Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Phill :Cool: I'm also waiting of mine, its like Santa is coming to town Ho, ho, hoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyer Phill;n87974
      Ray always sends me a small gift...
      [IMG
      http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/UnionPac/Radio%20Controlled%20Aircraft/20170718_170830_zpsxccpjzwb.jpg[/IMG]
      Yes, it's always a nice gesture when you buy something from RC Castle. It's not a lot but it's still nice. How did he know you could use that FMS prop adapter?

Comment

• I'm such an idiot!!! Just ordered the Spitfire so now I'm waiting on it and the Avanti. Sigh

Comment

• I guess I will go see Dunkirk this weekend. Some good Spitfire action.

Comment

• OMG this wait is killing me!
            I've got my decals ordered form Callie, they will be here Friday or Saturday. Sure would be nice to have the plane at the end of the week too; :):spitfire

I'm going with the Eleanor livery.

The plane was flown by
            Maj. Garth Jared
            CO 309th FS
            31st FG, USAAF
            Pomigliano/Castel Volturno AB, Italy
            late 1943/early 1944

Callie is going to change the name Eleanor to Terri (my wife) and the pilots name to mine. I figure she puts up with my addiction so I should dedicate a plane to her. :)

I also wanted something different that a British livery so I was happy to see this one. I know the real plane was different colors of camouflage than the model and I'm OK with that.

The Spitfire Mk.IX "Eleanor" was flown by Maj. Garth Jared while he was commanding office of the 309th Fighter Squadron from November 9 1943 until his death in action on April 18 1944.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
              Yes, it's always a nice gesture when you buy something from RC Castle. It's not a lot but it's still nice. How did he know you could use that FMS prop adapter?
              I also ordered 2 spare F6F props for my LX B-25 with the Spit.
              The home hangar seems to breed!!

Comment

• Yep, I've got lots of little odds and ends from Raymond as well. It's a nice little touch. (Though I've got plenty of voltage checkers now lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by cruiser View Post
                  I guess I will go see Dunkirk this weekend. Some good Spitfire action.
                  If you want to actually be part of some Spitfire action you can do so in the DCS flight simulator for PC. The simulator is free to download and it comes with a few planes. But you can add the Spitfire LF Mk IX to it by buying the module which is currently on sale till July 24. I have found it a great way to become more familiar with a particular warbirds capabilities and limitations.
                  By the way they also recently added the Normandy map too as an add on for a more realistic feel for WWII birds. You can also fly alone or go online battles with other players or you can even team up with a buddy as your wing man.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...ules/spitfire/

Comment

• The A-10 came back into stock this morning so I did an online chat and asked about this bird, it's scheduled to arrive on Friday so if that holds true we'll start seeing these next week! i'm super excited!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5336.JPG
Views:	502
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	88199
                      <happy dance>
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• I've had a question about RcCastle, its the first time i ordererd from them. Is it normal that you can't see (when login) any item status. When i click to "Order History" or "Transactions" its shows
                        "You have not made any previous orders! " And where do you get your Track@Trace number? I've made my Spitty order last monday. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by franky View Post
                          I've had a question about RcCastle, its the first time i ordererd from them. Is it normal that you can't see (when login) any item status. When i click to "Order History" or "Transactions" its shows
                          "You have not made any previous orders! " And where do you get your Track@Trace number? I've made my Spitty order last monday. Thank you.
                          If you did the purchase when NOT logged in (ie, as a "guest"), your purchase will not show in your account. They should have sent you an email stating that your order has been received and will be processed once your payment has been confirmed. In that email, there should be a link. Use the link to see where it takes you. How did you pay? Did you pay by PayPal? Did Paypal send you a confirmation? The tracking number will come a couple days later in an email once he's actually shipped it. Besides, it's only Wednesday. He may not have gotten around to your order if he's really busy. Usually, it's the same day but who knows ????

Comment

• Hi Xviper, I did the purchase as a guest, but the day after i register. I paid with PayPal and got a confirmation from Castle, but no link as you said. Strange that you can't follow the order if you are logged as a guest and after that as a member. I shall wait, maybe i will receive my Tr@Tr number tomorrow :Whew:

Comment

Hi Xviper, I did the purchase as a guest, but the day after i register. I paid with PayPal and got a confirmation from Castle, but no link as you said. Strange that you can't follow the order if you are logged as a guest and after that as a member. I shall wait, maybe i will receive my Tr@Tr number tomorrow :Whew:
                              I don't think they can link a "guest" purchase to a registered account holder at any time, whether it was done first or even afterwards. You'll just have to be patient and wait for emails about each stage of the purchase. Or you could email Raymond and ask him to put your "guest" purchase into your account details but he may not do this internally. It may have to be done by whoever does his website and accounting software. My current order with RC Castle took 3 days before an email came with the tracking number. Even then, the post office will not have that information for a day or two.

Comment

• This same thing happened to me once, when I'd ordered from MRC. I thought that I was logged in, but apparently, I wasn't. I got concerned that my order had been lost, but a quick online chat straightened everything out.
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                                  I don't think they can link a "guest" purchase to a registered account holder at any time, whether it was done first or even afterwards.
                                  You are correct, this is pretty universal will ALL online ordering.

Comment

Hi Xviper, I did the purchase as a guest, but the day after i register. I paid with PayPal and got a confirmation from Castle, but no link as you said. Strange that you can't follow the order if you are logged as a guest and after that as a member. I shall wait, maybe i will receive my Tr@Tr number tomorrow :Whew:
                                    Send Ray an email. He normally replies within a few hours.
                                    The home hangar seems to breed!!

Comment

• Dkalwshkyi hope you are not pulling our leg. Im just as excited about THIS Bird as everyone has been about the a10. That would be cruel and unusual punishment.:Dead:. Who cares about such a little thing. Me!!!!!! Thanks for the news. Ive been waiting verrrrrry impatiently :Angry:. All kidding aside thanks for the update.:) ..
                                      Dewey l

Comment

• I would not joke about this.

Comment

• Pulled this video from someone on the RCGroups pages for this bird. The pilot really tones down the flight for a sweet scale appearance. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                          X