Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravythe clown Is that the stemwings kit you're using?

I plan on adding lights to mine at some point this winter. Here's a great video of a few raptors at night. Now if there were a way to simulate the flame extended beyond the tail....

Comment

• yes it is it went in nice. However I changed out blades very often. I used a new blade to cut in each of the six lights. I used gorilla glue to set them. I used very little but it still foamed up through the seams in the wings. So I got some clean up to do there.

I'm hoping to finish her up today. Not sure when the maiden will be. Not worried though as this is my second 22, so I know how she flies

Gravy

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
      Gravythe clown Is that the stemwings kit you're using?

I plan on adding lights to mine at some point this winter. Here's a great video of a few raptors at night. Now if there were a way to simulate the flame extended beyond the tail....

https://youtu.be/gOkn3Sd3mW8?si=Q4R-uLKHNI7AGGsu
      Attached Files

Comment

• Just need to finish up the nav lights and change out the main tires when they get here. I love how the slimes look powered up.

Gravy
        Attached Files

Comment

• Flying my F22 i just wondered if i could setup my radio to pass from the take off to cruise mod and from the cruise to landing an in the same time to go up/down the landing gear. Someone use this facility? I just found how to switch using only button between the three flight phases.
          Badan Kit - Yak55M 2.8m; EF - Extra 300 2.3m; Multiplex - Funcub;Funjet Ultra2;Parkmaster;FW - F22 90-X45 Xicoy;ROBBE MISTRAL 2.0

Comment

• She’s ready to go. I got my new main wheels last night.

Gravy
            Attached Files

Comment

• nice work Gravy, shes looking sweet
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• My daughter made the AMRAM base symmetrical if you want to display it outside the launch rail Click image for larger version

Name:	20240106_210955_resized.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	394253
                rc flyin addict

Comment

• Gravythe clown Outstanding light mod. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Had one of you put a camera to see if our F22 have the same issue with flutter of the rudders like the real one ? If yes what small camera can i use for that?
                    Badan Kit - Yak55M 2.8m; EF - Extra 300 2.3m; Multiplex - Funcub;Funjet Ultra2;Parkmaster;FW - F22 90-X45 Xicoy;ROBBE MISTRAL 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                      Gravythe clown Outstanding light mod. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                      thank you sir. After doing the nav light mod, I now even understand less why they are not included in the kit.

that was one of the this I disliked about my first 22, no nav lights in a big 90.

Gravy

Comment

• Got my maiden done today. The new power system is much better, tailerons is the way to go, and the Dubrovnik tiers are great.
                        the biggest thing though was the Nav and slime lights both visible while flying by the eye in partly cloudy sky.

I got 3 flights in with a HRB 6s 6000. Good flight times, I going to see if there any improvement next time using a 5000.

Gravy

Comment

• Dubrovnik tiers?

Comment

• Dubrovnik actually looks like a cool city to visit.

Comment

• When I was young it was on my bucket list but that was 40-50 years ago.

Comment

• Ha! When you were young 40-50 years ago. I'm beginning to understand that perspective. It's hard to swallow nowadays that I think of 30 year olds as being really young.

Yeah, I've heard that whole coastline of Croatia is pretty spectacular. I have a friend whose sailed up and down the coast there a few times and keeps talking about going back. It certainly looks worthy of the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                                  Dubrovnik actually looks like a cool city to visit.
                                  Lol why would it auto correct that from Dubro? That is funny though.

Gravy

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Here is some of the build process of the Freewing F-22 Raptor (Super Scale) I am currently building. I have completely gutted the entire plane of all servos, wires, and wing connectors. Everything will be custom and high quality, as this is my personal preference. Ive flown this same model but different airframe many times over. This is my favorite jet of all time. I have had the jet for 4 months now and have slowly been working on it. I have some more to post on here as well. She will be powered on 12s with 17lbs of thrust for no reason :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	25.2 KB ID:	394955Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	394956Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	394957Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	394958Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	394961​ ​​

Comment

• Some more work in the scale lighting. The lights on the top of the wing, and the bottom. I went with 5mm unilights :) 🔴🟢⚪️
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• Here are the rudder servo trays I created along with the hardware placed to withstand the HV servos. I love the way they look! This turned out great and I am happy with the end result! :)
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                                          Well I learned today that the ribbon cables are not wired like I thought. I made the faulty assumption that the red and black wire of the 8 was + and -
                                          Gravy
                                          For those wanting a quick reference, i finally spent a couple hours sciencing the **** outta the pinout of the bluebox and drawing it up😅
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X