First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
      I have been told the Gyro needs to be installed on the point of the G of G .I have my C of G on the little plastic square on the wing making all most impossible to put the Gyro there in the fuselarge .So where has everyone put their Gyro in the fuselarge ?Does it have to be right on the C of G or will it OK up in the front of the Battery bay next to the recediver
      Sorry for the delay. Here is how I have mine set up. Gyro is mounted under the battery tray. There is a hole in the tray to allow adjusting the gain if necessary but once set it typically doesn't need to be messed with anymore. I turn gain 2 all the way down and set gain 1 to about 10 o'clock to start with. You can tie it to a switch to turn it on or off from your Tx and adjust the gain in flight if you desire.Just make triple sure your directions are correct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190629_085528.jpg
Views:	1288
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	203361 ​​​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190629_085647.jpg
Views:	1289
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	203360

Comment

• Thanks a lot for that .That look fine and even I can fit it there .Thanks a lot for that .It is really good of you .Thanks again :Goodbye:

Comment

• A couple cool shots of Gooniac's afterburner solution installed on the F-35

Comment

• Here is my maiden flight with this beautiful RC Jet! Sorry about the crappy landing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
              Here is my maiden flight with this beautiful RC Jet! Sorry about the crappy landing lol
              Congrats :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks Fred!

Comment

•  

Comment

• ouch - but it made it back with no kabloomaloom. :Cool:

Hootie must have been out having dinner with the Blowfish

Comment

• Broke mine :-( While turning final I tip stalled... Came out pretty much ok but one elevator hinge broke and no spare parts available :-(

However, she flies nicely with a lot of power. Could be landed by a pilot better than me ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
                        A couple cool shots of Gooniac's afterburner solution installed on the F-35

Love it!! How are you liking the plane?
                        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Hi
                          no i just painted over the grey with rustolium 2x. Works great.
                          printed my own graphics on ink jet printer decal paper from HK .

Comment

• Alpha (and others who might know):
                            Do you have any estimate when F-35 V3 spare parts will be available in the European store? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Quax View Post
                              Alpha (and others who might know):
                              Do you have any estimate when F-35 V3 spare parts will be available in the European store? Thanks
                              Hi Quax, it shouldn't be too long now. We have multiple shipments in transit at any given time so it's impossible to predict when one will arrive (sometimes they'll pass each other and get out of order). The best way to be notified is to enter your email in the Notification tab on the product page, and you'll receive an automatic email as soon as the product is in stock and ready to ship.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thank you for the quick response, Alpha. I entered my email address - I decided to get the spare part instead of "creating" my own hinge.

Comment

• I have had the F-35 v3 for about 3 weeks and have come to a rather interesting conclusion. I think the design Team should have considered non functioning Rudders. The full scale F-35 has Ultra sophisticated flight controls that keep the Bird from biting itself in the rear end during Yaw maneuvers. With the Model at any speed if you choose to do a Rudder Roll you had better have some altitude because this will induce a Ass down snap then a uncontrollable stall. Even if you use minor rudder movements to attempt point rolls with the ailerons things get a bit Wonky. other than That the plane fly's Amazing for its size. Tracks very nice and Lands very consistent nose high and sticks fast when the mains touch down. I have been flying Ducted fan since the early 90,s and this is my first foam EDF. I am very pleased with the quality of the plane and was blown away by how easy and complete it was out of the box. Thanks for doing what you do Alpha!

Comment

• This is my second flight with this sexy jet and I am much happier with this landing than the first one!

Comment

• I need to install a thrust tube on this jet. It could be the afterburner ring mod is affecting thrust. It could not lift off in short grass while my F-104 tore through, kicked up dust and lifted off straight away like it was on asphalt.

Comment

• My planes about the same on grass. MotionRC had them taking off from grass like a boss. Gonna have to wait a couple months to fly mine again.

Comment

• My F35 fly fine of our grass strip ,no problems what so ever

Comment

Working...
                                          X