X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Can't wait to receive it so we can get to work. Something for everyone this spring! I'm really excited about all 3 of these new Motion RC releases! NEFI is going to be a blast!
    Darn, my Phoenix won't be the largest Spitty at NEFI like it was last year. :P But I will have the only -2D Tiger :Whew:LOL
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Initially, I was headed toward the Avios Spit Vb, for the scale features and the 6S powerplant. After thinking about it more, I'd decided that the scale features would only be ground scale gimmicks. Sure, it'd be really cool for everyone to gather around the Spit in the ground as I cycled the flaps, watched the yoke move with aileron and elevator input, and open the canopy. As I don't intend to fly it with a pan-n-tilt FPV system, those scale features have absolutely no value in flight. I'm not a speed-demon flyer. I do enjoy the occasional high-speed pass down the flight line, but I'm very much a mixed throttle flyer. So, the 6S 1450mm size isn't that great of a draw for me anymore. Bigger is bigger, no matter what else you do. Stabilizers make smaller planes fly like bigger planes, but bigger planes don't need stabilizers because they already fly like bigger planes, LOL.

This FLRC 1600mm Spit is clearly the right Spit for me. It'll be my first Spit as well, other than my belly-landing Alfa Spit Vb.
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

• I would looooove a giant scale BF-109...Sign me up!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          I would looooove a giant scale BF-109...Sign me up!
          Yep, me,too. First, however, I'd want an FW-190D in 1100mm or larger, preferably larger. A 1600mm Dora would be fantastic!
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• I'd love a big 109 too!!! Please, please consider this iconic plane as a future release. (I like my 109s more than the 190, though I'm a fan of both).

Comment

• Wow.... what a gorgeous plane... I'm a EDF guy but I will get one of these

Comment

• So...When is this plane due to release? and be available to the mass's in the public
                Brandon Moon

Comment

• I will have to get one for sure, but longing for a 2 meter version Moving in the right direction, Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                    So...When is this plane due to release? and be available to the mass's in the public
                    It will be after the Avanti S and A-10 are released so I would think early-mid Summer.
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I like Brandon would like to get an I update to the possible preorder. Originally l believe it was late Febuary and the last l believe was the painting molds also. Can Aros kindly give us some kind of word as to a possible closer month. I dont have alot of disposable income so i try to put up so much per month. If i had a general idea i could maybe buy another plane and have the money saved back for the preorder. Shouldnt also the avanti and the a10 be pn the boat. Will be hoping to hear a little something encouraging soon.
                      Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

It will be after the Avanti S and A-10 are released so I would think early-mid Summer.
                        Summer? That's like December! Dunno if I can wait that long... ;)

Comment

• Hey guys, this is drifting off topic a bit, and probably in the realm of dreaming, but what about a Buchon Me 109E kit that features two different nose options. If they can make a split fuse for the Tigercat, could they not do the same for an optional nose for the ME-109. I know it's all about the price point, but how many of us are going to buy two just to have both. Cheaper than manufacturing two different kits....Just a thought.

What does it take to hang up an airplane? Time, patience, and, if you’re lucky, some clever staff members. Watch as we hang our Hispano HA-1112 Buchón, a lic...

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post

Summer? That's like December! Dunno if I can wait that long... ;)
                            That's right mate, it must be time for a cool change right about now, :Whew:Brad

Comment

• Starting to get a bit cool of a night now yeah. Pretty soon I'll be whinging about freezing lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

That's right mate, it must be time for a cool change right about now, :Whew:Brad
                                Like the appropriate inference to Little River Band;):Cool:
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Like the appropriate inference to Little River Band;):Cool:
                                  Wow, you caught that OV10, I'm impressed! Years ago, my wife and I were in Melbourne visiting a relative and had planned to ride the Great Ocean Road on our bicycles. Before we left for Melbourne, I noticed a town between there and Warnumbool called Little River. I wondered out loud if that could have something to do with the name of the band. :Ligthbulb:My wife thought I was nuts but when we drove through that town, wadayaknow? The band had just formed back in the 70's and hadn't decided on a name and were on there way to a concert in a town called Oceana and stopped for the night in Little River. The rest is history! So there's a piece of Little River Band trivia. That song is among my favorites, Brad :Cool:P.S. Can anyone name the animal on the cover of there first album?

Comment

• :bluecool
                                    Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                    Starting to get a bit cool of a night now yeah. Pretty soon I'll be whinging about freezing lol.
                                    BTW Shirty, Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have a saying which I will convert to centigrade. In the spring, we say aaaaahhhh 15 degrees! and in the fall we say brrrrrrrrr 15 degrees! I guess it's all relative right? For us it's just about time to throw some shrimp on the barbee and get out my cozy mate!:bluecoolBrad

Comment

• Ah, Little River Band! We used to play a couple of their songs as well as Men at work and Angel City. Not bad for a bunch of Canucks, mind you we played Southern Rock as well, no wonder they could never classify us!
                                      Sorry, flashbacks!!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Hey Victor and Tony, lookin' good in Model Airplane News in the June issue!!!:Cool:Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                          :bluecool

BTW Shirty, Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have a saying which I will convert to centigrade. In the spring, we say aaaaahhhh 15 degrees! and in the fall we say brrrrrrrrr 15 degrees! I guess it's all relative right? For us it's just about time to throw some shrimp on the barbee and get out my cozy mate!:bluecoolBrad
                                          Lmao. I knew I liked you boys, good taste in music. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X