ID:	224082Click image for larger version

Name:	A6DCEA68-0D04-4FE3-A669-5CFC4F36102D.jpeg
Views:	1150
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	224081Click image for larger version

Name:	89B4DD60-F918-4B58-B009-60CD685C467F.jpeg
Views:	1128
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	224083 All the different liveries have been awesome. I’m pleased to add United airlines to the fold.
    Don

Comment

• Looks great Dkurtzid ! Will have my painting done on # 2 tonight and just need my Callie stuff to get here

Comment

• Another fantastic livery! Well done!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• You can’t beat Motion RC service, ordered my AL37 late Monday afternoon and it arrived today and shipping is free, wow. So I unpacked the fuse so I could build a work/transport stand. Assembly starts tomorrow.

Comment

• Hi guys, no doubt this airliner is a home run! I'm glad it was MRC team who brought this out. I just received my Callie graphics and I'm super excited to get this project going after the holidays. I couldn't decide on just one livery, so ordered two!!! LOL. Now I have two order a second plane. Haven't figured out how/where to store it yet.... These are the two schemes I'll be doing.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191220-203745.jpg
Views:	1134
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	224107Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191220-203757.jpg
Views:	1143
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	224108

Comment

• Bought some new wheels from motion. Spinning them as fast as I can with my hand wields no shopping cart sound.

I won’t get to fly until Monday, but I’ll report back after next flight.

gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                Bought some new wheels from motion. Spinning them as fast as I can with my hand wields no shopping cart sound.

I won’t get to fly until Monday, but I’ll report back after next flight.

gravy
                Has anyone tried lubricating the wheel axles with dry graphite ?

Comment

• My plane arrives tomorrow and I have been designing my graphics in eager anticipation. I wanted something that i could do in all vinyl with no paint at all and while there are so many cool themes to choose from I think I have settled on a modern take on the very first 737 ever made after it was sold to NASA. I had to take some artistic license as the 737 has grown just a bit over the decades but it hold pretty true to the original, what do you think?

Comment

• Nice.

Mike
                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Has anyone had issues with the nose retract? Mine wont extend the landing light comes on etc / I tried a servo tester and no joy. Not sure how to even get to it, I assume the cockpit needs to come off.

Was really hoping to maiden her tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image3.jpeg
Views:	1081
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	224162

Click image for larger version  Name:	image0.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	224160
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What color of gray and brand of paint is everyone using on the wings?

Comment

• Originally posted by CptBhern View Post
                          What color of gray and brand of paint is everyone using on the wings?
                          Over in the UK i've used this; https://www.halfords.com/motoring/pa...ing-grey-300ml

looks pretty good I think.

Comment

• Morning flight

Comment

• Ah guys what paint are you using to paint with,I see some are using Rustoleum 2x is that working and what other paints are you using?Thanks Ross

Comment

• The weather was surprisingly nice today, so I maidened the new C-40D. As others here have said, it flies great. It took only a few clicks of trim to fly straight and level at half throttle. The takeoff, flight and landing made me look like I know what I'm doing (those that know me, know better) and watching the plane in the air is great fun.

A club member commented that this may be the most realistic model he has seen at the field in a long time.

Well done Motion and Freewing.

JB

Comment

• urrl Your flying skills are amazing! I've watched your videos for years and can only hope to one day be close to as good as you. That landing approach was nerve racking!
                                  Glad to see you brought her down safely. I'm sure the cabin crew are quite busy collecting all of the barf bags used during landing...hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingBear78 View Post
                                    urrl Your flying skills are amazing! I've watched your videos for years and can only hope to one day be close to as good as you. That landing approach was nerve racking!
                                    Glad to see you brought her down safely. I'm sure the cabin crew are quite busy collecting all of the barf bags used during landing...hahaha.
                                    Thanks! Much appreciated! I hope to be better if I ever learn to use the rudder!

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                                      The weather was surprisingly nice today, so I maidened the new C-40D. As others here have said, it flies great. It took only a few clicks of trim to fly straight and level at half throttle. The takeoff, flight and landing made me look like I know what I'm doing (those that know me, know better) and watching the plane in the air is great fun.

A club member commented that this may be the most realistic model he has seen at the field in a long time.

Well done Motion and Freewing.

JB
                                      Man what a beauty!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I joined the fuse with the supplied glue, can someone tell me how long it takes for this glue to solidify,
                                        Since I’ve seen a couple of videos of separation I added another piece of carbon fiber rod the same diameter as supplied on the top side of the fuse. I’m concerned I might have used too much of the supplied tube as the edge seems to be a bit soft to the touch so far. I was going to use epoxy but went with the one supplied.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• My SWA “Tennessee One” is just a few details from ready to maiden. As always, super impressed with yet another Freewing model. Can’t wait to get her in the air!

Comment

Working...
                                          X