Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flex innovations mamba 60. the night version has been great since the sun has been going down earlier.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Video of today's Rebel maiden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
        Very Nice Aros , great landing as well. I guess she just wanted her belly rubbed a couple of times, just like me!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• My older Brother and a few of my Student Pilots bought me this FMS Hawk In appreciation for all the test flying and Instruction I have done with them. I did the test flight with it this morning. The Hawk is a very stable and fast EDF. The recommended throws are a little high after take off I put all three Rates in low. Which were lower than what is in the manual. Every thing went great. I would recommend this EDF even for a first Jet for any intermediate Pilot I pit four flights on it this morning after I got it trimmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHXF35-b8tk

Click image for larger version  Name:	test flight hawk.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	272247

Comment

• Got out some old junk today. A couple flights on each, Force One and F-106. This kinda stuff really makes you appreciate a nice foamie jet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	61E78493-E625-454F-B1B3-5FE6A3259C93.jpeg
Views:	515
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	272254

Comment

• [QUOTE=EA-6B Geek;n272253]Got out some old junk today. A couple flights on each, Force One and F-106. This kinda stuff really makes you appreciate a nice foamie jet.

I agree. I have parked all my glow slimmers, and gasser's and have been flying all Electrics for 2 years now. One of the Elec. other than all the EDF's I have, and love to fly is the Flight line B-24 Liberator

Comment

• Inspired by seeing how amazingly Major Crosedale flew aerobatics with his T-33 in FPV, I want to try my hand on flying aerobatics as precisely as I can with my T-bird. Really like how my it handles especially after removing the nose weights.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbinefancy View Post
                  Inspired by seeing how amazingly Major Crosedale flew aerobatics with his T-33 in FPV, I want to try my hand on flying aerobatics as precisely as I can with my T-bird.:
                  TF, that is just phenomenal. Thanks. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• We flew all day with many people. Some of my Students , let a few of their kids fly one of my Aero Scotts I take with when I am out Instructing,Test Flew a few planes for people among them, a, Flight line, P-38 lightning FMS Corsair, Slow stick Trike, E-Flite F-16 70 mm and this E-Flite 1.5 m Cirrus R22T. The Cirrus I flew almost an hour after Sun Set for a friend of mine we also had fun playing with a Timber X night flyer after we got the test flight done and in the books on his Cirrus. I was surprised to see the light in the cockpit on one low slow fly by just before the landing. So just after We landing I just had to get a photo. LOL!!!! The Cirrus has just enough lighting for me to fly in the dark with out any additional lighting. P. S. I do a lot of night flying.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cirrus.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.0 KB ID:	272965Click image for larger version  Name:	Ccab.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	272966

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbinefancy View Post
                      Inspired by seeing how amazingly Major Crosedale flew aerobatics with his T-33 in FPV, I want to try my hand on flying aerobatics as precisely as I can with my T-bird. Really like how my it handles especially after removing the nose weights.
                      Wow! That's pretty damn neat... I see myself going down that rabbit hole in the near future...

Comment

• Flew my Pandora and my Bearcat today I was going to maiden my OV10 today but could not get any open sky so I put back into the trailer until another day. I did get to taxi it around. Click image for larger version

Name:	ov10a.jpeg
Views:	437
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	273035

Comment

• The one, the only. Approaching 30 flights on this now and have landings set up fairly reliable. Undercarriage is holding up well on grass.

The same cannot be said for the Avanti lol, which caught a gust of wind shortly before touchdown. Thankfully just needs the gear glued back in!

Name:	118794198_3623242981028104_6524884154560443271_o.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	273037Click image for larger version

Name:	118670321_3623243741028028_3584513887696129251_o.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	273038Click image for larger version

Name:	118626008_3623243854361350_6775580161607201570_o.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	273039

Comment

• Today I flew early 1980’s Marine fighter guy syllabus aircraft. Big fun. I need to add a Buckeye to the collection. Perfect weather here in central Ohio.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9A01C591-D10F-4075-802A-5B9115EDFDE6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	353.6 KB ID:	274083

Comment

• Today I took two of my A-10's and One of my 2.1 Cessna 150's, I have one on wheels and one on Floats. The one with wheels I use as a club Trainer Set up on my Two DX8's (wireless Trainer) For a few that show up and are interested I put them up with the Big C-150 , I forgot my GO PRO Hat Cam set up and I usaully can bot talk any one into using my I Phone X to do video this morning but here are a couple photo's of the ones I Flew. We had a nice 10 to 15 mph wind straight down the parking lot we use as our runway. Helped make the landings much shorter, and didn't have to use any Flap

Name:	150S.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	274095

Name:	A10L.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	274096

Comment

• late this afternoon We went back out to Test fly a P-51 1.5 m Eflight the flight went great. I almost forgot how tricky the ground handling this style of War Bird has. I was a little nerves, but everything went great, Flying it off asphalt the 51 needs a lot of right rudder until the torque drops off and speed increases for the take off roll. after touch down I needed to get right rudder in to keep it straight. This type of War Bird I would rather fly off a nicely groomed short grass field any day. Flying off grass is much easier, but I guess we can't have every thing LOL!!!! I also had a couple guys fly my 2.1 m Cessna 150 with the wireless Trainer setup until just after sunset We all had a great time

Name:	P-51.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	274169

Comment

• After test flying the E-flite 1.5 m for a friend I got out my old Eflite PT-17 mounted my go pro white on the top wing and got this video
                                  Video OP'S with my PT-17 with my GO-PRO white mounted on the top of the wing

Comment

• I flew these three today winds 10 to 15 N right down the runway. I could land the 2.1 Cessna in less than 20 ft. full flaps. Really helped shorten the landing distance on the T-33 and the Twin 70 mm FMS A-10 Thunderbolt

Name:	Tt33.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	274349

Comment

• I flew the 2.1 Cessna 150 tonight. When making the landing the steering was loose and going left and right. After getting home and removing the nose wheel steering gear assembly. I found that the set screw that keeps it from turning was loose. I tightened the set screw and installed the steering assembly. the 150 is ready for more. I spend a lot of time doing post flight inspections on all my planes after each flight and when I get home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAINdxFoC4&t=5s

Comment

• I flew my T-33 tonight with a 6c 4000 60c after making many flights with the 6c 5000 50c batteries. I noticed a little better performance. The take off roll is shorter and landing speeds are reduced due to the plane being just 3.2 oz. lighter Flying times where just 1/2 minute shorter (4 minutes) instead of 4 1/2 minuteshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah99_jl8Q54&t=219s

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200915_090922.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	274752 Bonneville. Pure Octane.

Comment

Working...
                                          X