X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex with wings!!!!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• :Drooling: :Drooling: :Drooling: :Drooling:

Look at the scale gear! (drool)
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• All it takes is money. A lot of money.......................................

Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Hey guys! We have produced grey F/A-18C's to be available with this aircraft upon release. You can see more pics attached to this thread. And we will include 1 of the 3 liveries shown below

Click image for larger version

Name:	A1.jpg
Views:	2739
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	190166
          VFA-97 Warhawks:

Name:	Grey VFA-97 Warhawks.jpg
Views:	2831
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	190174
          VFA-106 Gladiators:

Name:	Grey VFA-106 Gladiators.jpg
Views:	2729
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	190175
          VFA-82 Marauders:

Name:	Grey VFA-82 Marauders.jpg
Views:	2756
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	190176
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey, where is the Marine version? It's OK, I'll have Callie produce these graphics. Thank you for bringing out such fine EDF jets - they just keep getting better! MotionRC is my go-to hobby shop!

Comment

• That's perfect! Thanks. Still getting the BA though but maybe both....

Comment

• Looking forward to it! Thanks for listening to us!:Cool:

Comment

• AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool: Thank you MRC!!!! Now I have to buy both of them!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Comment

• Ha, Hardway, buying both would be nice, but no pressure. LOL

I'd reiterate that the existing weapon sets we have for models like the 90mm F-16 are within the scale range of the 90mm F-18. It's one of the reasons why the F-18 is dimensions it is. AIM-9s are a nice touch, that's how I've been flying mine here at the factory. It's getting special treatment..

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha and all at MRC, Thanks for listening and allowing our input here. Very Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post
                        Hey guys! We have produced grey F/A-18C's to be available with this aircraft upon release. You can see more pics attached to this thread. And we will include 1 of the 3 liveries shown below

Name:	A1.jpg
Views:	2739
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	190166
                        VFA-97 Warhawks:

Name:	Grey VFA-97 Warhawks.jpg
Views:	2831
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	190174
                        VFA-106 Gladiators:

Name:	Grey VFA-106 Gladiators.jpg
Views:	2729
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	190175
                        VFA-82 Marauders:

Name:	Grey VFA-82 Marauders.jpg
Views:	2756
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	190176
                        Excellent! After getting to see James fly the BA in Dalton, GA this past weekend I am super stoked for one. It is a very impressive bird. The gray will be a perfect blank canvas for so many cool liveries.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Excellent! After getting to see James fly the BA in Dalton, GA this past weekend I am super stoked for one. It is a very impressive bird. The gray will be a perfect blank canvas for so many cool liveries.

So True !! Getting the Colors and Graphics exactly where they should be will be Soooooooo much easier on this Gray Jet !! Very exciting indeed. I'll be getting x2 of them.

Name:	5920659861_906ab0f8be.jpg
Views:	2911
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	190203Click image for larger version

Name:	2640036461_7f6a7a947d.jpg
Views:	2849
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	190204

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                            Alpha and all at MRC, Thanks for listening and allowing our input here. Very Best, LB
                            Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                            Looking forward to it! Thanks for listening to us!:Cool:
                            Thanks to everyone for providing input!

Comment

• Very happy to see the plain grey!! :)

Comment

• Tom,

Better make a lot of grey ones, I predict you'll sell a lot! :Cool:

Any word on price or availability? Its been a couple of weeks!
                                Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

• Woohoo! Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                    Ha, Hardway, buying both would be nice, but no pressure. LOL

I'd reiterate that the existing weapon sets we have for models like the 90mm F-16 are within the scale range of the 90mm F-18. It's one of the reasons why the F-18 is dimensions it is. AIM-9s are a nice touch, that's how I've been flying mine here at the factory. It's getting special treatment..
                                    Not pressure!!! I just really appreciate what you do Bro!!! You are the best..... ;)

Comment

• Kudos to MRC for listening to the community, thats awesome.

Comment

• With so many potential schemes planned, would it be possible for Motion to send her an air frame for her to get more precise measurements when needed? It would be especially helpful for those graphics that span an entire portion of the aircraft.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CF18 Demo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.9 KB ID:	190248Click image for larger version  Name:	Base Gray.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.7 KB ID:	190249
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	CF18 from above.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.1 KB ID:	190252

Comment

• Very nice! Can't wait to start testing power systems!

Comment

Working...
                                          X