X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stitch View Post
    never know i maybe only one in alabama to have one for afew mo. hahaha! or till next year!
    Nope! Huntsville ordered one first. :Cool:

Stitch, what part of Alabama do you hail from?
    ---
    Warbirder

Comment

• So glad you all can order now. You do t want to miss out on this one. I've done my first flights with our 5000 I'll be trying our 4500 and 4000 as well. I'm looking forward to getting her up at our home field and trying the grass. She was a champ at AMA for NEFI

Comment

• Ryan, we a need flight video! Maybe a build video, too, if there is anything halfway complicated about assembling it.
        ---
        Warbirder

Comment

• Yes!

The detail on this sets the bar up high for any scale mods and the cockpit glass looks like it can easily be modded to be opened or closed. I am way too excited for this. Lol

Comment

• Call me crazy but aftet i saw the info on the page about 2017 orders I went and placed a 2nd order to have for a backup. :Scared:

Comment

• geraldine dekalb county

Comment

• Ryan, looking at the underside of the flap, I can see the support spars. Is it molded into the foam or Is that underside plastic like the flap itself? It's a great addition.

I remember the 1200mm would eventually droop being that it was just thin foam above the flap.

Comment

• One thing that we all commented on but has yet to be mentioned (I think) was that great strobe light on top of the fuse just behind the antennae. Extremely bright and great for sunset flights.
                  You guys will not be disappointed in this bird , I was expecting it to be a slower airplane than it was, WOW, big fat loops and lots of speed. If the reaction at Nefi was any indication of what you guys will get at your home fields, get ready to be the most popular kid on the block.

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
                    Ryan, looking at the underside of the flap, I can see the support spars. Is it molded into the foam or Is that underside plastic like the flap itself? It's a great addition.

I remember the 1200mm would eventually droop being that it was just thin foam above the flap.
                    They are molded into the wing but are all plastic on the flaps themselves.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                        Excellent! Come on 'end of July'!
                        ---
                        Warbirder

Comment

• Awesome Ryan. Cheers mate.

Comment

• I'm in on this one! Placed my order this morning. It was a toss up between this and the Acrtic camo painted F-16. The Spitfire won!! :)

Comment

• Trigger pulled last night..:):) Birthday present from the wife.
                              AMA 424553

Comment

• Either way, you won't be disappointed. This Spitty really does set the bar for future warbirds and I can't wait to see what they'll bring out next, perhaps (dare I say it!) the F8F Bearcat in 1600 mm !!
                                Excuse me, have to change my underwear.

Grossman56
                                BTW, I see Ryan got his B-26, its there in the video, soon to be seen :bluetongue
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Nothing like seeing the maiden first hand @ NEFI ;) That beacon REALLY let it be seen in that pre-storm overcast evening sky:Cool: No need for power mods to this one.........it will go up and up and up :Drooling:
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

They are molded into the wing but are all plastic on the flaps themselves.
                                    It's these little scale details that really set you guys apart and from the rest right now. Others may think it's all unnecessary cosmetics but little things like this, they serve a purpose on their scale counterparts as well.

That's the best thing about having guys that fly these things, designing them as well.

Thanks Ryan!

Comment

• Yep, got the email about 4:30 yesterday...by 4:35 it was pre-ordered!! This baby looks GOOD. The production model really shines...as good as the prototype was it really didn't do it justice. Really looking forward to a longer flight video, but Ryan I appreciate the in flight stuff on the build video. MRC does it again. You guys have competition now a days for sure, but truth be told as good as some of the other companies are now you guys still lead the way in being in tune with what the community wants, taking risks, being informative, and participation in the hobby. If you keep the more intense competition classy you really have no equal. Nice to see a company thriving in the midst of some companies really struggling.

I second the thought of a 1600 Bearcat! At that size could the articulating gear be done I wonder?? Also a super low kv motor with a huge prop would be awesome. This size class opens up a lot of opportunities to engineer things that wouldn't make sense or even be possible on a smaller plane.
                                      Big time propeller head
                                      Love flying scale and 3D
                                      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

• Pretty sure Adam and grossman made a typo, and they meant a wildcat. Sorry for any confusion motion, it's def a wildcat they wanted.
                                        :)

Comment

• We need a true Bf-109G6 or K variant. one done right.

Comment

Working...
                                          X