X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Can you post up a close up picture of the exhaust nozzles on it please? I am trying to figure out possible TV on it. Thanks.
    Sure. It's past midnight here and I'll post the picture tomorrow. Yet to unbox it and build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visva11 View Post

Actually he's a aliexpress seller. In Asia. Only MRC EU sends to Malaysia sadly and that will make me pay very high tax .

this seller receives only 3 units of f22 from factory as now freewing is controlling this jet stock as it's still very new and early.

I regularly buy from him and I contacted him the first day this jet was announced itself. He helped me reserve 1 unit and give it to me.

So what I meant is, the seller buys for me this jet straight from freewing factory.
      Thank you sir! Makes total sense!
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I am experimenting with these for the raptor nav lights

Comment

• Originally posted by yf22raptor View Post
          I am experimenting with these for the raptor nav lights
          What are these? Where do you buy them? This could work!

Comment

• I asked for a rear picture as well and Jon responded.
            If you zoom in on this it gets you pretty close.
            Picture reproduced without permission.

Comment

Can you post up a close up picture of the exhaust nozzles on it please? I am trying to figure out possible TV on it. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for the pictures.

Comment

Thank you for the pictures.
                  Welcome friend.

By the way, anyone know when the 3dpup main gear doors .stl file will be ready?

Comment

The scissor links function is already replaced by a separate screw. Not only here but in most of the planes. Take a look at the picture. Although the plastic link help up to certain (very few) level, I guess it's here only for the scale look.
                    Thanks for the photo and explanation. I guess there is nothing to worry about based on this info.

All the best
                    Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by RichJ53 View Post

Thanks for the photo and explanation. I guess there is nothing to worry about based on this info.

All the best
                      Rich
                      You're welcome. Yes, although it's susceptible for breakage, it won't effect that much except the look.

Comment

• Another experiment trying for nav lights luminescent fishing lures recessed into the foam
                        pretty close to real one
                        Attached Files

Comment

• This is really cool. I'd like to reproduce this on my A10 as well. Could you link us to these products? How long do these last?

Comment

• Here is the link that I found lots of information on doing this also all the links on their to where to find the products

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been flying on and off for 30+ years. I pre-ordered the 8S yesterday. I can't wait to play. I received the
                              FlightLine RC Spitfire Mk.IX 1600mm
                              two weeks ago. Two thumbs up to Motion RC.

Comment

• Yes, use Rustoleum chrome. Be careful about overspray and spraying too much. Much better than the tape.

Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                I think I might try chrome silver paint, and then just feather a little flat black near the exit for scale look. Thanks for the inputs!

Comment

• Hello fellow RC'ers, i have a question about flying the F22 version 8s on 6s battery ...will using only 6 cells be OK for the 8 cell setup? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AVIATOR DOM View Post
                                    Hello fellow RC'ers, i have a question about flying the F22 version 8s on 6s battery ...will using only 6 cells be OK for the 8 cell setup? Thanks
                                    It will be way under-powered and sluggish. Don't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flanker271 View Post

It will be way under-powered and sluggish. Don't do it.
                                      Drone News | UAS | Drone Racing | Aerial Photos & Videos | Understanding Kv Ratings

As Flanker said.

Comment

• Thanks Pete for the good info.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                          xplaneguy, how did you power your center burner? It looks like adding a small 2S lipo is the easiest, or did you tap into the BEC power to the RX?

PS. It seems like a good idea to paint the exhaust interior flat black for scale looks and to show the afterburner lights better. Is this correct?
                                          I'm using a 2S 260mAh lipo to power the CenterBurner. Actually, I found that leaving the exhaust white reflected the lights very well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X