Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pictures from the AZ jet rally and size comparison with the new F-22.

Comment

• The taunting needs to stop.... I can't take it.... Watching this awesome aircraft in the sunshine is killing me ! :-)
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I'll taunt you even further. Temps were in the mid 70's all weekend and down to the mid 40's overnight, and when there was some wind, it was right down the runway. It was a beautiful weekend for our Jet Rally, and Tony really put on a great show for us with the F-22!
        Pat

Comment

• The folks at Freewing and Motion did an awesome job with this accurate grey scheme..... but, I'm not one to leave things alone. I will be doing a fantasy scheme, Nato ally, Tiger Meet. If and when we sell the Raptor to our allies, this could happen. Gotta have the RCGEEK afterburner as well

Comment

• I'm talking with David from Model Sound Inc on a possible sound file for the F22. I'm not sure the interest generated with this as it will probably hinder the performance capabilities with it. But I'd like to stir the pot to see if someone (ahem, Steve) would be tempted to fabricate a talcum powder-type mechanism for startup.

F-22 Raptor ENGINE STARTUP and LAUNCH OUT ROUTINE! (Rare footage and sounds! Tuscon, AZ, 2018.)What a magnificent aircraft!Credit: Airman 1st Class Amanda Do...

Comment

• I need to relocate back to AZ. Got my undergraduate degree there in Tucson AZ twelve years ago, remembered it had 300 days of sunshine per year. Then somehow decided to go to grad school in a snow belt state and been stuck here ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flanker271 View Post
                I need to relocate back to AZ. Got my undergraduate degree there in Tucson AZ twelve years ago, remembered it had 300 days of sunshine per year. Then somehow decided to go to grad school in a snow belt state and been stuck here ever since.
                Only bad thing would be that you'd be that much further away from MRC. Planes take longer to get here than to Ohio. :)
                Pat

Comment

• I am 15 miles from Cary Illinois.... Frequent Will Call pickups!
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Investigation: Pilot error, incorrect data caused F-22 to crash, skid on takeoff

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...4WuZ1bnvHIf3Ns

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                      I am 15 miles from Cary Illinois.... Frequent Will Call pickups!
                      See, that's just bad for your wallet. Really bad...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                        Investigation: Pilot error, incorrect data caused F-22 to crash, skid on takeoff

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...4WuZ1bnvHIf3Ns
                        Being a hot shot..... TOP GUN and all..... He made bad choices...… :Confused:

Comment

• I'll bet he's currently flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog poop out of Hong Kong. LOL
                          Pat

Comment

• Got to be career ending!

Comment

• Yep...not deburring that with a scotch brite pad.

Comment

• Positive rate of climb before gear up is on the checklist....
                                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Comment

• Take a look at this video. I think he has installed the navigation lights. Around 3.30 timing.

It's too bright to think if it could be sticker decals. U can see it in flight also.

Comment

• I bought some lights to reproduce this, but according to the parts page, there will be a link for custom lighting. So I'm not sure if this was just a personal customization or if this is in fact the custom light setup they will offer in the future? Regardless, I want it....

Comment

• Can someone advise of the layout of the main struts? Are they straight struts like the F-14 (for example) or are they trailing link struts? TIA!

Comment

• They are straight compression type struts.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X