X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My wife keeps on asking me which plane I want for Christmas but now that I have the Avanti I don't know what to tell her! Needs to take off quick, be able to land in rough terrain but cannot be larger than the Avanti. Any suggestions?

Comment

• The A-4 maybe?
        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Mine hit the 118th flight today. Sadly, hat cam video does not do it justice.

Comment

• Great flight bill, nice stuff

Comment

• I'm sure somebody in this forum has done a repaint on this bird. The yellow color was fine, but I wanted to see how the same scheme would look in red. I like it! Everywhere there was yellow, I painted red.

Comment

• Hey Crashmaster,
                Nice job on the painting, I changed the color of mine as well as the yellow and white does not show up well
                with white clouds in the background. I see in one of your pictures there is a RareBear, is it yours? I have a
                couple RareBears that have never been flown and I have many spare parts as well since they don't make
                the plane anymore. Great 160 mph plane with a 6 cell lipo.

I painted my Avanti the orange that is on the RareBear, you can see this plane anywhere in the sky with this
                color. The RareBear is a smaller plane, but with the orange wings you can't miss it in the sky.

Anyway Cheers and Blue Skies to ya....:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun View Post
                  Hey Crashmaster,
                  Nice job on the painting, I changed the color of mine as well as the yellow and white does not show up well
                  with white clouds in the background. I see in one of your pictures there is a RareBear, is it yours? I have a
                  couple RareBears that have never been flown and I have many spare parts as well since they don't make
                  the plane anymore. Great 160 mph plane with a 6 cell lipo.

I painted my Avanti the orange that is on the RareBear, you can see this plane anywhere in the sky with this
                  color. The RareBear is a smaller plane, but with the orange wings you can't miss it in the sky.

Anyway Cheers and Blue Skies to ya....:f4phantom
                  Thanks! The RareBear belongs to a clubmate. I think he flies it on 5s or 6s. I can't remember. I know that I have clocked it at over 150 MPH with a radar gun.

Comment

• Hey Crashmaster, looks great. I thought of doing that as well but also changing the silver to a gold or bronze.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Crashmaster, looks good!

Comment

• I like that Crashmaster. may have to try something along that line on mine. :Cool:

Comment

• So... Been having so much fun with the Avanti I thought it deserved a movie. Something a little different anyway. Worth HD and full screen I think, but I'm a bit biased... :rolleyes: Hope you guys like it. :)

Comment

• Good one Shirty. It doesn't top the A-10 production (bias on my part) but excellent regardless. :Cool:

Comment

• Cheers bill :)

Comment

• Great vid Shirty! Always enjoy your productions:Cool:.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                  So... Been having so much fun with the Avanti I thought it deserved a movie. Something a little different anyway. Worth HD and full screen I think, but I'm a bit biased... :rolleyes: Hope you guys like it. :)
                                  That was good, I enjoyed watching that :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks for the encouragement and compliments on the repaint!

As FYI - I ordered a set of decals to replace those that were damaged in the paint process. I found it interesting that the decal strategy for this bird uses water-slide, transfer, and peel & stick methods in addition to the paint. I'm sure there are good reasons for using the variety of methods. In any case I was comfortable with working with all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                      So... Been having so much fun with the Avanti I thought it deserved a movie. Something a little different anyway. Worth HD and full screen I think, but I'm a bit biased... :rolleyes: Hope you guys like it. :)
                                      Excellent job Shirty. probably the best Avanti video I've watched so far!

Comment

• Thanks fellas! :)

Comment

• Good one Shirty, keep em coming!
                                          (BTW, how come the Avanti hasn't got a blue nose??)

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X