Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That plug is actually a great thing for those who accidently dig the prop into the ground.. youd be amazed at how hard it is to get the spinner off when its packed full of GA clay lol
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• I've been debating between the Avios Spit VBb and this Spit IX for quite a while. I've finally decided that I want the larger Spitty, rather than the gimmicky scale features of the Avios Spit. I also want the Freewing A-10 and Durafly Bf-109, but I want this 1600mm Spit the most of the three.
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

• Here sits my Winter Project for the 17/18 season!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Now that the A-10 has been ordered, the wait begins again for this bad boy!
          Pat

Comment

• Hey Alpha it looking great. Ive never been so eager to spend my money until you announced this. This is my favorite right behind my Corsairs. Please get those hogs coming so i can get my SPITFIRE.:Angry:. All kidding aside im looking as much forward to it as the other guys are the A10.
            Dewey l

Comment

• I may wait and go with the HK Spitfire instead...WOW!!!! I like it much better from what I just saw
              Brandon Moon

Comment

• HK Spitfire? Link?
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Here Todd. It's a avios one, smaller at 1450mm, runs on a 6s 3000. Has a moving joystick, canopy folds out, is about the only difference. For me, bigger flies better (especially since I live in a very windy city), so I'm for this one. Even if the hk one was bigger, I'd still be dubious about buying one because they are very well known for not stocking spare parts, and waiting half a year to a year for things to come back into stock is not fun. Plus, my experiences with hobbyking haven't been good. Poor quality products, a nightmare to claim on warranty if needed etc. however, that's just my experience I know of many happy hobbyking customers.

Horses for courses, yet I'm personally a lot more confident in getting a quality product from flightline, than I am from hk. And again, I like big models! ;)

Whats the reason for your preference brandon? As you know, I value your opinion.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...fire-Vb-1450mm

Comment

• The HK Spitfire is insanely gorgeous, detailed to the hilt, and a much better looking plane.....I haven't had any problem with them and I like the size and it being FPV ready

Not to mention I have the smaller Durafly which inmo has the best finish of any foamy I've seen and flys great....this Avios is just a larger version of it but detailed to the hilt and FPV ready.
                    Brandon Moon

Comment

• It all depends which MK of Spitfire you like. Both look excellent from what I've seen. I love the earlier models, so I'll personally be looking at the Avios version, but the Flightline has good looks and excellent value for the price. I also really want to try FPV on the Spit, so that is one bonus for the Avios as well.

Comment

• Cheers boys. I think they are both gorgeous... I love my spittys, but the flightline one wins for me. The avios does indeed look like a winner also though. I really don't have a preference which mk. I do like the nines and twos a bit more I guess, but anything before the square edge wing will do it for me. :)

Comment

• I do love the hidden servo feature on the Avios..something Ive wished plane makers would do on every scale model.
                          www.TSHobbies.com
                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a nice touch.

Comment

• Yeah that's got some cool features for sure but I'm sticking with the FlightLine RC model like you shirty, the bigger the better for me, plus being behind the scenes I get the luxury to see the insane level of R&D that is going into these FlightLine RC models so that sells me alone.
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Now that the A10s are coming lets get my SPITFIRE made and on the the way so they can start on a 2000mm CORSAIR for me and my buddy Brad.:Angry::corsair
                                Dewey l

Comment

• Sold my FLRC Spitty jr. This 1600mm version looks awesome. My wallet needs some rehab after the A-10 buy but this one is on my list. Unless of course they come out with a F4 Phantom or A7 Corsair this year. Painful in a good way.
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                                    Now that the A10s are coming lets get my SPITFIRE made and on the the way so they can start on a 2000mm CORSAIR for me and my buddy Brad.:Angry::corsair
                                    Dewey my friend, I couldn't have said it better!!! A 2000mm F4U 1-A Vought Corsair would put me over the top! At my age, I definitly have it on the bucket list. I've read every book on Corsairs and actually met the last surviving pilots and one mechanic of the Blacksheep Squadron at one of their reunions about a decade or so ago. Also went to the Gathering of Corsairs in Mt. Comfort, Indiana,and got to see 4 or 5 Corsairs flying in formation. No brag,just fact.I have copies of the original factory drawings of the plane as well. Just sayin',Brad BTW I think AROS can join the brotherhood

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

Dewey my friend, I couldn't have said it better!!! A 2000mm F4U 1-A Vought Corsair would put me over the top! At my age, I definitly have it on the bucket list. I've read every book on Corsairs and actually met the last surviving pilots and one mechanic of the Blacksheep Squadron at one of their reunions about a decade or so ago. Also went to the Gathering of Corsairs in Mt. Comfort, Indiana,and got to see 4 or 5 Corsairs flying in formation. No brag,just fact.I have copies of the original factory drawings of the plane as well. Just sayin',Brad BTW I think AROS can join the brotherhood
                                      Damn skippy! LOL

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Any chance we could get a few more pics? You know, just to tide me over another day while I'm hanging for this model? ;)

Comment

• When will this beautiful Spitty finally arrive? Been checking MotionRC's " Arriving Soon" page, but there is not even a product page with an E-Mail Notification for when it does arrive in stock (as Motion has done in the past with other Flightline products).

I need to round out my collection!

Comment

Working...
                                          X