Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Pauly and Hugh! No this time it didn't feel sluggish at all...Not sure if the cold weather played into it last time or not...Yesterday was substantially warmer comparatively than the last flight before where she felt sluggish. The inrunner setup is really the only way to go with this bird. Getting her dialed in, she's a presence!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman Is that all the planes you have in your Hangar? if I listed all mine I wouldn't have any room to post any thing else LOL!!!!!
      Not even close, it's all that fit character wise on the signature line. I even sold 8 planes (of course never listed) a couple weeks ago at a flea market at one of the 2 clubs I am a member of, just to make more room at my inside hangar. The garage rafters are also full. Made enough cash to buy the SU-30, the FW 90mm F-18 and upgraded to the DX9. Need to sell a few more soon if FW keeps coming out with new models and upgrades existing ones. FW, please stop!
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Outstanding Aros, saw you flew fully "loaded for bear" and it seemed rock solid steady with a nice high alpha landing. Bravo! Last time you flew it you thought it was a little sluggish after the repaint. Is that still the case?
        Want to feel how sluggish that same plane would be at over 7,000 ft. MSL I know, try it some time You guys that fly at near sea level and your warmer weather have it made. It's tougher up North LOL!!!!

Comment

• Went out yesterday and flew of my planes with floats off the new 1 ft. of snow UMX Timber the new UMX Turbo Timber, 2.1 Cessna 150, S 2 Cub, 60" Timber. E-Flite 1500 twin cargo plane, would have had the new Air Tractor out with floats on, but Horizon shorted me the mounting brackets and screw package waiting to receive that before the snow is gone LOL!!! here is one of the video's Temp 18 degrees sunshine and a slight 5 to 10 mph direct cross wind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p0P93lYAVM&t=18s

Comment

• I'll do you one better, by flying off water at 5183ft elevation with a stock power system. Very sluggish.

Comment

• Went to the field this mornin and got a couple flights on my little birds.
              Then sat back and watched the big dogs play! Ya may be able tell I was a little impressed...
              Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• This pilot has mad skills... or as I like to say.. is insane!
                He was tossing that jet around like a 3D plane!
                Short clip..sry.. I was too stunned to grab my phone in time.

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Nothing like trust vectoring.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

• LOL, pretty much sums it up. Talk about Big Boy Toys. Wow that's impressive.
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Here is a video I did of my detailed Air Tractor 402 with floats on flying off the snow we have left from the 12" we got Monday. I painted the floats to match the plane One of theses days I need to learn more on making a Hat cam video LOL!!!! Here is a photo of the planes I took out to fly today I ran out 26 batteries of various sizes Stating with the Air Tractor 402, PT-17, Dynum 50" By-plane, Spitfire UMX Turbo Timber, and the UMX Gee Bee R2, Also test flew my brother FMS 48" Ranger on floats and test flew another guys FMS King Fisher floats off the snow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flyday.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	238975

Comment

• Got out with the unmistakable warthog this morning. Such a mean looking thing.

Headed back to the field later in the afternoon, despite some unfavourable wind conditions, to maiden the liberator. Uneventful. She hauls some serious butt for a 2m wingspan, cant wait to get it back up in some calm conditions.

Comment

• First time flying my Freewing 90mm F-16 Arctic Camo with full ordinance AND tanks...Was very pleasantly surprised to discover there was no real difference with or without tanks.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Last time I flew my F-16 was at the Flying Cowboys AMA Fly in Mid September last year

. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1405.JPG
Views:	424
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	239172

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                              First time flying my Freewing 90mm F-16 Arctic Camo with full ordinance AND tanks...Was very pleasantly surprised to discover there was no real difference with or without tanks.

Outstanding, looks like you got it dialed in nicely, beautiful landing. Bet she looks like a real beast in the air with that scheme and the ordinance! Welcome to the "I Love My F-16 Club"
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks Hugh, she looks like one mean SOB with the ordinance and tanks roaring by on those low WOT passes! Color me
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                  First time flying my Freewing 90mm F-16 Arctic Camo with full ordinance AND tanks...Was very pleasantly surprised to discover there was no real difference with or without tanks.

Personally... I loved your Flag Officer clearing the path for take off! lol Beautiful pup.. and as always, awesome flight vid.
                                  Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                                    Personally... I loved your Flag Officer clearing the path for take off! lol Beautiful pup.. and as always, awesome flight vid.
                                    LOL, yeah she's my trusty co-pilot AND she's learning to stay out of the way of the takeoff roll! Thanks for the comments!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Put the first test flight on three planes this morning. My new Havoc racer, an E-flite splendor, I was given a few days ago, and One of three E-Flite Turbo Otter's I am assembling for some family member's also flew my Dynam Waco and the E-flite PT-17. I would still be out flying but I have to go get my Private Pilot medical today.
                                      Click image for larger version  Name:	havoc.jpg Views:	6 Size:	98.4 KB ID:	239383Click image for larger version  Name:	Otter.JPG Views:	5 Size:	80.9 KB ID:	239384

Comment

• Hello Gents! We somehow managed to get seven aircraft in the air at the same time for some onboard video with only a few near misses. It was a fun day!.

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• WBRC ………. I don't pay a lot of attention to the majority of flight videos posted on the web but yours always draw me in because of the 360 camera.
                                          So you must have a friend operating the camera operations while you're flying unless you have the unbelievable multitask skill set of some of the video FPS (first person shooter)
                                          gamers I have run into while shooting zombies and the sorts whereas they type 60+ wpm taunting less capable players all the while killing everything near them
                                          That big patch of water near the one end of the runway, been any water ditches by the members
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X