Clear All

• Thank you my friends! :Cool:
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Fantastic job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        Here she is...I can't believe the amount of work that goes into this scheme...Masking galore! Next stop, Callie decals! :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	paint1.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	190314

Name:	paint2.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	190315
        Bad ass!!! Just love it!
        Planes
        -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
        -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Thanks dude!! :Cool:
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Nice work.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• For those that have done the 90mm upgrade, are you gluing the two top nacelle and using the 4 screws for each? I was told you need to glue the halves together and screw them.
              Planes
              -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
              -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Love it Aros! I just finished painting mine in the fantasy Arctic camo theme as well. Did the bottom too. Just finished the combination of Callie and stock decals. Used them both. Don't like the way the waterslides are not transparent enough. Love the rub on Callie's. Almost ready to clear coat. I'll post some pictures when I get that done this week. Anyone have the color scheme for the armament? Got decals, but Didn't get a diagram from Motion like they included for the decals. Mine is definitely fantasy as I used the shark teeth not the warthog teeth. Just like the extra color. I know....not to scale!

Now, if I can just get the sound system to work on my AR9350 it will be perfect! Working with Dave Harrison from MSI and had to buy his software to get this to work. I'm going to test that out tonight. Turns out we think the receiver initialization takes too long (more than 6 seconds) so I needed to lengthen the time it takes for the sound card to initialize to make sure it starts up after the receiver.

Comment

• Looks Great Aros!!!:Cool:

Comment

• Thanks Twowingtj!

bbolz, look forward to seeing yours when she's ready for her portrait. ;)
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Oh baby, I got the sound system working tonight, thanks to Dave Harrison! Going to make a hatch on the bottom for the speakers like Jet Dude did.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbolz View Post
                        Oh baby, I got the sound system working tonight, thanks to Dave Harrison! Going to make a hatch on the bottom for the speakers like Jet Dude did.
                        Good to hear. Perseverance pays off. :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks Dude. Yes, he was getting irritated with me, but no more than I was with him. Now lets see if we can get the guns working. That should be easy by comparison. The hatch will work out great. Wonderful idea. I'm clear coating tomorrow and will take some photos before the maiden. Is that unlucky?

Comment

• Have any of your guys replaced the foam wheels with something better? Mine came with flat spots, why I'm asking. They are cheap so I'm not going to bug Motion with them. Did let them know.

Also did you guys clean up the wires behind the canpoy that go to the board behind the batteries.

Looking to install a gyro and Rx. Something I do not want to get wrong.
                            Planes

Comment

• I haven't replaced my wheels...Not sure if I will at some point? I have plans to clean up the battery tray a little bit but have not yet. Added the decals last night...Just have a few more nomenclature ones to do and then paint the missiles up and finally hit it with some polycrylic.

Name:	decals2.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	425.5 KB
ID:	190512

Name:	decals.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	190513
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Awesome! Pic of your rx location?
                                Planes

Comment

• I replaced the nose wheel with a smaller version, still has knocked the little trangle piece off the gear door twice now. got two more flights in on it yesterday and Turned the DR down to about 80 and 30 for expo, seemed to be be better. I also flew with all the ordinance on and a run cam on my outer pylon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Added the decals last night...Just have a few more nomenclature ones to do and then paint the missiles
                                    Aros, Again, Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by p51mustangman View Post
                                      I replaced the nose wheel with a smaller version, still has knocked the little trangle piece off the gear door twice now. got two more flights in on it yesterday and Turned the DR down to about 80 and 30 for expo, seemed to be be better. I also flew with all the ordinance on and a run cam on my outer pylon.
                                      What surface did you set to 80%, elevator?
                                      Planes

Comment

• Thanks Elbee! thisguy65, here's a photo of my Admiral rx...Nothing fancy...

Name:	IMG_5431.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	190524
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Aros, you going to spray the Polycrylic or brush it? I think I'm going to spray it. Don't have any info on the armament colors. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                                          X