Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got notified of parts in stock. Props in particular

Comment

• This may sound morbid, and if anyone is offended, I apologize up front.

If anyone experiences a mishap that results in having to purchase a new fuselage, either color, I would gladly pay for the bomb bay area to be sent to me. I can use one to make it easier to design 3D printed bomb bay doors. What I create will be shared freely for others to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by mirored View Post
        I just got notified of parts in stock. Props in particular
        About time, just ordered mine. In the meantime, used the 9X7 Master Airscrews and the 9X6.5 FMS for the B-25. Still they don't have some of the other parts in.
        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Aw, just props. Nothing else; no nose gear doors, no pilots, no 3DP parts...:Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
            I went with Male Call because I'm a big Jimmy Stewart fan. I had a bad rudder servo but Motion got me taken care of right away, the parts showed up last week and so did the F-4.so I've been distracted.

Here are some pictures of the graphics, Callie does great work!
            Looks good. I had the pleasure of meeting Jimmy Stuart when he was Grand Marshal of the Rose Parade back in 1983. He was deaf as a door and his wife even apologized that if he answers different from what you asked don't be offended. I guess all those flight hours took a toll on his hearing.
            Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post

He was deaf as a door and his wife even apologized that if he answers different from what you asked don't be offended. I guess all those flight hours took a toll on his hearing.
              It's from when he fell in the pond to save his brother and got his ears boxed in It's a Wonderful LifeLOL. Very cool that you actually got to meet him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post
                Aw, just props. Nothing else; no nose gear doors, no pilots, no 3DP parts...:Crying:
                No Nose Wheels either. On all my planes I change the wheels to rubber as the foam wheels don't last as long on our asphalt runway. For the B-24, if you have the suspension struts, these have a nice axel with a set screw to hold it in instead of the stupid c clamps. For these I use the Hanger 9 Pro-Lite 3 1/4". For the nose wheel I use a Robart 2 3/4" Diamond or straight tread and use some washers and a 5/32 dura collar to hold them on, again getting rid of the c clamps. Just moto tool a notch in the axel for the set screw. Changing tires is now quick and easy (and I don't have to worry about taking off or putting on the c clamps as they fly off into the wild blue), and the tires last much longer and give an even wear.
                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

No Nose Wheels either. On all my planes I change the wheels to rubber as the foam wheels don't last as long on our asphalt runway. For the B-24, if you have the suspension struts, these have a nice axel with a set screw to hold it in instead of the stupid c clamps. For these I use the Hanger 9 Pro-Lite 3 1/4". For the nose wheel I use a Robart 2 3/4" Diamond or straight tread and use some washers and a 5/32 dura collar to hold them on, again getting rid of the c clamps. Just moto tool a notch in the axel for the set screw. Changing tires is now quick and easy (and I don't have to worry about taking off or putting on the c clamps as they fly off into the wild blue), and the tires last much longer and give an even wear.
                  So now the Pilots are back in stock, and <surprise!> the 3DP parts are now on the upgrade page, but Out Of Stock (well, at least that's some progress).

Comment

• One of the guys at our field, Steve Johnson, has the silver version. I was able to take a few photos of his the other day. Really great looking model in the air.

Mike

Comment

So now the Pilots are back in stock, and <surprise!> the 3DP parts are now on the upgrade page, but Out Of Stock (well, at least that's some progress).
                      ...and now just got notification that the 3DP parts are available! Maybe today's the day... Nose gear doors??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

No Nose Wheels either..
                        ...and the Nose Wheels are now in stock. But still no Nose Gear Doors...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiflyer View Post
                          One of the guys at our field, Steve Johnson, has the silver version. I was able to take a few photos of his the other day. Really great looking model in the air.

Mike
                          Mike, those are great photos, especially the landing one. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Woo Hoo! Finally got the turret detail parts ordered!!:)
                            Of course the nose doors will show now that I placed my order :(

Comment

• I'm waiting for a few more hours, hoping. I hope also that waiting isn't a mistake...

Comment

• I started adding them to my cart, it stopped at 93 so I'd say they have 93 in stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiflyer View Post
                                  One of the guys at our field, Steve Johnson, has the silver version. I was able to take a few photos of his the other day. Really great looking model in the air.

Mike
                                  Those are some really good shots.
                                  TiredIron Aviation
                                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

...and the Nose Wheels are now in stock. But still no Nose Gear Doors...
                                    Do they have plans to sell the nose gear Doors as they already have hinge parts already in the B-24 ? Another way of getting extra $$ i guess.

Comment

• B-24 update.

Tonight I got the defective rudder servo replaced and the plane assembled. The two servo wires that come from the nose gear were rubbing on the nose tire, my A-10's landing light wire did this and it broke free during one flight. I figure this is not good so I used some Foam-Tac to glue the servo wires to the sides of the fuse not they are tucked out of the way.

I'm trying to decide were to out the receiver, if anyone would like to share some pics of how you mounted you'res I'd appreciate it.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up on the servo wires from the nose gear/steering. I've taped mine out of the way now. Here's where I've placed my Lemon RX. The sat is stuck to the floor aft of the main RX.
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3053.JPG Views:	1 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	124460

Comment

• The closer I look at the 3D detail parts the less detail I see on the dashboard. It looks like there's no gauges etc. :(

Comment

Working...
                                          X