Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder where the best place for the rudder. The fin or the tale or both:Confused:
    Talk about thrust vectoring. Insane.:wacky.:)
    Dewey l

Comment

• Bet that thing could knife edge all day but forget about inverted flight with that fin to weight ratio. Although, I would be willing to bet it does a "killer hammerhead"!!!LOLBrad

Comment

• Off topic I know, but just found out Little River Band is touring the US this year, so I bought tickets for their show in Monroeville PA (Near Pittsburg) on Aug 5/17. Promised my daughter I would take her if the band ever came back, we missed seeing them in Ontario a few years ago. It will be a 6 hour road trip down, but we are so excited to see them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobywon View Post
          Off topic I know, but just found out Little River Band is touring the US this year, so I bought tickets for their show in Monroeville PA (Near Pittsburg) on Aug 5/17. Promised my daughter I would take her if the band ever came back, we missed seeing them in Ontario a few years ago. It will be a 6 hour road trip down, but we are so excited to see them!
          Very cool Mobywon. Is the original lead singer still with the band? Just out of "Curiousity" ;)Brad

Comment

• Any word on a release date for the 1600mm Spit??

Comment

• Hey Paul N welcome to the Squawk!
              The first page of the thread still says Early April for preorder and Alpha keeps that fairly up to date. He's in China as we speak, so updates are a little slower but Aros hasn't heard anything yet in regards to changing the date, so that's good news. I'm thinking that the preorder will be pretty soon, but the guys are really good at keeping us up-to-date.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

Very cool Mobywon. Is the original lead singer still with the band? Just out of "Curiousity" ;)Brad
                Haha, don't know Brad, it might be "The Other Guy", sorry I couldn't resist again

Comment

• We have to stop this at some point but it is kind of fun while we're waiting for that shipment to arrive, "It's No Wonder" right?LOL

Comment

• C'mon you two.........."You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind" :):Don't-tell-Anyone:
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Sorry OV10, I'm trying to stop so "Take It Easy On Me"LOL At some point we will run out of titles but until the rain stops or the ship arrives, what the hell,right?Brad

Comment

• Right on mon;)
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          Hey Paul N welcome to the Squawk!
                          The first page of the thread still says Early April for preorder and Alpha keeps that fairly up to date. He's in China as we speak, so updates are a little slower but Aros hasn't heard anything yet in regards to changing the date, so that's good news. I'm thinking that the preorder will be pretty soon, but the guys are really good at keeping us up-to-date.

Grossman56
                          I dunno, since we haven't heard anything concrete from Aros, it feels like its gonna be "A Long Way There"

Comment

• Have faith young fella. ;)

Ive waited literally years for a decent size foamy spitty. This next month or so is gonna be a killer though. Lotta nice new stuff this year, but this is the one I'm most looking forward to flying.

Comment

• Same here. Close behind it is the Durafly 1100mm Bf-109 Emil. The Avios Spit looks to have better detail, but that doesn't really matter for flying. FlightLine/Freewing products have been outstanding. A 1600mm Spit will be soooooooo cool to have and fly. I can't wait. Even have my Jimmie Johnson marking set already.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Going the blue 48 lowes scheme? ;)

Comment

• Tic tic tic tic,
                                  waiting and waiting is raising my ire,
                                  I really need my Flightline Spitfire!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobywon View Post
                                    Tic tic tic tic,
                                    waiting and waiting is raising my ire,
                                    I really need my Flightline Spitfire!!
                                    Maybe there's someone we could hire
                                    Dressed in the proper attire --That we know isn't a liar
                                    That could cross the ocean without getting mired--And retrieve some of those Spitfires--That would be my fondest desire!!!:)Brad

Comment

• Hi Oxotnic,

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                      Same here. Close behind it is the Durafly 1100mm Bf-109 Emil. The Avios Spit looks to have better detail, but that doesn't really matter for flying. FlightLine/Freewing products have been outstanding. A 1600mm Spit will be soooooooo cool to have and fly. I can't wait. Even have my Jimmie Johnson marking set already.
                                      Do you mean Johnnie Johnson? The famous Battle of Britain fighter pilot.

Martin.

Comment

• Yeah, Martin, Johnnie. I was typing faster than I was thinking. Thanks for the correction.
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• So not the number 48 Chevrolet? Lol ;) (guess you have to be a NASCAR fan to get it)

Comment

Working...
                                          X