X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carlbrainiac View Post

So is it just the blue Angel's one that's delayed then? I have the base grey pnp on order. I placed my order on the 14th May. Base grey pnp is still saying late June on EU website. But the guy who responded to my email earlier told me late July now. Surely he would have checked my order number to see what I have on order before giving me the information?
    You are right, base grey unchanged, BA delayed mid of July. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlbrainiac View Post

So is it just the blue Angel's one that's delayed then? I have the base grey pnp on order. I placed my order on the 14th May. Base grey pnp is still saying late June on EU website. But the guy who responded to my email earlier told me late July now. Surely he would have checked my order number to see what I have on order before giving me the information?
      Hi Carl,
      The current ETAs on the European website as of this writing are correct, We are working with the carriers to determine if there are any other surprises, but it's 3:30am in China here so there will be some lag between our US partners and Asian partners. We'll update the website and post here in Squawk if there are any other changes. Several shipments depart monthly so on balance we're trending on target on average. If there are any changes, we'll do our best to meet the ETAs, including creative solutions. Thank you for your continued patience!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfgang Wagner View Post

You are right, base grey unchanged, BA delayed mid of July. :)
        Ok so the guy who was emailing me earlier obviously didnt look up my order before giving me the info. But I would've thought I would've at least had my shipping notification by now. End of June is fast approaching...

Comment

• The date is when they receive them. When they receive them they will then ship it to you and send you shipping notice. I thought that would be obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
            The date is when they receive them. When they receive them they will then ship it to you and send you shipping notice. I thought that would be obvious.
            Yes I understand that. What I dont understand is why I keep getting different information. When I first ordered back on the 14th May and had some questions the guy on the email said thank you for your order and I have a feeling they'll be here sooner than we think. Which of course was wrong. Then I get told late July on the grey version but I then hear here that it's only the ba version that's delayed. All I'm trying to do is get some clarification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              The receiver they used is DSMX. https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ersity-antenna

I also use DSMX an have no problems. What receiver are you using and what BEC voltage is running it?

I use DSMX 8 channel receiver no problem at all

Comment

• never mind

(I need to learn to read lol)
                Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Curious for those of you already flying this model and dialed how you like where you have the CG. Is it at recommended? I am curious because I am wondering if it is a bit tail heavy at recommended or just a perception thing.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Is there a grey version coming out (not the base grey)? If so, any ideas when it will be in stock? My understanding is that the base grey was bought out just so people can have a basic grey jet but FW were/ are in the process of bringing out a painted grey version with decals.

thanks

Comment

• :Confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                        Curious for those of you already flying this model and dialed how you like where you have the CG. Is it at recommended? I am curious because I am wondering if it is a bit tail heavy at recommended or just a perception thing.
                        I put my CG right by the book and same with elevators I can let go of the stick and it just cruises in a straight line

Comment

Curious for those of you already flying this model and dialed how you like where you have the CG. Is it at recommended? I am curious because I am wondering if it is a bit tail heavy at recommended or just a perception thing.
                          Judging by the few videos we've seen this far, including a few of the crashes, assuming they are running manual CG, it looks nose heavy bordering on the extreme (in my opinion).

The only obvious tail heavy setup I've seen this far was James' custom, armed version.
                          Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• 4-5mm aft of the book CG and happy with it.

Originally posted by Aros View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

Judging by the few videos we've seen this far, including a few of the crashes, assuming they are running manual CG, it looks nose heavy bordering on the extreme (in my opinion).

The only obvious tail heavy setup I've seen this far was James' custom, armed version.
                              You are correct! I flew my zippy painted up Gray version today for the first time and it is nose heavy. I have the aft. end of my 5000mah 6s against the MCB-E. Now I need to figure out how to get it even further aft. Adding weight is not an option as I am flying at a DA at over 3500 ft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottchman View Post

You are correct! I flew my zippy painted up Gray version today for the first time and it is nose heavy. I have the aft. end of my 5000mah 6s against the MCB-E. Now I need to figure out how to get it even further aft. Adding weight is not an option as I am flying at a DA at over 3500 ft.
                                Wow I fly an admiral 6000 pro in my BA version and my receiver is still between the battery and MCB-E and it doesnt seem nose heavy at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Dannythiessen2@gmail.com View Post

Wow I fly an admiral 6000 pro in my BA version and my receiver is still between the battery and MCB-E and it doesnt seem nose have at all
                                  Same here, I am no where near my MCB-E, using a HobbyStar 5200 75c, seems to be fine, my elevator is 8mm at the neutral point instead of the recommended 7mm, didn't think I was that far off, I might go back a little bit and try it, don't want to end up like poor James roller coaster ride.:Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Same here, I am no where near my MCB-E, using a HobbyStar 5200 75c, seems to be fine, my elevator is 8mm at the neutral point instead of the recommended 7mm, didn't think I was that far off, I might go back a little bit and try it, don't want to end up like poor James roller coaster ride.:Crying:
                                    Yeah i didn't read the title of the video so when I saw it fly
                                    I was like what is going on but then I read the title. poor James oh well I think he'll fix her up and get her going again

Comment

Recommended CG was spot on with mine. Flying completely stock at recommended rates and settings.

Comment

• Thanks fellas...It may be just a bit wonky due to the flight failure and subsequent crash on the maiden. I will keep tinkering with it while I wait for the pristine one to ship to me.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Need help, My F18 is having some weird issue. See video. https://youtu.be/7BX9O4EbxEM

At min 2:10 all Ali/Rud/Ele twitch at the same time..

Comment

Working...
                                          X