Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny to think my soon to be new 737 FedEx is being delivered by FedEx most likely in a 737.

gravy

Comment

• Guess I should have listened to Alpha.

I have a tracking number. Happy dance time. 🤣🤣

Comment

• If I ever order one of these, I am going to have to paint it for Gandalf Airlines.

Fly, you fools! It's the first poster from Gandalf Airlines! Professionally printed on 9x12" photo-quality paper, with this poster... YOU SHALL NOT(need a boarding)PASS!   [Pssst! Want this as a t-shirt? Go HERE] NOTE: Due to high international shipping costs, prints are not available outside the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post

Don’t add them! Lost tons of thrust. They looked cool but the jet had to fly at 100% throttle to barely fly. It was a great idea for scale look but will not work for flight.
          Jeremy,

I was thinking for just static display and make them removable. Can you share the file?

Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post

Jeremy,

I was thinking for just static display and make them removable. Can you share the file?

Joe

Absolutely. Send me an email. Solt4923crew@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hey Alpha,

I have a question about how you transported this jet during development. You mentioned you did that using a little car. How in the heck did you make that work? I have measured my car a variety of ways and I don't see how I can make that very long fuse work and not interfere with me shifting gears in my car.

Please offer up those details

GB

Comment

• If it were me, I'd elevate the nose so it's between the head rests. Or move the passenger seat as far forward as it'll go or fold the passenger seat back to the front.

Comment

• Here is how I plan to carry mine. I have a shelf and my big, long planes go on the shelf (no wings) upside down, like my A-10 as seen in this picture. The beak will be as far forward as it can go without impeding my view of the right side outside mirror. The rudder will hang down aft of the shelf (like the A-10) and can go as far back as the rear closed hatch. This allows more planes below the shelf. Wings can go on each side of the fuse or up in the Thule roof top carrier. Till now, my CZ T-28 is the biggest plane I have and when it goes to the field, a large sailplane, a large other EDF, a medium sized VTOL and another smaller plane can also go with me. This airliner won't take up any more "other" plane space than the T-28. One just has to get a little more inventive when such situations arise.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2041.JPG
Views:	1231
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	220846

Comment

• Where do you carry the beers??

Comment

• On the roof yo

Lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                        Hey Alpha,

I have a question about how you transported this jet during development. You mentioned you did that using a little car. How in the heck did you make that work? I have measured my car a variety of ways and I don't see how I can make that very long fuse work and not interfere with me shifting gears in my car.

Please offer up those details

GB
                        GBLynden Hey there, GB, I don't have a photo, but check the video on Ramy RC's channel, and in the beginning you'll see how he has it situated in a car smaller than mine. Wings off, nose forward to the dashboard.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Ah mine is been shipped today ,can t wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                            Funny to think my soon to be new 737 FedEx is being delivered by FedEx most likely in a 737.

gravy
                            FEDEX doesn’t use the B737, the closest they came was the B727.

Comment

• I’ve got 2 good tracking numbers, my hangar has been rearranged for their arrival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

FEDEX doesn’t use the B737, the closest they came was the B727.
                                Not quite right.

They apparently use a 737-300. Not a "Max" but still a 737.

Comment

• Sorry to give the bad news, but they never used the 737. Even in their historical records, there are no 737’s.

Comment

• By the way, good friend works for FEDEX Fleet maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

Sorry to give the bad news, but they never used the 737. Even in their historical records, there are no 737’s.
                                      I won’t argue with you. I just see in that link a picture of a 737 in FedEx livery. Fake? I don’t really see it as “bad” news because I really don’t care if they used one or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                        I won’t argue with you. I just see in that link a picture of a 737 in FedEx livery. Fake? I don’t really see it as “bad” news because I really don’t care if they used one or not.
                                        I’m not trying to be an &(?!&, if you say there is a FEDEX 37 in that link. I don’t care either way also, you AL37 is going to look AWESOME!!!!

Comment

• Kids, Santa's watching you...

Comment

Working...
                                          X