Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happened here in Michigan. I actually spoke to the the pilot who flew this aircraft. Great story how he managed to bring the jet in for a landing talking to the wing man all the way down. He couldn't see over the instrument panel due to the canopy being gone. For those that have the FW F-15 here is a new scheme hot out of the paint shop. Noah is home doing well, but still no vision.

Comment

• Very glad to hear Noah is home :)
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Great news about Noah. When it's possible, it's always better to have your loved ones home. Hope he continues to improve.
        Brad

Comment

• Glade to that so many prayers are paying off. Hope Noah continues to improve.
          Dewey l

Comment

• Great news on Noah. Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Amen!!

Comment

• Thanks for the update on Noah...I will pray for him!

Had 3 more flights today, for a total of 9 so far. Have pushed the batteries all the way back and so far have had good landings. I'm realizing there is more I can pull with elevator, and back off the throttle still. Probably the last flight for this year..I'll swap the landing gear when they're available and I need to do the same with my Stinger 90. What a great summer! Rob

Comment

• Today was the last day of my vacation, was able to get my wife to take these, first time she has taken pics of any of my EDF jets while in the air, not to bad for her first time. First pic is ready for flight, the rest is takeoff, retracts going up, few low passes and the landing and taxi back. What a hog, flies awesome.

Comment

• Great pics!

Comment

• Hey Alpha. Do you think we might have some ham hocks for Thanksgiving? Sounds better than a turkey leg to me.LOL
                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Yeah, but if the ham hocks are a different weight, we might have to add some cranberries or dressing to adjust the C G !!!:)
                        Brad

Comment

• Hey Brad- just about finished work on my opening canopy and cockpit revamp! I'll post more pics and a video when she's done- a few hundred more hours should do it. :Cool:
                          Tom

Comment

• A picture from the 107th FS RED DEVILS. Great picture. Check out the ordnance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogo View Post
                              Hey Brad- just about finished work on my opening canopy and cockpit revamp! I'll post more pics and a video when she's done- a few hundred more hours should do it. :Cool:
                              Tom
                              Very cool! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Comment

Hey Brad- just about finished work on my opening canopy and cockpit revamp! I'll post more pics and a video when she's done- a few hundred more hours should do it. :Cool:
                                Tom
                                That is great Tom. Love the picture with the zona saw in the canopy. I have yet to do any further work on mine...still hoping for one or two more flying days before the building season kicks in. I look forward to your progress and pictures. Brad

Comment

• Thanks you two! I'm planning (?) on getting a lot accomplished this weekend. Brad, I hope you get some more flying sessions in- it's about done here.
                                  Tom

Comment

Thanks you two! I'm planning (?) on getting a lot accomplished this weekend. Brad, I hope you get some more flying sessions in- it's about done here.
                                    Tom
                                    Thanks Tom. BTW I love what I could see of your canopy lift mechanism.....very clean. Hope to see video of it working and ,of course, lots of drawings and measurements. Brad

Comment

Tom
                                      I’m looking to do the same to my A-10. Your canopy is looking good. Like to see the video when your done

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

Thanks Tom. BTW I love what I could see of your canopy lift mechanism.....very clean. Hope to see video of it working and ,of course, lots of drawings and measurements. Brad
                                        I'll do my best to show you what I've done Brad but I don't know how extensive it'll get. Time is a rare commodity around here...:Angry:
                                        Tom

Comment

• No worries Tom and I'm totally there with the time thing, believe me. Whatever you can share will be much appreciated
                                          Brad

Comment

Working...
                                          X