Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next best thing to an M48! Beautiful!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF4038.JPG Views:	0 Size:	210.6 KB ID:	245742
      HL Bulldog operated with Spektrum DX5, with steel gearboxes and upgraded motors, airsoft removed and bright led emitter installed in the barrel, metal tracks, and Tamiya battle system, running on my tank battlefield / garden railroad....looking forward to getting all the new tanks out there for some fighting and fotos..!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200328_191354 (2).jpg
Views:	1075
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	245771

Comment

• Nice shading and weathering, JCB 67 !

Everyone's photos are fun to look at. I keep saving all of them to scroll through when offline.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Making good use of our forced down-time. This is Karltrek's Tank Retro-fit Facility. Currently, most are in the process of having the motors upgraded! When the weather clears and the lock-down is relaxed, we will be ready to rock-n-roll!

Bob

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0364.jpeg Views:	20 Size:	145.9 KB ID:	245796

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200405_091835 (2).jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	246818

Comment

• JCB 67, Beautiful work, Sir. Likin' all the accessory details. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• JCB 67, Nice job on the tools..

Comment

• Having a little fun in the back yard last weekend...
                    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Matecam screen capture of shooting the airsoft cannon. I think that's three pellets flying away from the tank in the photo.

Comment

• A Friend of mine had me paint his Tiger II and wanted me to share. Click image for larger version

Name:	Travis' Tiger II.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	247136

Comment

• Working on a model to support my King Tiger! A 1/16 scale German solider in M-44 camo by Dragon. Over 400 dots so far and I haven't started on the top half!!! Fun stuff! Jerry

Comment

• Hardway, Seriously beautiful work, HW. Looking forward to seeing the 'whole picture. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Took my Walker out to our airfield on Saturday morning. My girlfriend brought her Redcat truck along. So, we thought we'd try a hillclimb on the buttes nearby.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	HillClimb_01a.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	248917

This is where we started from:

Name:	HillClimb_01.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	381.3 KB
ID:	248918

This is how far I got before the steepness of the hill and the softness of the soil became to much for the Walker:

Name:	HillClimb_02.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	248919

You can see how loose the soil is, with lots of pebbles in it. These would get stuck in the tracks and I had to be very careful not to get one stuck and throw a track off.

Name:	HillClimb_02a.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	248921

So, I had to concede the battle and carry the Walker to the top. But, what an awesome view from up there. You can see our airfield below:

Name:	HillClimb_03.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	353.3 KB
ID:	248920

We both had a great time. My girlfriends Redcat hill climber was definitely more suited to the task.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                                Took my Walker out to our airfield on Saturday morning. My girlfriend brought her Redcat truck along. So, we thought we'd try a hillclimb on the buttes nearby.

We both had a great time. My girlfriends Redcat hill climber was definitely more suited to the task.
                                Pictures don't show....

Comment

• Odd. I've reloaded them and edited the post. Can you check again. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                                    Odd. I've reloaded them and edited the post. Can you check again. Thanks.
                                    That works! Heck of a hill to drive an RC tank up!

Comment

• Yeah! It didn't look quite that steep from the bottom. But, it was a good test. The battery didn't give out until i got back to the bottom and in to the parking lot. Just the original 1800MaH. I was suitably impressed.

Comment

• Too much fun and a beautiful view!! 👍

Comment

• Here is a pic of the way the figure should turn out, and a few of the start of the jacket...

Comment

Working...
                                          X