https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Turnigy...53.m2749.l2649
    and the lights
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-RC-FPV...cAAOSwGJlZI-vg

Comment

• Thanks Rick 1999

Best Regards

Steve

Comment

• I was being dumb and put mine in the dirt, when will you have the fuselage or the arf plus version available?

Thanks,
        Jeremy

Comment

• was being dumb and put mine in the dirt, when will you have the fuselage or the arf plus version available?
          i HEARD THEY WERE GETTING A CONTAINER in a few weeks and that was a week ago I have my eye on a couple of OOS items my self

Comment

• Hey does anyone know what thrust the 80mm fan and motor in the Avanit produces?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmsflyer View Post
              Hey does anyone know what thrust the 80mm fan and motor in the Avanit produces?
              One post I read said a static thrust of 5.5 lbs.

Comment

• i made a new plate in 3d printing to secure the ailerons, no need to use screw, just glue it ...
                These plates are made to secure the ailerons on the Freewing AvantiS, some planes had bad crashes because the aileron horn wasn't very well glued so with this plate you can secure them, you can glued them (in this case just use the downer one) or screw them (upper and downer one together) if you want to use the screw just make a 2mm holes on the plate who will be in contact with the horn and 1.5 mm on the other side, i made 3 size for the upper one, a thick one (small and large) and a thin one, for the screw just use a 2mm diameter screw and cut what you don t need ... PS : the parts have a chamfer (on the top) so the parts must be turned at 180 degrees on the slicer to have it on the top update : i made a new plate (2.4), with this one you do not need to use some screws, you just need to glue it, i printed it 0.1mm, don t reverse it at 180 degrees, very nice finished ...

Comment

• Flydown, that would be about the same as I think I read about the Eflite DV32. I have a new Avanti flying great. I have lost two but have the power units. I would like to use them in something. It seems bare bones Avanti's are never in stock so looking for something else to put the motors and fans in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmsflyer View Post
                    Flydown, that would be about the same as I think I read about the Eflite DV32. I have a new Avanti flying great. I have lost two but have the power units. I would like to use them in something. It seems bare bones Avanti's are never in stock so looking for something else to put the motors and fans in.
                    ARF + A-10? :a10
                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Pascandrea View Post
                      i made a new plate in 3d printing to secure the ailerons, no need to use screw, just glue it ...
                      https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2612742
                      Hmmm, the whole idea of the plates is to not rely on glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach9 View Post

Hmmm, the whole idea of the plates is to not rely on glue.
                        i don t understand what you mean, could you be more explicit please

Comment

• Originally posted by Pascandrea View Post

i don t understand what you mean, could you be more explicit please
                          The entire reason for using the plates with the screws is because the glue fails on the original control horns. There would be no point in gluing the plates on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach9 View Post

The entire reason for using the plates with the screws is because the glue fails on the original control horns. There would be no point in gluing the plates on.
                            now the glue will be between the plate and the aileron, not in the horn, the glued surface is bigger ...
                            and you have the choice with screw or glue ...

Comment

• Just wanted to share a few pics of the color change that I did to my Avanti.
                              For me, I would have a problem seeing the yellow at times depending on the
                              clouds in the background. I have a plane that's called the Rare Bear and it came
                              from the factory with the floresent orange wings and a purple body. The
                              florescent orange is very easy to see in the sky, thus I painted the Avanti
                              florescent orange on the top side and left the bottom yellow.

Enjoy! Cheers.... and Blue Skies to ya...:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun View Post
                                Just wanted to share a few pics of the color change that I did to my Avanti.
                                clouds in the background. I have a plane that's called the Rare Bear and it came

Excellent job TopGun, what kind of paint did you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun View Post
                                  Just wanted to share a few pics of the color change that I did to my Avanti.

That looks awesome!
                                  I also like orange on my planes. (own the rare bear too) ;)
                                  I also purchased the Oakley Prizm trail sunglasses, it makes the orange glow, even if the plane is far away... :Smug:

Comment

• TopGun wonderful work!
                                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is a picture of the paint that I used to change the color on my Avanti.
                                      Pictures of the plane are at post 1814.
                                      Thanks for your comments. Im just an old guy trying to keep sight of my
                                      Avanti in the sky. At the moment, I am the only person at my field with the
                                      Avanti. There are a few that are thinking about getting one, I keep telling
                                      them they won't be sorry if they do. This is a great plane.

Cheers... and Blue Skies to ya.....:f4phantom

Comment

• I finally got around to shooting a hat cam video of my Avanti today. Didn't come out too awful bad really. Still, best when viewed at full screen.
                                        Not one of my better landings but the rest of the flight worked well for the camera.

My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Nice bill

Comment

Working...
                                          X