Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Nicely done Gravy !

Comment

• Well while my AL37 arrives I've searched and searched and I have to go with the NAVY P-8A Poseidon scheme, I will modify the winglets easy job since they are removable, more painting than another scheme but no masking involved. Need to place a call to Callie, already have the paint from another warbird so I'm good, maybe add some hard points and some ordnance, thinking maybe parts from the A10 my work...….. .now to wait for the brown truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowflight View Post
        Well while my AL37 arrives I've searched and searched and I have to go with the NAVY P-8A Poseidon scheme, I will modify the winglets easy job since they are removable, more painting than another scheme but no masking involved. Need to place a call to Callie, already have the paint from another warbird so I'm good, maybe add some hard points and some ordnance, thinking maybe parts from the A10 my work...….. .now to wait for the brown truck.
        Slowflight, Welcome to "the Squawk". Look forward to seeing your work here. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Today’s mission to paint engines 👌
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to join the party but I'm a bit late as the base white version in the EU went from pre-order to sold out in less than 24 hours last week I think !
            I've got Callie to quote me for the UK scheme I had in mind - shouldn't involve too much painting !
            Alpha, any idea when the next batch will be landing in the EU ? Be good to know how much time I've got to clear some space for it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunlop Dangler View Post
              Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to join the party but I'm a bit late as the base white version in the EU went from pre-order to sold out in less than 24 hours last week I think !
              I've got Callie to quote me for the UK scheme I had in mind - shouldn't involve too much painting !
              Alpha, any idea when the next batch will be landing in the EU ? Be good to know how much time I've got to clear some space for it lol.
              That will be another good looking bird for sure and I knew this plane would sell like hot cakes hell I got # 2 yesterday

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to join the party but I'm a bit late as the base white version in the EU went from pre-order to sold out in less than 24 hours last week I think !
                I order one yesterday, and according to the site they are available, no pre-order notice or out of stock . give it another look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowflight View Post

I order one yesterday, and according to the site they are available, no pre-order notice or out of stock . give it another look.
                  Not in the EU warehouse.

Comment

• I am about to click the buy now thingamujiggy... The all white base with the stickers included. got in touch with Callie graphics and they sent me all the schemes they have available now. I always wanted a airliner... 💖👍😁

Comment

• anyone doing an earlier model 737, do you plan on modifing the scallops on the engine nacelles? if so did you find a technique that worked well to fill in the voids?

Comment

• Dunlop Dangler Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Dunlop! We're entering a very murky shipping period with the Chinese New Year rapidly approaching and multiple shipments leaving in close intervals. Unfortunately I can't say exactly when the EU will receive a restock of any specific product. The best way would be to sign up for the "Notify Me", and also to check here on Squawk. We'll announce when we have a clearer estimate of arrival. Thanks for your support!
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to join the partyl.
                          DD, Welcome to "Hobby Squawk." Sir. You've already joined the party. Look forward to your inputs and to your seeing your work here. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Maiden flight of my Freewing AL 37: Alaska Airlines: Boeing 100 Years Strong Livery. She flew awesome!!! It looks SO real in the sky!!!

Enjoy,

GC

Comment

• Put the Mobius Camera on the plane for this flight, which was flight #5 that very same morning!

Comment

• Flight #6 then I noticed the fuse is starting to come apart. I noticed it after I landed and did an inspection of the plane. I wished it didn't because I would have flown it 10 times yesterday morning!!! Love this plane so much!

Comment

• Nice videos, congrats! Love the livery. Mine will be the one with Russell Wilson on the sides...
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by GregC540i View Post
                                    Flight #6 then I noticed the fuse is starting to come apart.
                                    Where is it coming apart? I couldn't see anything in the video.

Comment

• I'm envious!

The two I pre-ordered were shipped on Tuesday Dec 10, with ETA of Sat Dec 14, but per the tracking, they haven't moved in the FedEx system since arriving at their Grayslake, IL distribution on the 10th.
                                      I was told it was like a weather event. I'm not so sure.

Sigh.....

Till they arrive, I'll live vicariously through all of you!

Neil

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                        Where is it coming apart? I couldn't see anything in the video.
                                        Even I didn't notice anything in the video or any difference in flight characteristics. I just happened to see my 100 decal ripped. It isn't a big movement, but I can see something was off. I glued in the CF rods well with the stock glue that came with the plane, but I used hot glue (because I was in a rush to get it done :)) to glue the foam part of the fuse together. Luckily, I can stick my arm down the fuse to try to use some gorilla tape to reinforce the area so it will never separate. I'll try to squeeze some glue in the tight fissure.

PILOTS: make sure you glue the fuse halves very well.

GC

Comment

• I used the glue it came with and it feels very strong. I put light coat on rod and the placed them into front half of fuse. Pulled them out let them air for 30sec then reinsert them, then twist, twist, twist. Then light coat on both front and back halves of fuse and on rods sticking out. Wait 30sec, slide together, pull apart wait 10sec and slid back together. Hold together for a minute.
                                          When done I couldn’t budge it.

gravy

Comment

Working...
                                          X