Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha. Thanks for the photo's showing how the wing is assembled along with the servo connector circuit box. Exactly what I wanted to see.
    Mike

Comment

• Is it here yet? :saywha

Comment

• Hey Alpha can you give us a little bit of idea about a better release date. There's been a wash of people for the A10 but man I love my prop planes.
        This is number 2 of my favorites and really looking forward to it.:Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug:.
        Dewey l

Comment

• Not before the Warthog Dewey........only bustin on ya !!!!!. LOL
          Release em all at the same time and it would be like dumpin a 55 gal barrel of chum in shark infested water and watch the feedin frenzie :Scared:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Ov10 you got that right. Im really looking forward to both planes but man my prop warbirds are really close to my heart. I don't know if im quite ready for the edf's yet but ill definitely get the hog later. There throwing so much nice stuff at us that i dont have time to fly. Have to work all i can to get the money to buy them with:Cold:. Dang maybe i should get into the lottery and see if i can win some plane money
            . Shoot need that money to buy planes.:Thinking:

Dewey l

Comment

• I hear you on the prop warbirds dewey but if there ever was a cooler EDF, I don't know what it would be. It's like the jet version of a Sandy Pilot in a Skyraider in the Viet Nam era. There was a reason the Skyraider was the last prop driven plane in the Air Force inventory protecting downed pilots and blowing the:Poo:out of anyone approaching. Anyway, I'm not a jet guy but the Hawg rocks, Brad

Comment

• Hi all, any updates on pre-order date? This forum is so quiet, have I missed something?

Comment

• No your not missing anything.. i like you am waiting for that also. I would love to have A10 but right now due to budget as well as experience im waiting on the spitfire. I have a 1/8 scale nitro model but lm really wanting this new foam plane. Maybe we can get Alpha to come back and give us an update. Right now the A10 is getting all the attention
                  :Nerd: Its coming before the Spitfire so what can anyone say.:Sleepy:

Dewey l

Comment

• Hey Mobywon, welcome to the Squawk! We're all toughing it out until the release date, then look out, it'll be Black Friday all over again.
                    I would really be something if the released them all at once. The silence on the Fruit site and HH would be deafening!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• I'm planning to get this Spit, Freewing A-10, and Durafly Bf-109E. Can't wait.
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                        No your not missing anything.. i like you am waiting for that also. I would love to have A10 but right now due to budget as well as experience im waiting on the spitfire. I have a 1/8 scale nitro model but lm really wanting this new foam plane. Maybe we can get Alpha to come back and give us an update. Right now the A10 is getting all the attention
                        :Nerd: Its coming before the Spitfire so what can anyone say.:Sleepy:
                        Yeah Dewey, kinda what I'm thinking, I want the A-10 but think I will get the Spit first. Thanks for the welcome Grossman!

Comment

• Hi Mobywon, this big Spitfire is a cruiser, I think you'll really like it! We're producing the aircraft this month so it won't be too long before we open the pre-order. For some models when people really want to guarantee they get one we'll open a pre-order sooner, but whenever possible we generally prefer to keep pre-orders as short as possible. It will be worth the wait, though. This is the biggest foam electric Spitfire money can buy, and as others have pointed out it really isn't a lot of money for what's in the box. Big plane, few screws, no glue, suspension struts, lights, easy to transport, two decal sets in the box, and a big near-scale prop!
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Can't wait... ;)

Comment

• Thanks Alpha were ready on this one jist like the guys om the A10. Really lookig forward to it. Work them folks at the factory a lille ober time:Cool:
                              Dewey l

Comment

• Absolutely...this is the one I'm waiting to see :)

Definitely been making room in my hangar ;)
                                Brandon Moon

Comment

• Tell him Brandon. We like bacon but we likes or Spitfire to
                                  :)
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• The last finishing touches on the FlightLineRC 1600mm Spitfire included a small but neat feature I pushed to have implemented on this aircraft. The spinner is so large, that the traditional centerline hole for the retaining screw marred the clean lines of the Spiftire's nose. When viewed from the side, the flat point was offputting to me. So, we are including a small plug that snugly fits inside this hole, to "finish" the nose's lines. The plug is removable with a pin inserted through a tiny side hole.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170328_161233.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	69001

Much better nose tip when viewed from the side.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170328_161132.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	69002

P.S. Don't fret about the roundel colors. There's a reason why the test sample is that color and not the actual accurate blue and red. The wheel hubs will be painted matte silver.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• sweet!
                                      www.TSHobbies.com
                                      Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• I'm excited about my a10 and avanti, but it's this one I'm really hanging for! Looking good alpha!

Comment

• Ditto on that my friend....I'm holding out for this one :)
                                          Brandon Moon

Comment

Working...
                                          X