X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoDirt! View Post
    The closer I look at the 3D detail parts the detail I see on the dashboard. It looks like there's no gauges etc. :(
    The gauges are there, there's really good detail on all the pieces.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

The gauges are there, there's really good detail on all the pieces.
      I'm looking at the plastic parts Motion has. They just don't look as detailed as the parts you and others had printed. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

Comment

I'm looking at the plastic parts Motion has. They just don't look as detailed as the parts you and others had printed. Hopefully I'm mistaken.
        I just don't think the picture shows the detail.
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Yeah, there is no contrast to see the details with those white parts. You'll find the detail on the parts is very nice.

Comment

• So I was told by MRC that the Nose Gear Doors were not in the container from last Thursday, so they don't know when they will be in. They said all parts received last week will be on the website by tomorrow. So I guess I'll complete my model without them... :Angry:

Comment

• I haven't even started mine other than remove the outer boxes and look at it. :Confused:
              AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                I haven't even started mine other than remove the outer boxes and look at it. :Confused:
                I'm relieved I'm not the only one!

Comment

• Originally posted by handyman220 View Post

I'm relieved I'm not the only one!
                  And both of ya have "handy" in your user name. HUH....... LOL
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• :Sweating:;):Cool:
                    AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

And both of ya have "handy" in your user name. HUH....... LOL
                      LOL LOL Too many projects already started, need to finish some before starting another. :Silly: That's my story! ;)

Comment

• Those 3-D parts look pretty good. Except for the machine guns. They look like something made out of Legos.

Comment

• Prowler was right, not enough contrast in the site photo. My detail parts arrived and the dash looks good as well as the throttle quadrant and bomb sights. The guns are OK. I am wondering about that lone pivot mount though. I know it was asked about previously but I still don't know where it would go. Maybe there should be two for the waist guns? Or is it for the nose?

If I can get a couple good pics I'll try to post them.

Comment

• :Confused:Only got one pivot here as well....D nose is possible.

Comment

The closer I look at the 3D detail parts the less detail I see on the dashboard. It looks like there's no gauges etc. :(
                              The 3D parts are very detailed !! I got mine yesterday and was very impressed,

Comment

The guns are OK. I am wondering about that lone pivot mount though. I know it was asked about previously but I still don't know where it would go. Maybe there should be two for the waist guns? Or is it for the nose?

It is for the nose of the D version. R.
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                                  It is for the nose of the D version. R.
                                  :Cool:

Comment

• Ahhh, a little contrast makes a big difference.
                                    Much more detail than on the site photo.
                                    Maybe they should do the same?

Now, how the heck am I gonna paint these things :Confused:

Comment

• Wow! Those really are fantastic prints. Painting them is fun. :)

Comment

• Here is what the actual Cockpit looked like...

Comment

• Here is one in color. R
                                          AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                                          X