Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to clean it up Ralph u see the modelers here want to know what its all about!
    State-of-the-art PMSM/BLDC motor control solution for aerospace applications and robotics - Télega - Zubax Robotics
    Advanced Power Drives

MOTORS FOR RC SURFACE VEHICLES - NEU RACING​​​

Comment

• RC Groups - View Single Post - BIG TYPHOON + PowerCroco 5050 + APD HV Pro 400A

​Nov 13, 2023, 02:57 AM

so you can understand I evoke change! On these forums to reflect truth and not vendor lies.

And Im glad you are all here to read whats been posted on RGC for years!!!! 😀

Now have ralph show you the 610 video with the burnt inverter. Anyone can fudge RTF or post someone else log as their own. Only you will believe he runs faster with a inverter only partially operating the big monster is also not a better plane than a typhoon. DZ has really good equipment and his choice in inverters is the Right one. Its not burned up needing repair because it is motor agnostic and the YGE is not. Ralph said it was a DUMM controller and it is...The quiet fly on the wall second from the left is still in this room Evan..... he quietly drops in here 2 or 3 times a day but if I was on those forums id say the same thing to his face. When they have required him to abide by forums rules he removes all this post from the forums and his fans start crying 😭

Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2588.png Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	392300

Danke,
      Hubert
      State-of-the-art PMSM/BLDC motor control solution for aerospace applications and robotics - Télega - Zubax Robotics
      Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	b3df4953f29c541948008165642862de60a49bf5.png
Views:	156
Size:	652.4 KB
ID:	392306
        Enjoy the embedded solution to short current paths between the drive and motor.
        Attached Files
        Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Komar1.0pcb3.png
Views:	140
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	392309
          Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Komar1.0pcb2.png Views:	0 Size:	244.5 KB ID:	392311

An advanced modeler should never be limited to the CES shelf in the first place. Build something if you want better .
            Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	20220219_215950.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	392318

Boho1Boho1
              Today, 02:47 PM​

😘
              Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Its nothing new with your lack of understanding thats why in 2024 I and my colleagues in the IEEE will just laugh at the post and go on. I cant take it as any more than an embarrassing joke the moniker "guru" when you cant do the vector mathematics like you showed here where you needed a manual to calculate winding factor I sent you.

slotöffnungswinkel am echten sps -stator - Seite 3 - Motoren - RCLine Forum

I dont expect any planes powered by your lies to set a record at any 2024 event where the contestants are more than people with your motor. 😀​
                Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• "In the meantime, the decision has also been made about this engine:

The inspection of the actuator at the manufacturer YGE has shown that it survived the misery without being damaged!
                  This is not entirely unexpected, because the Kapton inserts had remained intact and prevented a fat short circuit over the stator, as the 1000V test had already shown.
                  Also lt.log he had stayed within his power specifications and even turned the engine again during the landing approach.
                  Heino may forgive me: the old actuator series is quite "stupid" compared to the sophisticated software of the newer ones, but it is extremely tough. And that alone is required in speed flight.
                  All these current high-end part-load and speed control features are not really needed in fixed-speed flight.

Now the motor is to get a winding designed directly for the 18S.
                  You can use a 5+4 x1.9YY or alternatively an 8+8x1.5DD.
                  According to Schmiddie's load capacity table, the latter winding can tolerate a little more current than the former.
                  It will definitely fit - if 4+4 x (2x1.5) go in, then 8+8 logically even easier, because the 2nd transition wire is omitted.
                  Maybe it will be even faster when the weather allows flights again."​

U see now instantly the inverter is fine again LOL! but the "Misery" has to be your motor. That was the only thing it was connected to. 🙈🙉🙊 U lie everyday of the week man damn. Its sad and they believe it! without such logs being presented to them🤣 but it will be fudged too. Thast not beyond your scope of dishonesty. Again for the slow.... the inverter has a much higher on resistance so its no where tougher than anything esp APD. U wont post its internal resistance so these are clown azz post to me. You show me all the time that you are definitely not an EE. The stuff you are typing on rc forums about motord is ridiculous. The bifilar motor with low dc resistance failed can you face it? if he didnt exceed the specification why did your motor fail. Care to post that remote response somewhere? Ill find it.
                  Youve been told its ac resistance is 10 times higher u cant accept that. Thats your problem.. I dont mean to be ugly but I'm not going to continue wasting my time with people who act like they are dumm. The motor continue to toast in their intended applications and you say that's acceptable for 1000 euro and I say bull****! Even your own data has shown you the elevated ac losses so something is serious ly wrong with you. You're a Physician so maybe you should consider a wellness check. because the obvious is not sinking in. If they are adequate what do you plan to get from reading these pages anyway I only plan to post more peer reviewed and published data from myself and the true gurus....😀

Click image for larger version  Name:	okon wind.png Views:	0 Size:	299.3 KB ID:	392324

u have as much as 12 paths with parallel bifilars sir! and it burn as much as a half hp just to idle com on b for real u know that's far from optimal!

380 watts loss at idle !
                  Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Youve all the signs of and overloaded motor. Elevated temps. Demag rotors, charred wires, burnt up insulation and fiberglass plates so let me make this clear Dr Ralph Okon. Appeals to pity are just another form of fallacy playa....
                    I would not give a damn about a homeless dog shelter u not going to just burn my money for a bs fuse. And i stand behind that because people will feed a dog and let a human standing at a light or an entire continent of people starve. While they drive Beemer wagons eating bratwurst flying 10000 planes its about time you gave back! Coz in HONG KONG you got a sweat shop of low paid Asian workers winding the things. 130000.00 u took in for just PAW scorpions so the damn dogs are fine! Clearly the motor is above 120 C. You are shown the right material and you argue with that. Thats YOUR problem. There is no solutions to your self inflicted issues because without an iota of formal training and unilog you are smarter than the entire IEEE Ralph. Thats crazy

If u have pride in your work u dont collect a 1000 euros for a motor then tell people the toast that can destroy their inverter is okay.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2198 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	220.6 KB ID:	392328

I may be nothing but at least i care about someone dealing with me better than that! Id be extremely upset if they brung me back this from its intended application. id probably feel a bit embarrassed. You seem to embrace the repairs and the time they are out of flying behind it. They keep having to make new winding decision but the winds are repeatedly the same old thing.

I think Gerben said it best. "If you keep doing the same thing do you expect different results???" You dont want this to happen at the world speed masters do you? or u dont care? people do u no favors not holding you to a higher standard . It makes you weak and lazy and it looks to me like that's already happened! Uve been stroked so much you dont do anything interesting anymore thats why the interest on helifreaks and even the German social media is not there anymore buddy. They know its other things to behold in 2024 and you are living in your past like your friend in Bayern now.
                    Attached Files
                    Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• 2024 F5B WC approved for USA!

"F5B WC in November 2024 in AZ. Perfect opportunity for those that like fast electric gliders to see and even fly with the best in the world."
                      ~Steve Neu~​
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 9.22.51 AM.webp
Views:	102
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	392365
                      Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	APD power stage..png Views:	0 Size:	223.8 KB ID:	392430
                        For fun this is just the A phase of an APD PRO HV. You may note the utilization of all most all the 8 layer copper PCB into the bridge.
                        The inverter carries 36 of these Fets total in a modular stack and can run up to 64kHZ 👀It also utilizes PWM dithering.

Dithering the oscillator frequency results in the power converter being operated not at a single, fixed frequency but over a varying band of frequencies. As a result, the EMI emissions are spread over a range of frequencies instead of a narrow band, resulting in the reduction of the peak value of the EMI emissions. Furthermore, dithering the oscillator will also reduce the peak value at the harmonic frequencies (i.e. frequencies that are multiples of the switching frequency).

How2Power - Answering Your Questions About Power Design

Click image for larger version  Name:	yge320hv-500x500.jpg Views:	4 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	392432

Have the boys counted the # of parallel field effect transistors on the ENTIRE YGE 320 ? It is a fine inverter but there is no way it carries more current than the APD. The addition of the small buss bars to it for YGE's 400 unobtanium is a long way from full plane utilization of 8 copper layers where just one of the power stages alone could sink that. The entire chassis is also aluminum without the heat insulator wrapped around it. You know the lower resistance has a higher stall current. so please don't listen to people who advertise falsely on remote control groups high performance sections or other hobby forums across the globe. U can pull up the internal resistance of all the inverters in a registered version of Ecalc. They are all in the data bases. It is not even close.
                        Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• I dont know what they can see on RC groups Ralph but I cant talk trash on his name because Dzhamel has shown or given me access to the video and the 603 looks legit to me. Shes fast on 16s! I Dunno who can also see the video i posted here. I still have not seen the APD data log though. It would be nice to see what the MOTOR AGNOSTIC inverter thinks about your knocker....

Launch Screenshot
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	dz.png Views:	0 Size:	1.36 MB ID:	392509The end
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	dz2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.37 MB ID:	392510
                          Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• He sails APD and Castle Borat...😀
                            Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• "Der 18S Mototr hatte seinen ersten schnellen Flug.

Offenbar waren die Veränderungen erfolgreich.
                              Das Log zeigt in rot den Motorstrom, in gelb die Stellertemperatur und in türkis die Motortemperatur.
                              Die entnommene Kapazität ist dunkelblau dargestellt.

Trotz Leistungsspitzen von bis zu 20kW und etwa 16-17kW in der Strecke sind alle Temperaturen im grünen Bereich geblieben.
                              Überhitzungsanzeichen sind auch an der Wicklung sind nicht zu sehen.

Der Flug war btw. wieder recht schnell. Die zulässigen 463km/h wurden wahrscheinlich knapp erreicht.

Da geht ganz sicher noch ein bissel mehr.
                              Vielleicht schon heute, wenn das Wetter so bleibt. Anhänge"

Really Ralph?

What thermal performance confirmation is seen at 200 kmh slower and 100 less amperes? Why not show the LOW TEMPERATURE log that created this photo of toast where it will actually operate? And why would you choose yellow as a plot color against this background? I know why ....."they" probably don't. 🙈

Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2198 (1).jpg Views:	4 Size:	220.6 KB ID:	393185

Misleading your consumers isn't impressive to me,. Maybe they are clueless but we know rotor demagnetization and stripped insulation doesn't occur at 70C @ real application the motors are seeing over 200C and have a much higher dcr there too. Here is the EMPIRICAL evidence.... 👀If the motor is only 80% efficient lets say ...4000 watts of the 20000 is waste....so 16kW is all you really have there with a 4000 watt soldering iron.

Click image for larger version  Name:	b2.png Views:	0 Size:	52.4 KB ID:	393191
                              Attached Files
                              Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	fluke.jpg Views:	3 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	393225

I also doubt you meg the motors as per NFPA 70E or ANSI which would measure 1 minute then 11 and average that. I never see a quality rating in your insulation test. Do you know "Dr." that there is a grade of passing not just yeah or nay?

Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Tester Multimeter | Fluke

They have some incredible deals on this gurl that list for 1000.00 USD
                                Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Hi Buddy.

Just extra PPE posted to ensure there is no impression to onlookers that I am talking an imaginary member here.

It is great to see you're still active here HOWEVER!

Ill still wait for the remote responses on the GSM (german social media) but you could truly trim away all the middle men speaking directly here......😀
                                  Boho1Boho1
                                  Today, 03:26 AM​
                                  Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• The False Authority and Kettle Logic is something to behold on the hobby forums and social media like what's app. It is a perfect platform for false "profits" 😁 that will erase what they post automatically after a short time.

What a "perfect call" 😁

But still Borat what is the full load power rating of a power Croco 5050? Lets nail it down to something concrete because running it under 100c in your test confirms you are not running it at what the industry considers full power in the first place. U can see by the inadequate amp draw and considerably lower speed that this was a test designed to bring the results that it brings which was lower operating temperature to post as a counter to you own empirical data that tells anyone with a brain the motors are overloaded in their intended application which does not occur at the test data points you have posted.....😎

Common sense should know it is BS that reads you because you've already posted they need the 400 amperes a YGE 320 "dumb controller" will provide to sail over 610 km/h....which is about 200 km/h faster and 100 amperes more than ya test data point. 463km/h is not even in close to the desired speeds.

Based of this 300 ampere data you just posted at 400 amperes a rough estimate is about 100C so what has really happened here. The data is skewed or the insulation was no good. Everything's rated >180C The other conclusion u might consider is if this data is worth the motor is at its full power limit at 400 amperes so anything more is going to bring elevated temperatures. Pumping the amperage is going to overload the engine thermally. If Youd use a real calculator like ecalc it will tell u when the motor exceeds 100C.Thats your full power limit by the hobby standards here.
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2198 (2).jpg Views:	5 Size:	220.6 KB ID:	393217
                                    Last edited by Clugh; Dec 21, 2023, 07:03 AM.
                                    Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• If you really want to know what the motor can do you have to run it into the failure load points and record the parameters there. Your testing rig is not yet safe enuf to do this and you cant load the 400 amperes with your leather glove on the bell exterior. Thats extremely dangerous. And obviously that will mar any nice finish the bell would have. Christain told me you do that and instead of make fun Ill tell you I would rather you not do that. Seriously! the motors make enuf torque to easily break an arm. You see the power levels....don't be silly . U also need a much larger inverter than 400 for the test bench. You really need to build a full test bridge that is remotely driven and monitored by a PC Gui. If you look at some of the dspic PIC microcontroller evaluation motor board options and their schematics you can reverse engineer one and already have the motor control software freely distributed from them. I can build you the PIC based motor drive for the test rig that will work with the control software terminated correctly for connection to the host pc for a fee but since you are in Germany contact Joerg from JAGS and he can build you an inverter bridge that can sink the amps. The motor control station and shunted bridges can configure and drive all types of motor's and control algorithms from IM's to BLDC's and also synSRM . It can run various forms of field oriented commutation like Direct Torque Control. It already has the interface for a graphic lcd so it could be a stand alone unit that does not need the external PC monitor. If you dont build the custom bridge then you will sacrifice the life of an expensive hobby inverter. You also dont want to use all the cycle life of LiPo u want the lithium car batteries and caps for a DC supply. This is not cheap but will be a super solid supply with very dangerous supply capabilities. A safe rig is a must and you need eye protection an electrical extinguisher and so forth.
                                      Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	fluke 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	393228
                                        This is really Nice Santa!
                                        Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600 (32).jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.6 KB ID:	393231

This might be handy too santa.... for telling advanced hobbyist and the engineers at YGE and Scorpion the motors quadrature and direct axis inductances to tune the inverters bandwidth ratios. 👀
                                          Advanced Power Drives

Comment

Working...
                                          X