X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdanger View Post
    So who all thinks we are going to get ship notices tomorrow?

I do! I do!
    Not to burst your bubble, but I’’d be willing to bet that the “ late September “ arrival is to motions werehouse and not your house.

Comment

• Do we know if the first batch is sold out ?

Comment

• Originally posted by beobe13 View Post
        Do we know if the first batch is sold out ?
        As of this writing, the US Warehouse appears to have the PNP still available for pre-order, but the ARF+ appears to be sold out of the first batch of pre-orders.

Comment

• I have been privileged to get a first hand up close view of the L-39 at Nall in the Fall and I am impressed with the attention to detail that MRC and team have paid to this newest creation. Raised rivet details, spacious battery compartment, recessed servo horn screws slots, plastic nose cone and large wheels. Nice job guys.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_154441.jpg Views:	1 Size:	182.8 KB ID:	153212

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_154451.jpg Views:	1 Size:	163.2 KB ID:	153213

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_154605.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	153214

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180924_161038.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	153220

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_154500.jpg Views:	1 Size:	144.4 KB ID:	153215

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_162944.jpg Views:	1 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	153218

Comment

• I am actually starting to feel bad that I am repainting it and may have to reconsider. Although the paint scheme they have chosen is definitely not my favorite, they worked hard to make it look realistic and the tons of decals help make that point noticeable as well. Even the lines of the paint look very clean and well done. If they offered this in a bare white paint or gray paint scheme it would be an easy decision to repaint LOL.

Comment

• I'm curious, whats the avarage takeoff distance on grass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

Not to burst your bubble, but I'd be willing to bet that the "late September" arrival is to motions warehouse and not your house.
                They start shipping them out the same day they come in. I will not be surprised if I get a shipping notice toward the end of the week.

Comment

• I hope for the day the gatoring will one day again disappear under a thin layer of plastic like some of the earlier offerings. No idea why that idea was dropped from foam design but if it was weight the fans and motors of today should overcome that problem. But hopefully by the time I'm done coating this one with 30 minute epoxy, repainting and coating again with clear spray it will be as smooth as a composite. I'm going for the Breitling silver and black livery. Decals will be shipped hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

• Now that is sharp! The owls will approve.
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                      I am actually starting to feel bad that I am repainting it and may have to reconsider. Although the paint scheme they have chosen is definitely not my favorite, they worked hard to make it look realistic and the tons of decals help make that point noticeable as well. Even the lines of the paint look very clean and well done. If they offered this in a bare white paint or gray paint scheme it would be an easy decision to repaint LOL.
                      You have to repaint, I have a feeling that there will be a dozen or so of these things at the field and I can't have them all looking just like mine!

Comment

• LOLThat’ is how it works at the Circus...I mean the field.

You ordered one?? Please tell me you did. Ha-ha

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                          LOLThat’ is how it works at the Circus...I mean the field.

You ordered one?? Please tell me you did. Ha-ha
                          Early morning on the first day!

Comment

• Good job! Haha

Comment

• Are they here yet?
                              Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• TiredIron George Baker flew the L-39 here yesterday at Nall in the Fall and off this very spongee grass runway here (kinda reminds me of a wet sponge), it was airborne in about 175-200'. The grass here is difficult to get off of this time of year. Planes that I had no trouble getting to rotate in the Spring I can't now. Once airborne though the L-39 flat scoots and is a very solid flier. Super anxiuos to get my shipping notification.

Comment

• I thought they were gonna announce some new stuff at Nall

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                    I thought they were gonna announce some new stuff at Nall
                                    No one ever said that, Tom said there's a chance something new would be announced.
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                      I thought they were gonna announce some new stuff at Nall
                                      Tom once said he was hopeful they could announce two new items at Nall, but later said the time frame did not work and there would not be an announcement.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Yes, the MFCB has different ports for triple flash, double flash, single blink, constant on, landing, and Gear. "Modding" is a simple matter of plugging the LED wire into any of these ports, whichever you prefer.
                                        What would you say the proper servo extension length should be, looks like about 8" on the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

What would you say the proper servo extension length should be, looks like about 8" on the video.
                                          Looks about right to me. For something like that though, I usually just solder up whatever I need. Just get some of that 2mm heat shrink for those tiny wires.
                                          For me, the Optivisor is a life saver as well.

Any news on the shipment of L-39's?

Comment

Working...
                                          X