Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having recently purchased the new A-10 (gets here tomorrow!), the upgraded 8S Yak-130, and the upgraded 12bl Me-262, I'm going to hold off on pre-ordering this beautiful Spitty. It will be in my hangar eventually, probably later this year. So, there will be an extra one available for someone else to pre-order. ;)
    Pat

Comment

• Peorder. Preorder. Preorder. Preorder Is there a pattern developing here.
      Dewey l

Comment

• Motion RC Your Killen me smalls! LOL pre-order That Spitfire

Comment

• Seems to be a bit of a delay on this bird, originally it was supposed to be out around the same time as the Avanti if I recall.
          Yeah, just looked at the first page, February !!
          No wonder everyone is getting nervous and itchy:Angry::Sick2:

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Im keen as to get my hands on this bird, but happy to wait whilst they get it right. In the meantime, I'll just have to play with the avanti and a-10. :)

Comment

• There's been some minor delays that have to do with ensuring that the quality is what we demand. Our first priority is making a model we can stand behind so rest assured the delays are for good reason and will guarantee the best possible Spitfire once she's in your hands.

:Cool:
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Two classics... ;)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1197.JPG
Views:	494
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	79581

Comment

• I hear you, just curious as to why the long delay and I agree wholeheartedly that the planes should meet your/our expectations before it's released.

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Im with Dan
                    at least on the a10 there was some word always coming back with a reason from Alpha coming on to give some assurances. But with this one its been dead. Shoot im super happy for all the a10 guys but there are some that this bird is just as important to. It would be nice to hear something besides im sure it will be in a couple of weeks and then that never happens. Juat some insight as to whats going on would be great. Great birds are no good if there not in your hanger.
                    Dewey l

Comment

• as i remember they stated that now pre orders start when the container is filled so i know the next container is getting filled up with the second a10 batch so i think the spit will be posted very soon. im ready it looks amazing and even though i bought the new avanti and it is a perfect edf im wanting the spit even more to fly this year.

Comment

• I wish I knew. Alpha would have that information but with his 16-18 hour work days (I'm not kidding) his availability is limited at the moment. If I get any additional intel I will be relaying it to you guys just as soon as I get it. We are always appreciative of your patience and understanding.
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• All good with me, I've waited literally years for a nice big foamy spitty, I can wait a little longer. Appreciate how busy you guys must be with the avanti and a-10 on top of your normal business. Keep up the good work, loving the bigger models you're releasing, thank you!

Comment

• In the meantime, this one is awesome. Enjoy!

Comment

• OMG..........Button.......push.......it.......:Sil ly:
                              Models current and qualified on!: Freewing; 90mm F-16, 80mm Mig-21, A-4, F-14, F-5, L-39, P-51 / Flexinnovation flexjet / HSD; 105mm F-16 / Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, B-24 / FMS; P-40b, F4U Corsair, Beaver (painted as an Army U-6), /Eflite; Carbon Z T-28, V900, P2 Prometheus, Pitts S1, umx Pitts, Champ, umx B-17, and a bunch of other small bits and bobs from hobbyking.

Comment

• While waiting please take look my friend Mark's Spitfire.Hi is top flyer with top Phoenix Spitfire MK XIC (electric)
                                Thank you for your time:

(PART 2 OF 4)CHECK OUT OUR PLAYLIST OF HANGAR 9 SPITFIRE VIDEOS HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xd6kLFvDec&list=PLnnDxY-6mwEHozaRDhgu9pBBl2JO9dBCsMARKS...

Comment

• Good one Shirty, appropriate to see the Spitifre with invasion stripes and you posted it on June the 6, D Day, thanks buddy!!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Father's Day is this Sunday. I'd really like something in Mark IX and size 1600. I'm just saying... ;)

otherwise, I may be stuck with another god-awful tie!!! :Confused:
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

• Here's the latest...We are hoping to have the pre-order in the next week or so. We are waiting for the notification that the container is on the water so we don't have to change the ETA on you. Sorry, not in time for Father's Day but it's coming soon!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Nice! Really looking forward to this bird. :)

Comment

• Our production version for photos and video should be here this week. I'm hoping tomorrow maybe Thursday. Might be Unboxing at NEFI

Comment

Working...
                                          X