Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	89320
    ---
    Warbirder

Comment

• You know I just love those scale wheels...:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
        Getting closer! My Spitfires made it to Fort Worth last night. Only 250miles to go! Still showing Wednesday by end of day!
        Mines getting further away! G'day Alaska lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1314.PNG
Views:	727
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	89335

Comment

• Oh Shirty, that's painful...

Comment

• Outch that hurts

Comment

• Mines here. Got it today. I never did see a confirmation on what sheet of decals are water slide if any on this plane. Can s omeone please just say which sheet is what. It would be alot simpler. I really think that flighine really consider makeing the decals one or the other or at least lable if there waterside or not. It is really confuseing for people not familiar with the difference. Or someone who really dosnt enjoy installing them. :Confused::Angry:
              Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                Mines here. Got it today. I never did see a confirmation on what sheet of decals are water slide if any on this plane. Can s omeone please just say which sheet is what. It would be alot simpler. I really think that flighine really consider makeing the decals one or the other or at least lable if there waterside or not. It is really confuseing for people not familiar with the difference. Or someone who really dosnt enjoy installing them. :Confused::Angry:
                Water slide is the sheet that has the fuselage #'s that go over the tail stripe and step stuff

Comment

• The sheet with the step info and small decals like oil and stuff is the decal sheet.

Comment

• Got mine about 6:30pm and she is ready for maiden tomorrow ;-)

Comment

• Looks great! Good luck with the maiden. :)

Comment

• Got mine assembled and all set up. Only major issue was that the threads on the shaft of my motor were boogered up like the die was restarted on the end of the shaft and cross threaded which caused everything to gall up when I tried to tighten it. Its toast, need new motor shaft but when I went to the site to order another shaft there aren't any on there! I'll call Motion Tomorrow. Hopefully the have an equivalent somewhere.

Not a huge rush because I need to airbrush invasion stripes, spray the yellow leading edges on the wings, airbrush the sky stripe around the tail, add radiators to the inside of the scoops on the underside of the wing, put my Callie Graphics on, and weather the whole thing. Still trying to decide if I want to upgrade the cockpit which was the only thing that was mildly disappointing on the bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                          Looks great! Good luck with the maiden. :)
                          Thanks. Hope to have a report later today on the first few flights.

Comment

• Thanks scamp73. I appreciate the information on the decals. I see you are real close to where i live. Been working out in Steadman for the last 2 weeks. What club if any are you in. Maybe Piedmont . Anyhow if your ever out in Fayetteville on a weekend shoot me a pm and we can go over to my club field (Davis Bridge Aeromodelers). Goodluck on your maiden and thanks again
                            Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                              Thanks scamp73. I appreciate the information on the decals. I see you are real close to where i live. Been working out in Steadman for the last 2 weeks. What club if any are you in. Maybe Piedmont . Anyhow if your ever out in Fayetteville on a weekend shoot me a pm and we can go over to my club field (Davis Bridge Aeromodelers). Goodluck on your maiden and thanks again
                              Ya, I am the VP out at Piedmont. I do need to check out your field some time as I have never been there. Hope to maiden at Piedmont after work today.

Comment

• Hey Scamp i know you. :Ligthbulb:I was putting up sideing last year right across the field from where yall fly. I believe i am talking to Dan. You gave me permission to fly after work while we were in the area. Its good to put a face and name with a fellow skauwker. Hows it been.:)
                                Dewey l

Comment

• Hey Scamp your Snoopy looks just like the way you like to fly. Fast and Furious.;)
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• Id love to ride out there to check that out. Then id know what to expect with mine. I got mine yesterday to but was to pooped to do anything with it. Working only a half day today though because work right now is slow. Got maybe a time and if its okay i might come out and watch.:)
                                    Dewey l

Comment

• Oh yea im sorry i forgot. Your welcome to come out anytime someone is there or get up with me and ill meet you out there. The poly reason someone has to be there is because we have a cable and lock across the entrance to the field.:)
                                      Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Delizar View Post
                                        Yup, it is tough living here in Cali. Only 350 good flying days per year.
                                        ya, so we fly in wind, rain, snow and own a house, with 10 good flying days a year. maybe?
                                        Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• 2fewdaysatflyingfield check around and get you a thread file or an auto parts place and get a inexpensive ta and die set. You want regret it in this hobby.:Cool:
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X