Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too...yehaah ........

Comment

• Dam you guys are lucky. I need to find a job asap. I was hoping I was going be the first at my field with one but just found out another guy is getting the birdcage. Bummer

Comment

• I knew it I knew it!!!! WOOO HOOOOO
        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I remembered seeing there was a large scale F4U kit with folding wings so I looked more into how the mechanism worked and found out they operate on hydraulics to get the desired performance and safety. Now if only they could scale the system down a bit. The hinge could probably be 3D printed but the hydraulics would have to be sourced.
          General InformationWingsFeaturesRetract PaintingEngineARF AdvantagesFlight characteristics     General Information The Corsair has been one ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	wings-5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	172510

Comment

• TIA - I just got a close up look at the new FL 1600mm Corsair Cockpit you posted. Is it really that detailed or is that something you added?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
              I remembered seeing there was a large scale F4U kit with folding wings so I looked more into how the mechanism worked and found out they operate on hydraulics to get the desired performance and safety. Now if only they could scale the system down a bit. The hinge could probably be 3D printed but the hydraulics would have to be sourced.
              General InformationWingsFeaturesRetract PaintingEngineARF AdvantagesFlight characteristics     General Information The Corsair has been one ...

Click image for larger version Name:	wings-5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	172510
              Just use a linear servo actuator.
              Welcome to ServoCity where you can get the parts you need to bring your ideas to life! From servos to switches, from actuators to Actobotics, we work hard to bring you the best components backed by unparalleled technical support

Comment

• My corsair is on its way!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover54 View Post
                  TIA - I just got a close up look at the new FL 1600mm Corsair Cockpit you posted. Is it really that detailed or is that something you added?
                  Yes, that's a decal...then the 3D parts go right over it so the gauges show through.
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                    I knew it I knew it!!!! WOOO HOOOOO
                    Nice! I bought mine on the 10th, beat the cutoff by two weeks so I should be seeing mine as well...

Comment

I knew it I knew it!!!! WOOO HOOOOO
                      Okay E4DG, What's the plan, man? Have you chosen your scheme? It will be big fun watching you all going to work. I won't start mine until I complete the F-4, so this will be good. Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• O.K. got the shipping notice yesterday that the "bubble" Corsair has shipped. WOOHOO!! For the first time in my 35 years in RC, I will actually have to wait to build this plane 'til I get another one (the Raptor) finished. This is a new experience for sure but I'll take it.:Cool:

Comment

• My new Corsair F4U-1A just shipped today!!! Yay MRC is doing great to keep the schedule for all of us.

I hope to find the nomenclature location drawing for the corsair … Callie Graphics has the decals to add for additional scale

Rich

Comment

• Now that the Corsairs have arrived and are being shipped, will motion RC be offering the 3-D cockpit as a purchase option or is there anybody out there who has a 3-D printer that would be willing to print these cockpits and be paid a reasonable cost for doing so?

Comment

• Got my notification today as well...Sweet!! Been waiting forever and a day for a quality foam Corsair!
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Shipped notice here at 0915.:Cool::Cool::)

Comment

• I also received a shipping notice. I have not decided on which livery to go with on my bubble top but I do know what I'm going with on my birdcage. It's the one in all the picture, Daphne "C". The pilots name is James Cupp, he's an Iowa native and had 12 air victories in the first three months of WWII. Now if Spring would get here so I can fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Yes, that's a decal...then the 3D parts go right over it so the gauges show through.
                                    So, if I understand you that's the standard decal but you can overlay the 3D to it. Amazing, it almost looks 3D anyway. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Okay E4DG, What's the plan, man? Have you chosen your scheme? It will be big fun watching you all going to work. I won't start mine until I complete the F-4, so this will be good. Best, LB
                                      Hey Elbee sup brother! So I ordered the Bird Cage..... the spectrum is a bit narrower on liveries. I would like to do what Alpha did to his birdcage subtle beautiful weathering.... and do something about the wheels. :-)
                                      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Oh yeah... :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4ACBDA42-3290-4A03-827C-862EDC52F90E.jpeg
Views:	941
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	172558

Comment

Hey Elbee sup brother! So I ordered the Bird Cage..... the spectrum is a bit narrower on liveries. I would like to do what Alpha did to his birdcage subtle beautiful weathering.... and do something about the wheels. :-)
                                          E4DG, Looking forward to the details of your 'weathering' detail. Post pix as you are able. :) Best, LB

ps: Whazzup with wheels?
                                          Last edited by Elbee; Jan 16, 2019, 01:07 PM. Reason: Added post script
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X