Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELB - Aros - Wow guys, your A10s are beautiful and I thought my first jet would be the F4 but you're pushing me to the A10 fast! BTW - Aros? Whose the pilot sitting on the grass in your last photo? Looks like my uncle!LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Haha, thanks...That would be my co-pilot Baylee. Although I am not sure how effective of a co-pilot she is since she loves to chase my planes and then eat them if she could. LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        Haha, thanks...That would be my co-pilot Baylee. Although I am not sure how effective of a co-pilot she is since she loves to chase my planes and then eat them if she could. LOL
        Oooooo yes, I remember seeing her chase one of your planes in a video you posted a few months ago. Funny!LOLLOL

Comment

• Notice how she's always somewhere around my planes...Waiting...Watching...Hoping...Salivating. ... LOL
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Notice how she's always somewhere around my planes...Waiting...Watching...Hoping...Salivating. ... LOL
            I can understand Bro.... :Scared: My puppy was close to getting evicted for this one. The FMS P-40 was brand new, not even dirt on the tires yet!!!! BTW, it flies fine..... It is still like that even though I have a new wing... LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I can understand Bro.... :Scared: My puppy was close to getting evicted for this one. The FMS P-40 was brand new, not even dirt on the tires yet!!!! BTW, it flies fine..... It is still like that even though I have a new wing... LOL
              Were you feeding the pup enough? Maybe just hungry...:Thinking:
              Tom

Comment

• LOL

Been there, got the t-shirt!
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Found a brief window this Easter Sunday to take my freshly painted Arctic Thunder Freewing 90mm A-10 out. The winds turned out to be highly deceptive...Swirling with a vicious crosswind. Had to abort my first landing attempt, then had to use the high approach as I was running out of battery life...Landing sucked. You can see the crosswind catch my starboard wing right before landing. Thanks to the upgraded main struts, the bounce was muted. The only thing that scraped besides my ego was a little bit of the port underside wingtip area. Easy enough to patch up. Could have been MUCH worse!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Beautiful work, Artistic and realistic. Just clear coated mine and will have photos this week some time in a "not so scale" Arctic Thunder motife.

Comment

• Hey Aeros, it's down and will fly again! Thanks for the great video. One question, did you limit the travel of the upgraded nose gear? I see where it could contact the gear door if you have a "hard" landing.

Comment

• Sorry Aros, not Aeros. I think that was a Greek God or something.

Comment

• Thanks bbolz...Actually I didn't upgrade the nose gear, just the mains....
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by bbolz View Post
                            Sorry Aros, not Aeros. I think that was a Greek God or something.
                            I think it's a chocolat bar. LOL

Comment

• Photos of the "not so scale" Hog. Finally clear coated and ready for the maiden flight as soon as the weather improves at the Sundowners flying field. Sprayed the fuse and top of the wings, brushed the bottoms with Polycrylic matte. Spraying still works out the best I think but brushing isn't bad. Polycryic straight from the can works great. Combination of Callie graphics and the Freewing waterslides. I like the Callie direct transfer graphics much better than the waterslides. More transparent. I'm still waiting for the repair on the MSI sound card. A capacitor literally fell off the board.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A10-1.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	191368Click image for larger version

Name:	A10-2.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	191369Click image for larger version

Name:	A10-3.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	191370

Comment

• Nice work.

Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I bought three decal sheets + the one that came with the bird. If I don’t ever put on another water transfer on a compound curve I’ll be happy
                                  Attached Files
                                  Planes
                                  -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                  -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Nice job! :Cool:

Comment

• Thank you fellow Hog drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
                                        I bought three decal sheets + the one that came with the bird. If I don’t ever put on another water transfer on a compound curve I’ll be happy
                                        Looks good! Now that you have done it you won't ever have trouble doing it again. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Looks good! Now that you have done it you won't ever have trouble doing it again. :)
                                          haha, this is true. I need to get some black paint to even the black area under the teeth. Went by your and Ron's photos. Third time was a charm.

I've got some micro liquid decal film, I may need to put over it to protect it. I bought it a while ago, have to brush up on what it's actually for hahaha.
                                          Planes
                                          -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                          -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

Working...
                                          X