X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
    I love that Mystique xviper ! Another one on my Sailplane Want List...

I just checked and of course it's discontinued. E-flite apparently has an allergic reaction to keeping their product from being discontinued within 2 years. Sheesh.

Like the BoT, you know where to find me if you ever decide to sell.
    Both of those are "keepers". You'll have to deal with the executor of my estate.

Comment

• Maidened this HSD T-33 beauty yesterday. Best maiden in a long time, eight flights and she is dialed in!

Comment

• I flew one of these to the field, and one of these at the field. They have very similar top speeds.
        There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulZ View Post
          Maidened this HSD T-33 beauty yesterday. Best maiden in a long time, eight flights and she is dialed in!
          Nice PaulZ ! Make sure you create a thread for that beauty!
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
            I flew one of these to the field, and one of these at the field. They have very similar top speeds.
            I would love to see more of the TbucketV8 birdie ya flew to the field! Looks mighty fine...
            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• DANG WIND!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post

I would love to see more of the TbucketV8 birdie ya flew to the field! Looks mighty fine...
                thx! yes! I'm very attached to her!
                There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulZ View Post
                  Maidened this HSD T-33 beauty yesterday. Best maiden in a long time, eight flights and she is dialed in!
                  Looks great, really thinking about getting one of those, maybe in the T-Bird livery, don't know yet, like them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Looks great, really thinking about getting one of those, maybe in the T-Bird livery, don't know yet, like them both.
                    Both liveries are beautiful. This plane has a good presence in the sky.

Comment

• Got out today before the Memorial Weekend crowds and got 20 flights in, 5 each on the F-16, F-4, Stinger 90 and AvantiS. Winds were supposed to be 10-13 mph, but from 8:30 on they were 18-25 mph, but fortunately directly down the main runway. Definitely the highest winds I've ever flown in and at first only flew the Avanti and Stinger and was going to leave the F-4 and F-16 in the truck. Then I said, the hell with it, might as well give them a try. The F-4 handled the winds very well and it seems that heavy beast of an F-16 actually really liked it. Since I was on grass, it was nice not to use take-off flaps on either and it was the first time I haven't used them on the F-16, but man it got off in less than 100 feet with a nice smooth lift off. And landing with full flaps on all of them into a gusting wind was actually a pleasure. The F-4 and F-16 slowed down sooooo nice and got into high alpha beautifully, at maybe 10-15 mph ground speed. Can't ask for anything more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_123107.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	256090Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_123125.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	285.4 KB
ID:	256091
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• The County and Flood Control dug out around one of my clubs airfields and now we have a semi-permanent pond right next to the geotex runway. Took the opportunity to break out my old Hangar9 Saratoga 40 on floats for a spin. Had a great time putting 6 maiden flight on my T-33 as well.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	HSF_May23b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	389.2 KB ID:	256275
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.gif Views:	2 Size:	1.77 MB ID:	256277

Experimenting making gif images..
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	SAR4.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	256282

I also took my Heng Long Sherman tank to field and just about everyone there wanted to play with it! LOL! We had a blast! With the extra property the club has a couple even suggested building our own tank battlefield..

Comment

• Got in another do-335 flight today. I really like this plane!

---
                          Warbirder

Comment

• Flew the Black Horse Gilmore Red Lion. 12S 60cc size electric. It was a little tail heavy and we had a gusty crosswind that made landing a challenge. A nice classic Golden Age Air Racer that's a blast to fly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gil Maiden 1.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	256346Click image for larger version

Name:	Gil Maiden 3.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	256347Click image for larger version

Name:	Gil Maiden 4.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	256348Click image for larger version

Name:	Gil Maiden 9.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	256349

Comment

• Twowingtj, Beautiful model and great to see you out flying. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Changed the wheels on the Ryan as a member had pointed out the low bounce variety tend to mush and can make ground handling even more difficult. Well, he was right. I put on the new Sullivan variety which has a nylon bearing sandwiched by the aluminum hub. Nice sturdy sidewalls too. Noticed right away on the first takeoff - no rolling tendencies after rudder inputs. The landing was the same she stayed on the straight track and rolled out smoothly.
                                Attached Files

Comment

• F22trainer, Glad to see she's back in the sky. Just love that airframe. Happy Memorial Weekend to you and yours, Best, LB
                                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                    Changed the wheels on the Ryan as a member had pointed out the low bounce variety tend to mush and can make ground handling even more difficult. Well, he was right. I put on the new Sullivan variety which has a nylon bearing sandwiched by the aluminum hub. Nice sturdy sidewalls too. Noticed right away on the first takeoff - no rolling tendencies after rudder inputs. The landing was the same she stayed on the straight track and rolled out smoothly.
                                    Agree with Elbee. Classic airframe! Love it!

Comment

• All Flite Test day. One flight each on the Scout, the Storch, the Mustang, the Tiny Trainer, and the Bushwacker. I made sure the camera had ample memory available this time, and didn't miss recording the Bushwacker landing this week. The music in the video is liable to be an age test. I haven't heard the song in decades, and had to go searching for it.

Comment

• Got some flights on these over the holiday weekend, got me a hauler now too.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Got the maiden in on my F-18 Canadian Demo finally. Posted some info on it in the F-18 thread. We've gotten over 25" of rain in the last 4 days so couldn't go to my usual grass field (unless I outfitted her with floats). All I can say is "Mikey Likes"!!!

You Tube Video: https://youtu.be/JMQTuHvB4yA

The above looks better cause you can go to full screen and I shot this with my phone, not the best work.

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Working...
                                          X