First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigrb...............DON'T LET IT WIN !!!!!!!!! :Angry:

Woody

Comment

• Common bro I got mine finally flying on rails, even with a heavier battery. Plus its a B26 man don't let her die like that.

Comment

• That's the second nose retract and it's pretty busted up....I'm just going to hide it under the table for a while.
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Fair enough,and trust me I do know about those damn part failures. It does give a nasty taste in the mouth for the preticular model for a while

Comment

• Outta' sight........outta mind for a while. Not a bad idea.

Woody

Comment

• With mine flying the 5000 and 4000 on landing she actually felt floaty. On flaring she rose about 3 feet before settling in. But wow what s smooth dang near perfect flying plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                With mine flying the 5000 and 4000 on landing she actually felt floaty. On flaring she rose about 3 feet before settling in. But wow what s smooth dang near perfect flying plane.
                Martin from Motion contacted me and is going to try and help me out on this one if it's an actual motor or ESC issue so I'm going to tear into it.
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Knowing Dynam I am betting on the motor as the culprit.
                  Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Martin from Motion contacted me and is going to try and help me out on this one if it's an actual motor or ESC issue so I'm going to tear into it.
                    Excellent!

Comment

• So to cover what was done with mine to fly how it was meant to with 4000 and 5000 packs... First there was no tail weights. Second cg point (for mine) was 65mm. Third was the 1/8" wedge up to the trailing edge of the horizontal stab. 4th make sure the wing screw anchors are glued to the bottom of the slots they sit. With all that checked you should have a nice smooth flight.

Comment

• One of the ESC terminal ends that plug on to the motor came loose, all that was holding it was the heat shrink, it looks like both the wire and terminal were "tined" good but had pulled apart to the point were only a very small pin point was holding it on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170824_191254132_iOS.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	94058

Name:	20170824_191924737_iOS.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	94057

Name:	20170824_192349763_iOS.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	94059
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Rifleman glad to hear of your success. Tired iron im glad to hear motion stepping in to help. I had a similar failure on my FW p38 at 40ish days (waited a few weeks before assembly)It seems if your in that 30 days or less window from delivery they will work with you. After that (understandably) your on own.My second flight i had one of the mains stick half way up. The good news is that i was able to land(gently) without collapse and just enough clearance to not bust the prop. After landing i cycled gear again and they retracted normally(i hate ghosts). They have not failed on the bench since. I have found no loose connections up to the gear itself. I will be contacting motion to see about replacement as i am a little gun shy about flying it again. In retrospect with the intial 12(?) Second delay dynam gear has, i cycled the gear to rapidly. If there is a next time i will give a good 15 count between attempts.
                          Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Watch replacing anything in the center section of the wing, every connection has been glued to the point you have to destroy the connector in order to disconnect any of the servo leads.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                              One of the ESC terminal ends that plug on to the motor came loose, all that was holding it was the heat shrink, it looks like both the wire and terminal were "tined" good but had pulled apart to the point were only a very small pin point was holding it on.

Name:	20170824_191254132_iOS.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	94058

Name:	20170824_191924737_iOS.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	94057

Name:	20170824_192349763_iOS.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	94059
                              Oh wow, yet another thing to check carefully for sure. :(

Comment

• That is an easy fix, too bad the airframe isn't.
                                Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Decided to paint the tips of the stab and wings to match the tail colors.... Will help me see it! I hope... Did the prop hubs too.

Comment

• Well I was hoping to catch some video of flying through Harvey, but my recorder failed. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                      Decided to paint the tips of the stab and wings to match the tail colors.... Will help me see it! I hope... Did the prop hubs too.
                                      I really like that livery.
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Just wanted to let you guys know Motion took good care of me on the B-26 :) This is why they have 99.999% of my RC business and always will :Cool:
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Absolutely! Awesome man!

Comment

Working...
                                          X