Clear All

• Sorry if I missed it but what is the ETA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
      Sorry if I missed it but what is the ETA
      Still unknown at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post

Lmao! Reminds me of Ron White. "How far can we make it on one engine? - Just about to the scene of the crash. That's handy, since that's where we're headded. Probably beat the paramedics there by about 30 minutes or so."LOL
        Great routine!

Comment

• Some nice Hornet photos here gentlemen!

Tom

Comment

• Some great liveries there! Love the American flag on the tails of that one towards the top... Thanks for the link!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              I remember one time I broke from tradition and decided to paint one of my NIB 90mm Freewing F-18 Super Hornet V2s the BA scheme before the maiden. Really nice paint job, got the Callie graphics, detailed her out, she looked awesome.

On the maiden take off she rotated and torque rolled violently and smashed into the pavement and that was all she wrote. I don't recall the reason exactly for the crash but I know it was something I forgot to do or something in the settings kind of thing. After that incident I vowed to NEVER spend the time painting and detailing a model until it's been flown and trimmed out successfully.
              Aros, actually my favorite part of the whole hobby is painting and detailing the birds. I would rather have painted and accomplished my vision and at least get several nice pics before flying. If it crashes and I haven't painted it I would be pretty bummed out. So Far I haven't lost any on maidens... knock on EPO!

Comment

• Interesting take MANFRED! I too really love painting and detailing but I would rather get her christened and know she's good to go to fly moving forward and then I can feel good about spending all the time to paint and detail, but I can see where you're coming from too.
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Could James or someone please post some photos of the ESC placement and mounting?

Comment

• I am with Manfred and Bobaroo on the whole personalize before painting thing. Once I start flying one I am less likely to go back and re-paint it. Ten years ago I had a house built and to try and save a little time and money I made a deal with the builder that I would paint the interior trim and doors. He recommended I do it before we moved in because once we did, it would likely never get done. I wish I had never made that deal.

Comment

• Question for Alpha or James. Since the stock main wheels are big for grass ops, do you have a size comparison for a wheel that would be more scale? Ie, how big are the stock mains, and which current Freewing bird would have a little smaller wheel that might be used. Can’t wait for this one.

Comment

• I'm going to change mine to the 90mm F-16 mains, look about right and 20mm smaller, we shall see.:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                          I'm going to change mine to the 90mm F-16 mains, look about right and 5mm smaller, we shall see.:Cool:
                          I had planned to do the same to my F-22 but the F-16 mains are a little thin in comparison.Need to find something to use as for spacer(s) to get them to the correct width.
                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post

I had planned to do the same to my F-22 but the F-16 mains are a little thin in comparison.Need to find something to use as for spacer(s) to get them to the correct width.
                            I meant to say 20mm smaller than the F-22 rear wheels, I think the F-22 looks scale with the stock mains and the nose wheel from the F-16 but the F-18, huh no. Can't you just cut the axle and make a new flat spot and slide it in for the width you need?

Comment

• Definitely screaming for a coat of gloss

Comment

• Any News on this yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Desertlakeflying View Post
                                  Any News on this yet?
                                  News is coming...So close I can hear it's footsteps... :Cool:

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• No... Nope... Nada....

Originally posted by Desertlakeflying View Post
                                    Any News on this yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

News is coming...So close I can hear it's footsteps... :Cool:
                                      You sir, have my full attention!!! :eyeswide

Comment

• I'm still torn between gray or the BA.....ugh. hahahaha. I don't want to buy both.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                          I'm still torn between gray or the BA.....ugh. hahahaha. I don't want to buy both.
                                          Why? What's the matter with you? LOL:P;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X