Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger. I have not done the mods to the EDF's, but the Corsair is just begging for it. So now I am going to find an on-line retailer of Nerf stuff and order away... Thanks for reminding me Bro!!! ;)

Comment

• Check this out at 1:45!! Rob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQxb-V-rZqA

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
        If it doesn’t come with one they will send you one if you open a ticket ????
        Sounds like the FlightLine QC manager needs a review. I hope mine has the panel decal installed. It's nice to know Motion / FlightLine will make it right and send us one if it's missing BUT.... I for one am not a surgeon so I hope they send us detailed instructions, process and procedures on how to remove and reinstall the canopy without damaging it or the surrounding foam but hey, that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
          Roger. I have not done the mods to the EDF's, but the Corsair is just begging for it. So now I am going to find an on-line retailer of Nerf stuff and order away... Thanks for reminding me Bro!!! ;)
          Roger, Roger, What's the vector, Victor? I've been buying the Nerf Howlers at Academy Sports as those are always in stock. I have not printed the whistles from Thingiverse so I don't know how well those work, but physics be physics. Not certain whether I'll put whistles in the intakes, might route that air to the ESC, but she'll have whistles, "that's for dang sure." Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• This is my take of a will used, oiled up round engine. If you have an airbrush and you’re not use the Vallejo paint line, then you’re missing out.

Comment

• Ooooh niiiice (Googles Vallejo paint)...
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                Ooooh niiiice (Googles Vallejo paint)...
                Air model is the one I use, download the catalog as a PDF there is so much there. I buy them at Scale Hobbies, great stock
                Last edited by Ken Smith; Jan 19, 2019, 07:52 PM. Reason: Add ons

Comment

• Vallejo, Ammo by Mig have some really good stuff!!!! I get mine from MegaHobby.com
                  :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post

Air model is the one I use, download the catalog as a PDF there is so much there.
                    Going to do that!!! Thanks my fellow Texan!!! Jerry

Comment

• I am a collector of all kinds, and I love having every color under the sun for models... Like the big ole box O crayons!!!! Ha!!!

Comment

• Here is Scale Hobbies website this is the complete Vallejo line, like I said I useAir Model mostly. They carry other brand which I use also. https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catago...r&so=a&man=VLJ

Comment

• You guys are in trouble, all those pictures being posted got me wanting one, I tried so hard not to push that order button but it was to much and I pushed it...........:Silly:. Did I mention that it is my favorite warbird, now for the graphics, Navy or the Marines.........

Comment

• Thanks!! Definitely going to bookmark...
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I notice the bubble canopy version is in stock, Dam I need to find some money

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                                This can pass for a pacific pilot. Maybe go a little lighter on the kaki color for the uniform

Aces of Iron....

1/8th
                                Got a couple of those. I did find something a bit closer form a guy on RCG for my 9th scale Avenger build. Not the quality of AOI but will work.

Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Guys Quest for y'all!

So I remember seeing George Baker add the HSD Skyraider prop to his Bubble top. Looked Killer. And according to George flew VERY well.
                                  So since the HSD prop is " RARE"

Will the FMS 1700mm Corsair 4 balder prop work?

Thanks guys!

Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Not to steal anyone’s thunder but you need to switch between RCGroups and this thread, too lazy to double post, plus others are posting weathering ideas there. There is a great write up on the quality of the plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                                      This is the cockpit I will be using for reference fwiw. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_6749_zpsouvszur3.jpg
Views:	947
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	173135
                                      OMFG!!! Now that falls into the "Spare No Expense" category! LOL I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that cost as much or more than the bird itself! Beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                        I notice the bubble canopy version is in stock, Dam I need to find some money
                                        Yes, I was watching that daily until it actually landed then pulled the trigger on Friday. Got my order confirmation but it's still in process due to the weekend so I'm hoping to get shipping notice on Monday. I'll have to endure a 6G Woodie until it arrives. LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                                          Guys Quest for y'all!

So I remember seeing George Baker add the HSD Skyraider prop to his Bubble top. Looked Killer. And according to George flew VERY well.
                                          So since the HSD prop is " RARE"

Will the FMS 1700mm Corsair 4 balder prop work?

Thanks guys!

I originally posed this question and apparently, the FMS 1700mm Corsair prop will go right on this Corsair. However, I believe it was later posted by TI that he had a couple of mid-air prop explosions with it. I'm at a loss as to why this would happen. I'm flying the FMS plane with a 360kv motor and the prop has been working very well for many, many flights. The FL Corsair's motor spins at only 340kv, so it's not subjecting the prop to any more forces than the FMS.

Comment

Working...
                                          X