First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i tried the same thing with the same result

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post
      A good friend brought his over today so I could help him with some small maintenance items. While we were doing the surgery, we were going to have the landing gear bypass the board as to eliminate the delay, but found that the landing gear light WILL NOT operate if there are no servos plugged into the Landing Gear input slots on the MFCB... very odd, and a little unfortunate. Has anyone else noticed this?
      Yes - that keeps the LED unlit when the gear is up, saving battery and LED life. Use a Y cable to connect the landing gear channel to the blue box. Or if you have an available channel, mix the gear to that and connect to the blue box.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredmdbud View Post

Yes - that keeps the LED unlit when the gear is up, saving battery and LED life. Use a Y cable to connect the landing gear channel to the blue box. Or if you have an available channel, mix the gear to that and connect to the blue box.
        We might give that a go. I misspoke. The Landing Gear light won't work unless there are landing gear servos plugged into the MFCB Gear OUTPUT slots.

Comment

• Hey Y'all, For those of you who are not yet bored to tears with my Cockpit Build, here is the finished 'glued, screwed, and tattooed' product. I thank you for your patience. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Just brilliant my friend.
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Elbee.... :o

Comment

• Zuper Zexy
                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Steve, absolutely outstanding, everything including the pilot, especially with the CAG on the helmet! Now that you're done, I'll send you mine and you can reproduce it.
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Hugh, You are soooooooo funny. Hah...Hah. Our deal still stands. Good Luck as there are no instructions, not even pictures with captions in Chinese. Best, Steve
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Awesome stuff Bro

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_49242[1].jpg
Views:	903
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	227047

Elbee, is that an issued "Pine Tree" air freshener? Is it really "Pine" scented or is it "New Plane Smell"? What is the Cage number so I can get one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	image_49242[1].jpg Views:	40 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	227047
                          Elbee, is that an issued "Pine Tree" air freshener? Is it really "Pine" scented or is it "New Plane Smell"? What is the Cage number so I can get one?

Hardway, !! How very observant of you, Sir. It's part of the the Navy's new Hygiene Initiative Package (HIP) where Little Trees 'Pine' is SOP and includes Face, Pits, Parts Soap (FPPS) for longer lasting Odor Suppression in close quarters. Also, works well to minimize those pesky fluctuations during High-G events. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• That G suit should keep the bottom squeezed...

Comment

• I'd say that's the 'bottom' line, wouldn't you?
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Dialed in and flying really well. Took some work, but worth it for the low passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackcannon View Post
                                  Dialed in and flying really well. Took some work, but worth it for the low passes.
                                  JC, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Really great work, she's a 'beaut'! Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks LB. I’ve got some work to do after seeing your cockpit mods. Really incredible work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackcannon View Post
                                      Thanks LB. I’ve got some work to do after seeing your cockpit mods. Really incredible work!
                                      Thanks Jack. I posted the F-18C Cockpit STL Files over on the Hobby Squawk 3D Printing forum if you have access to a printer. If or when that is the case, let me know if you're going to print anything as I have updated some of the parts. Understand that my prints are simply my interpretation for the Freewing model and are not nearly scale to actual, but those parts look pretty good once painted up and installed. Best, Steve
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Posted this question on the T-33 log. I have just bind the plane to my AR636A and armed the esc. The only channel that works is the flap servo and throttle. All are going through the Blue Box. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by bmccool View Post
                                          Posted this question on the T-33 log. I have just bind the plane to my AR636A and armed the esc. The only channel that works is the flap servo and throttle. All are going through the Blue Box. What am I doing wrong?
                                          I would say check the polarity of the male/male leads from the rx to the blue box.

Comment

Working...
                                          X