Sometimes twice a week flying with friends like this😉

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                        Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• That's cool, Turbinefancy. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X