Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to check the thread.... 37 is a bit off... LOL But still very cool!

Comment

• Comment

• Looks good Callie Thanks can t wait to see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
          AL37's!

Click image for larger version  Name:	al37 schemes 2.jpg Views:	31 Size:	167.4 KB ID:	220195Click image for larger version  Name:	al37 nasa.jpg Views:	19 Size:	48.4 KB ID:	220196Click image for larger version  Name:	AL37 POSIEDON 429.jpg Views:	18 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	220197
          Aw those look GREAT Callie! Thanks for sharing here. I have been clicking regularly over on your web site trying to see what schemes you have already done for this one and so now I have some to choose from. If you have not already been busy enough thanks to the partnership with MotionRC, I think this one is really going to keep you cranking out the vinyl! Now we just need some AL37s to put them on! Hurry up slow boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
            Need to check the thread.... 37 is a bit off... LOL But still very cool!
            Yeah I know F7F is a bit off from AL37, but I just had to share.

Comment

• Originally posted by urrl View Post
              For now we can dream...
              That brought back some memories, it also reminded me of flt103. I was stationed In Germany and was rotating back stateside with my wife and 5 month old son. We were scheduled to be on that flight, but fate had other ideas for us and we left earlier.

Comment

• urrl, me to. Our preferred travel from Detroit to London and back, three times a year, was on Pan-Am and their Airbus 310. Used many other airlines but loved Pan-Am. Gone are those days of relaxed, enjoyable flying but at least we do have those memories.

Are we going to remember that cattle truck flight in a cigar tube that we took last month ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

That brought back some memories, it also reminded me of flt103. I was stationed In Germany and was rotating back stateside with my wife and 5 month old son. We were scheduled to be on that flight, but fate had other ideas for us and we left earlier.
                  God was watching over ya'll!!! I wasn't being critical of the F7F post. I am just keeping up my moderator duties!!!!! Love the Tigercat! Great flying bird and yours looks great!!! Blessings and thanks for your service!!! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldmiller View Post
                    Im new to this forum but a hobbyist for many years plus my job I'm a c-UAS pilot/trainer overseas with the CF Military. I'm planning to do a pre-order on the AL37-Max and hopefully my theme will be Lufthansa if I can get my graphics printed from Callie Graphics.. Click image for larger version Name:	737 max Lufthansa.png Views:	0 Size:	566.4 KB ID:	219912
                    I already got the luftansa liverie from Callie, awsome choice

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	52781FA4-ECD1-48C4-AA44-D4AD07B25857.jpeg Views:	41 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	220302Click image for larger version  Name:	9C126CDE-F824-445E-8958-FFA469DCA0A5.jpeg Views:	47 Size:	146.4 KB ID:	220301
                      Originally posted by Hardway View Post

God was watching over ya'll!!! I wasn't being critical of the F7F post. I am just keeping up my moderator duties!!!!! Love the Tigercat! Great flying bird and yours looks great!!! Blessings and thanks for your service!!! Jerry
                      No worries Jerry, and thank you. My 8 years in the US ARMY, made me who I am today. This Tigercat is my 3rd and the biggest and yes, they are Great Flyers!!! Just like the new AL37’s will be, very predictable. I’m going to go off topic 1 last time here, and share the other item I purchased earlier this morning.
                      A Modaire A-4 Kit w/Brand new Jetcat P80SE

Comment

• Originally posted by BETA View Post

I already got the luftansa liverie from Callie, awsome choice
                        That's awesome that im not the only one who loves the Lufthansa decal. BTW did you order the older style with the "yellow bird" or the newer style with the "white" bird. I sent Callie the pics of the new style white logo version..

Comment

• Originally posted by BETA View Post
                          Love freewing has come up with an airliner, hope they make more airliners (747) and civilian planes like king air, baron, etc.
                          Beta, there has been a market in RC commercial airliners for quite some time now.. mostly fiberglass models made for turbine and a ducted fan engines. Check out this link.. https://www.rcrange.com/civilian-air...ners-transport.

With the success of this new model Freewing is putting out being that the jet is a 737 Max, I think they should go even bigger with a giant scale 787 Dreamliner or better yet the Airbus 350 XWB.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEoKlbStI9M

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedritofly View Post
                            one in cart and decals?

Click image for larger version Name:	Norwegian.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.5 KB ID:	220218Norwegian (nose will be difficult) or
                            Click image for larger version Name:	American.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	220220 American

PA
                            You can always mask off the front and nose section and tail and paint those area's red for your Norwegian look..

Comment

You can always mask off the front and nose section and tail and paint those area's red for your Norwegian look..
                              I'll do that and hope to find the right color and one who don't attack the material .
                              Meanwhile i Pre-Ordered the AL37 and asked Callie for an norwegian decal with "Freddie Mercury" on tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedritofly View Post

I'll do that and hope to find the right color and one who don't attack the material .
                                Meanwhile i Pre-Ordered the AL37 and asked Callie for an norwegian decal with "Freddie Mercury" on tail.
                                😳😳 😊 awesome
                                Attached Files

Comment

😳😳 😊 awesome
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	norwegian-freddie-mercury.jpg
Views:	1671
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	220345

Comment

• The First custom AL37 from Motion RC is just about finished. I was so excited to share a few pics with you all as I know everyone is just super excited to get theirs too. Thank you Callie Soden of Callie Graphics for the decals, they fit perfect.

Make sure to Pre-Order your AL37 and get your decals from Callie Graphics to make you own personalized Airliner.

More pictures to come for you all to enjoy.

See this and others on my YouTube channel, Hobby Squawk and Motion Rc Customer Community here soon.

Rc Pilot that strives to show honest reviews and flight video’s of rc products. I try to provide a variety content of scale turbine/ edf jets and warbird aircraft. If you enjoy my posts feel free to comment but I have no interest in comments that dont uplift and help the viewers in the hobby.

Welcome to the Motion RC Customer Community FB group! This groups is where you can come to share pictures and videos of your favorite Motion RC products, ask the customer community for any RC help...

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• HELP! Alright I need some input, attached is th Click image for larger version

Name:	8E92A271-F2E8-43B8-B5B3-964E73878462.jpeg
Views:	1793
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	220367 e Pixar Livery from Calli. The fuse will be painted light blue and the belly and wing bottoms white. From everything I see the wing tops are flat grey. I am not sure if I like that.
                                      WOULD YOU PAINT THE WING TOPS AND HORIZONTAL STAB TOPS BLUE ALSO???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmccormick View Post
                                        HELP! Alright I need some input, attached is th Click image for larger version

Name:	8E92A271-F2E8-43B8-B5B3-964E73878462.jpeg
Views:	1793
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	220367 e Pixar Livery from Calli. The fuse will be painted light blue and the belly and wing bottoms white. From everything I see the wing tops are flat grey. I am not sure if I like that.
                                        WOULD YOU PAINT THE WING TOPS AND HORIZONTAL STAB TOPS BLUE ALSO???
                                        If I did not like the gray wings (and horizontal stabilizers) or did not want to paint them, I'd leave them white, not paint them blue since I enjoy the contrast. However, that's just one opinion , and what's most important is how you want it and what you like best.

Comment

• I was leaning towards this livery from Qantas Air.....
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	28af941c9bf34875a9d45048415280b4.jpg
Views:	1765
Size:	277.4 KB
ID:	220373

Comment

Working...
                                          X