X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Ok, silence it is then... I'll keep posting though. :')

Incredible flying. How long have you been at it?
    I'm guessing people are watching and as impressed as I am, but also maybe a little intimidated...🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Ok, silence it is then... I'll keep posting though. :')
      Well, I've not looked at this thread since I crashed mine late January, but this last video shows where the extra thrust has taken you and your Su35 and I'm impressed with the new maneuvers and the way they are flown. Great flying

Comment

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post
        Incredible flying. How long have you been at it?
        Thanks! :)

I got into micro-helis when I was 12 or so... but didn't really fly much, spent most of the time crashing.
        I joined my current airfield back in 2006 and started flying more often then with an Easy Glider.
        Got my first EDF jets in 2009-2011, and fast forward to today, I've logged about 3500 flights, out of which 1900 correspond to EDF jet flights.
        With the Su-35 I've done 825 flights, distributed between 4 different airframes, 2 of which already rest in p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ peace.

Originally posted by TangoVector View Post
        Well, I've not looked at this thread since I crashed mine late January,

Originally posted by TangoVector View Post
        but this last video shows where the extra thrust has taken you and your Su35 and I'm impressed with the new maneuvers and the way they are flown. Great flying
        Thanks!

The extra thrust does really allow to fly unbelievable stuff with this jet :)
        And that's considering my rotors are already chipped, so with new rotors it even has more power! :D

Comment

• Still here, but don't have time for many videos.

Agree on the extra thrust. It really is something else.

Comment

• kallend I know it's taken me a while, but finally got around to edit that video of the cool high alpha flyby I showed you, so, there you go ^^
            Minute 1:15 --->

Comment

kallend I know it's taken me a while, but finally got around to edit that video of the cool high alpha flyby I showed you, so, there you go ^^
              Minute 1:15 --->

Comment

• Originally posted by TangoVector View Post

Since there is no ARF-version I have found of this one, I will not get a new one but instead move on with fond memories of its capabilities. Onwards and upwards!

Well, I was not finished scratching this itch and I have got a super deal on a used but in good shape airframe with spare parts, so I'm back in the Su35 game, wohoo!

Comment

• Great news, woooohoooo!! :DDD
                  Welcome back!

And speaking of great news, my Su-35 just passed 400 flights! :DDDDDD

Comment

• Comment

Awesome piloting as always Jandro - and yeah I'm not banned here yet ;)

Comment

• Hey, hi Tube!
                        Didn't know you were in Squawk too, welcome aboard!

Comment

• This video came out extra-good... #hype!

Comment

• Nice video. Too long, but very nice flying.

Comment

• Thanks ^^
                              As I always say, though... I don't ask anyone to watch to the end (but it's nice if you do!).

Comment

• Freestyling to music for a change (as in, actually flying to the music, not adding it after the fact)... I'm satisfied with the outcome!

Comment

• THe freewing su35 is still the best jet freewing or any company has produced. best performance, great speed, awesome presence and cool looks. I also loved the original f18 90mm with thrust vectoring. I wish freewing would make that jet again cause its the second best. I only fly my freewing su35 cause the other jets dont interest me at all. It would be a shame if freewing stopped production of this awesome jet. Theres plenty of choices for pilots that dont like thrust vectoring. Thrust vectoring fans need more choices. I do like the eflite twin 64mm a10 cause its ery fast but still not as awesome as the su35.

Comment

• +1 to all said, and new video to emphasize the point! :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                      5) A hand launch configuration is easy... remove the undercarriage, ventral fins, and drop down to a high C 4000. Glass or Modpodge the nacelles, but don't overdo it. Fiberglass tape painted over works great and is more durable on grass. The Su-35 won't fly exactly like the MiG-29, but it will get you close. Also, wrap the fingerholes you cut in with fiberglass tape. If you're extra finicky, remove the associated gear plastic parts (including door servo and string steering servo) to reduce more weight then tape over the nose doors and mains holes to reduce drag.

I ended up keeping TV but ditching the wing servos and rudder servos and flying tailerons. Very light, very simple, very acrobatic.
                                      I followed Alpha's recommendation and made my plane an Su-35 Lite. Boy, does it fly nice at 6lb 2oz. It flys the same amount of time on a 4000 as it did before on a 6000.

Comment

• Nice flatspin!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                          X