Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All, I know this is slightly off topic. I noticed on Amazon Prime Video last night that they have a very old series called, "The Korean War". It takes a bit of patients to watch as it's a 1950's vintage series. There is a fair amount of authentic aircraft video involving, A-1's, F-9 Panthers, and a whole lot of Corsair Vid's in action! I'm sure some of you have seen this, this is for the ones that haven't seen it. : ).

Apparently during the Korean War the Corsair's were used in much the same way as an A-1, as ground attack aircraft, & bombers. They're several good vids of those Corsairs firing missiles doing close in bombing and shooting.

This is off topic, but they're are also nose vids of the F-86's, and Panther's shooting down quite a few Mig 15's. It seriously looked like a turkey shoot.

Check it out if you haven't already.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

E4DG, Looking forward to the details of your 'weathering' detail. Post pix as you are able. :) Best, LB

ps: Whazzup with wheels?

But 1st .....The FMS hawk just arrived yesterday and I doing a full repaint on it. And......Almost done with F4 pilots ( TAKING EFFEN forever to finish. My Figure painting skills are rusty....
      So... the wheels on the corsair are smallish and white IMHO. need to find a solution, however the wheel wells may not allow anything bigger, I know George set some robarts next to the stock wheels and they looked schweet... we will see. :-) But she arrives tomorrow. ( I am 20 miles from Motion warehouse.)
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I also received my shipping notice! :) Hoping to see it by Fri. so I can check it out over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ole-Timer View Post
          Oh yeah... :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4ACBDA42-3290-4A03-827C-862EDC52F90E.jpeg
Views:	941
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	172558
          Ain't that a beautiful sight?:)

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
            ( I am 20 miles from Motion warehouse.)
            ...and I was told I was the "Lucky B@st@rd". LOL Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Woo Hoo ! The Birdcage is in transit, delivered by end of day Thursday 01/17/18.

Comment

• ????????????
                First Brexit, now this. It is gonna be a painful 4 weeks waiting for ours in the EU.
                Tolga
                Instagram: @_t01ga_
                YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Gotta call it out again! LOVE all the new faces.... or Avatars! :-) The community is growing! ITS AN ADDICTION like non other boys :-)
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• et nous !! en France !! on sent le paté???

Comment

• Originally posted by didier galmiche View Post
                      et nous !! en France !! on sent le paté???

Bienvenue chez Hobby Squawk!
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by didier galmiche View Post
                        et nous !! en France !! on sent le paté???
                        DG, Oui, bienvenue au "Squawk". Aux États-Unis, nous mangeons juste le pâté. LOL Que volez-vous? Meilleur, LB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• No hablo Frances! Que pasta aqui?

Comment

• Es esmu tik priecīgs, ka varu pārvērst šos reklāmguvumus ar internetu. Es zinu, ka jūs puiši runā franču valodā, tā ir mana dzimtā valoda, latviešu.

Comment

• Here are the links for the 3D Pup Cockpit files for anyone who wants to get to printing:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                Es esmu tik priecīgs, ka varu pārvērst šos reklāmguvumus ar internetu. Es zinu, ka jūs puiši runā franču valodā, tā ir mana dzimtā valoda, latviešu.
                                DW, jūs mani smieties. LOLJau kādu laiku es pavadīju Izraēlu, un mēs izmantojām “tulkot” e-pastiem. Tas bija jautrs un pats par sevi. Es domāju, ka mums vajadzētu izvēlēties "dienas valodu", lai ievietotu Hobby Squawk, bet mums ir jāsaka Corsair sarunu policijai. :Scared:Labākais LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Oh well, I have til mid Feb to save money and get one when there in stock . I will just enjoy the free planes that were giving to me for know and enjoy the flying I can do again

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post
                                    Here are the links for the 3D Pup Cockpit files for anyone who wants to get to printing:
                                    Are these the same as those Corsair Cockpit stl files posted before in this thread or something new? Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I will be selling my FMS 1700 mm Corsair to make room for this one. In fact I would love to sell my 1700 mm P-51 and my 1700mm P-47 for Fliteline replacements (nudge, nudge, wink wink).

Comment

• You guys lost me launchin into "French" Even translatin it in word doesn't even come close! Texan is the only "foreign" language I understand. "Sho-nuff", "More better than good", Words endin in "O" should be replaced with an "A" (Tomata, Potata, Colorada) and always drop the "G" on words endin in "ing" LOLLOL Now back to the thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post
                                          Here are the links for the 3D Pup Cockpit files for anyone who wants to get to printing:
                                          Any chance that these will be available already printed?

Comment

Working...
                                          X