Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. A 109 is what I wan next, then a wildcat. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
      Pretty sure Adam and grossman made a typo, and they meant a wildcat. Sorry for any confusion motion, it's def a wildcat they wanted.
      :)
      Oh damn...did I misspell "Wildcat"?? Sorry Shirty!!;) Actually...Bearcat or Wildcat would make it in my hanger...

Not big on 109's but if it would make you happy brother I'm good with it! I'm so happy to get a big Spitfire that will do me for a while.
      Big time propeller head
      Love flying scale and 3D
      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

• Would love, love, love a giant scale BF 109G... No warbird has made me more honest with my takeoffs and landings than the BF 109. Great fun and challenge to nail a 2 point greaser without the dreaded ground loop or wing tip salsa at the end.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
          Pretty sure Adam and grossman made a typo, and they meant a wildcat. Sorry for any confusion motion, it's def a wildcat they wanted.
          It was definitely a typo. It's spelled 'FW-190D9'. ;)
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• aw man this is killing me... we're in home buying mode, so my funds are on lock down. guess I'll have to wait till 2018 for this one.
            www.TSHobbies.com
            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• I wish FlightLine would produce at least a 1400mm Beechcraft Stagger wing bipe -

The BeechCraft Stagger wing is one of my favorite planes besides the Spitfire, P-51D, Corsair, Spitfire P-40, B-17, FW 109, FW-190, Wildcat, Bearcat - the usual list.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

TwistedGrin
              Last edited by TwistedGrin; Jun 28, 2017, 02:25 PM. Reason: Photo Link

Comment

• Ordered my Spitfire a few days ago ,cant wait

Comment

• Hey TS i feel your pain. Im on a very limited income and had the money saved to get this plane. I really wanted it bad and have had to sacrifice alot to get the money. A few weeks ago i had my only transportation to mess up and had to spend the money to fix it. It broke my heart when the preorder came up and ive only been able to save part of the money to get it.:Crying2: Not only that people preordering two knowing that more will be coming soon. I just hope that its not over by next weekend and maybe i can get what i have really been wanting. If not i will just have to wait. Maybe there will be a preorder two. I really hope so.:(
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedGrin View Post
                    I wish FlightLine would produce at least a 1400mm Beechcraft Stagger wing bipe -

The BeechCraft Stagger wing is one of my favorite planes besides the Spitfire, P-51D, Corsair, Spitfire P-40, B-17, FW 109, FW-190, Wildcat, Bearcat - the usual list.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

TwistedGrin
                    I know what you mean. I have seen a few of these at Van Nuys and Camarillo airports. They are beautiful aircraft. I had one but it was very small and the performance was only so so. But the look of the plane was still fantastic.

Comment

• Pilot Ryan on a presentation pass with the new FlightLineRC 1600mm Spitfire Mk.IX...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170629_133314_300.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	83792
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• To get us in even more of a Spitfire mood, watch Ray Hanna's famous low pass... look at the picture at the end of the video...!!!

Cussing in this video so mind the volume button and any babies nearby.

The original low pass when a WW2 aircraft buzzed the camera crew shooting the open of a documentary on the 60th Anniversary of the Spitfire we produced for ...

Comment

• Beautiful shot! Im assuming there will be a Flight Review video soon?

Comment

• That's enough to make a Priest swear !!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Come on, Pilot Ryan and Cpt. Mike, we need a flight video!! :-)
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Captain Kevin Fraser got some footage at Nefi, around 14:00 of Ryan flying the Spitty, he was having some difficulty with the camera, but check it out
                                ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpL74slWI0&t=746s
                                Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                  Captain Kevin Fraser got some footage at Nefi, around 14:00 of Ryan flying the Spitty, he was having some difficulty with the camera, but check it out
                                  ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpL74slWI0&t=746s
                                  Grossman56
                                  Excellent flyer! So glad Kevin captured the maiden. That was thursday evening, NEFI started friday. I received it on wednesday finished the build thursday morning and then hit the road.

We took our official photos the other day, video is next. We can't wait to wring her out at our home field! You guys are going to love it!

Comment

• Can't wait to see it mate.

Ps: Funny you giys call it a "presentation pass". We generally call it a "glory pass", or I personally like to call it a "lookatmyplane pass".

Comment

• is there any chance we could get a picture of the battery compartment/interior? Sound system possibilities.

Comment

• Oh, hell i just realized. The air scoops under the wings. Perfect place to put speakers! Yeah, this could be a fun one.

Comment

• Hey there Ben, one of us can get a photo for you soon. There's plenty of space for speakers inside the fuselage, otherwise the radiators would work, too. I'd think being enclosed would be better for resonance, but I'm not an expert in sound installs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X