Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks really good to me Bill. I think you have done an excellent job. :Cool:

Comment

• Super sweet bill ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
        Well.... my only defense is, this is my 1st time. :Confused:
        Looks pretty sick to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post

Looks pretty sick to me.
          LOLWow man:a10

Comment

• Way to go Bill! Now that you dove in, there's no going back...no more stock paint jobs for you my friend! Rob

Comment

• Thanks guys. One of these days I'll get it finished and have an idea of what it looks like all put together..
              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Looks great.

Mike
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                  Well.... my only defense is, this is my 1st time. :Confused:
                  Well Done!:Cool:

Comment

• Congratulations George (TiredIron)! I read about your award in the last issue of AMA/ Model Aviation...that Sabre is a nice addition to your hanger! Rob

Comment

• got some more flights in this weekend..almost done with the painting,..just need to work on the cockpit now and replace the pilot.
                      www.TSHobbies.com
                      Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post
                        Congratulations George (TiredIron)! I read about your award in the last issue of AMA/ Model Aviation...that Sabre is a nice addition to your hanger! Rob
                        It was a real honor, my TiredIron Aviation guys are the best! They showed the video on "AMA Air".

TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                          got some more flights in this weekend..almost done with the painting,..just need to work on the cockpit now and replace the pilot.
                          Very nice TS...very scale! Looks like you have plenty of "runway" for those long approaches! Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post

Very nice TS...very scale! Looks like you have plenty of "runway" for those long approaches! Rob
                            Thankyou, yes, more than enough
                            www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• brrrrrtt... gotta love it

www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• I made a discovery this evening. Finally extended the nose gear in my ARF + to add some diff grease to the suspension and found a couple of differences from my first batch plug n fly.
                                1st discovery was when the gear didn't quite make it to the 90 degree mark coming down. It appears the factory must be incorporating some of the mods made by us beta testers and the metal plate has a longer center section. (gonna have to do a little fitting work on that one but some light filing beats making a whole new plate because it was too short)

The other is that the forward gear door stays down when the gear is down so they must have been listening and changed the programming on the sequencer too.

Comment

• This sounds great that Motion is getting these ideas back to Freewing to incorparate in the next runs. Now what do we need to do for use earlier batch owners to get the fixes for our birds? The gear plate is nice but im more interested in the nose door fix. Can we trade our boards in for newer V2 ones? What ya say Motion, what can we work out in getting some of these factory changes for our planes?

Comment

• what new plate? enquiring minds want to know.
                                    www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• The metal plate that is screwed down on top of the retract.unit.

Comment

• I'm not sure if anyone else is having a problem with their flaps being misaligned, but my right flaps (inside and outside) deploy per the manual (low: 32 mm & high: 50 mm); however, my left flaps (inside and outside) deploy at low: 25 mm and high: 43 mm. I checked the control arms and they are at the same angle when in the up position and the push rods are all in the recommended holes on the control arms and horns. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Comment

• I had 12 great flights on my A-10 yesterday, while taxiing during one of the flights I got into some really tall grass and powered my way out of it. That was a dumb thing to do.

The forces were enough to rip off the fronts of the two missiles and the rack that holds them. This was totally my fault. I didn't take a picture of the damage but I think if I cut them square (where they broke) and find something that if the correct shape I can glue it on and paint it.

Of course is someone has these components they are not using I'd be happy to buy them from you.

The attached picture with the black arrows shows the damaged areas.

Comment

Working...
                                          X