X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

Thanks for making our lives easier.... (and cheaper)
    Totally agree :)

Comment

• This must be the "calm before the storm" Total quiet here for a whole day. :Silly:
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Isn't every day? ;)
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I got an email today that said "my order from Motion had been delivered". I almost pooped in my pants!

Alas, its only the receiver and decals for my L-39. :Angry:
          Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

• Plane looks awesome, you guys are definitely on the right track and I am very interested, but different livery will seal the deal..........Please:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Truckers who fly View Post
              Plane looks awesome, you guys are definitely on the right track and I am very interested, but different livery will seal the deal..........Please:)
              If you do a little research and see how long it takes them to come up with a different paint scheme, it's Years (if they ever do)
              Me262, Mirage, Avanti etc

Comment

• Then the f4 killed your theory today. With the new gray scheme

Comment

• Originally posted by Truckers who fly View Post
                  Plane looks awesome, you guys are definitely on the right track and I am very interested, but different livery will seal the deal..........Please:)
                  And what would you like to see ? You can keep most buyers happy most of the time ... But not everyone happy all the time typically.

Comment

• Callie’s decals were shipped today, and I have the airbrush paint colors, as well as the primer. So, I’m ready to go and have the power system already for the ARF+.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                      Then the f4 killed your theory today. With the new gray scheme
                      I just saw that , I stand corrected. Wish they’d prove me wrong some more:Cool:

Comment

• Lol well in my book thats a good way to be proven wrong:):Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          Bajora, I didn't realize you were at Reno last year!
                          First timer yeah! I live a little too close to NOT have ever been? Oh no ... please don't tell me that YOU were there also?! LOL

Comment

Bajora, I didn't realize you were at Reno last year!
                            I'd be more concerned with the current draw of the afterburner ring? Even if the voltage is right, the new FW module might not be rated to handle the higher current draw it may require. Maybe check with Chris (RC Geek) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

I'd be more concerned with the current draw of the afterburner ring? Even if the voltage is right, the new FW module might not be rated to handle the higher current draw it may require. Maybe check with Chris (RC Geek) ?
                              I always use a separate battery for the ABs, current draw could definitely be an issue.
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Stuart and I are chatting on RCAfterhours right now, including some details on the L-39 and Nall!
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I found this video on YouTube, if you guys want to watch it. https://youtu.be/BHbIIJkhP4Y.

Comment

• Well,..since this jet is marketed as a scale warbird version of the Avanti, I am thinking more traditional warbird livery would appeal to warbird guys ( like me). This jet that Iooks awesome and which I will probably/possibly buy before next spring (fingers crossed for a different livery option) is in the sporty swiss shoot me out of the sky livery, which makes an awesome warbird trainer kind of.........sporty. (no offense to the swiss) Its a beautiful bird, many models offer multiple liveries. Please make this one of them before I buy it

Comment

• Oops, looks like I should have said Slovenian, my apologies

Comment

Stuart and I are chatting on RCAfterhours right now, including some details on the L-39 and Nall!
                                        Hope we can get a center burner that is 6S!

Comment

• So who all thinks we are going to get ship notices tomorrow?

I do! I do!
                                          Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

Working...
                                          X