Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude !!! That was Pure Madness !! Hahahahaha. I like it !!

Comment

• Hahaha, definitely lots going on.

Comment

• As winter is upon us it seems appropriate to post one of my favorite winter flight videos from last year. https://youtu.be/PGJO0dDjmfI
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 4923crew; Oct 30, 2019, 09:04 PM. Reason: Added pics

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
          I was wondering when you were gonna get all of that together!! Glad you like it! The F-22 is one of my fave planes at the moment but I have a bigger problem... I can't get all of my birds to the airfield when I want them!! I have to pick and choose what I bring which is not fun... may need to get a trailer....LOL
          Ray I'm in the same boat, can't fit them all in my pickup so I have to pick and choose. I did talk to wifey about a trailer maybe next year, it'll double as a carrier for the Electra Glide on the long road trips and then a plane hauler for flight days!!!! Too many cool planes not enough nice days....

Comment

• Originally posted by loki255 View Post

Ray I'm in the same boat, can't fit them all in my pickup so I have to pick and choose. I did talk to wifey about a trailer maybe next year, it'll double as a carrier for the Electra Glide on the long road trips and then a plane hauler for flight days!!!! Too many cool planes not enough nice days....
            So far I can fit about 3-4 80-90mm jets on the back seat.... only one with wings off... I am loving the 70-80mm planes because they fit in my trunk fully assembled... I am sure that I will come up with a better way to do it soon...
            Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
            I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Hi, here is a Link to a Flightvideo with my F-22 Raptor......it is done with a hat cam so if you don't like just ignore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                Looks like im the first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jets and Wings View Post
                  Hi, here is a Link to a Flightvideo with my F-22 Raptor......it is done with a hat cam so if you don't like just ignore...
                  I feel like I need to make a PSA here...Look, nobody should have to preface their hat cam footage by saying "ignore if you don't like" et al...Sure, it's true some of us prefer to watch video that shows the model closer than a hat cam can but if it's all you have to work with, that's perfectly okay! Not saying this to you specifically Jets and Wings, just as an overall message because I have heard others say similar things in recent months. I wish I never brought it up quite honestly. It's the last thing I wanted to do is make people feel self conscious about their videos. Work with what ya got and we all appreciate the effort!
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I love this thing
                    Some fun at Bellair RC Flyers in the wind

Comment

• Not sure what to buy the 6s F 22 Rapter or the 6s F 4 Phantom.Think the F 22 might be a better model to fly but love the Phantom .Use to work on the F4 Phantom .Why have Freewing gone for a 9 blade fan on these 6s models and not a 12 blade fan .What advantage ,if any does a 9 blade fan have over a 12 blade fan ?. Yes I know everyone is going to say go for the 8s model but I have loads of 6s lipo and no 4s lipos to make up the 8s ,plus the cost of going for an 8s model ,so it will have to be the 6s model

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
                        Not sure what to buy the 6s F 22 Rapter or the 6s F 4 Phantom.Think the F 22 might be a better model to fly but love the Phantom .Use to work on the F4 Phantom .Why have Freewing gone for a 9 blade fan on these 6s models and not a 12 blade fan .What advantage ,if any does a 9 blade fan have over a 12 blade fan ?. Yes I know everyone is going to say go for the 8s model but I have loads of 6s lipo and no 4s lipos to make up the 8s ,plus the cost of going for an 8s model ,so it will have to be the 6s model
                        The 9 blade is more efficient and makes better power with less amp draw. My F22 is the 8s model but my F18 has the 9 blade setup and it performed above my expectations power wise.

I had the same concerns about going the 8s route when I bought my F22. But, I just bought a few 2s 5000mah lipos to run with my 6s.

Comment

• 6S F-22 is my vote. Yes, the Phantom is cool, but the F-22 flies better. Keep it light with the 6S and she'll do some amazing maneuvers. 9-blade fans are more efficient than 12 and pull less amps. Slightly higher pitch in sound on the 9 than the 12 though.
                          Pat

Comment

• Think you are right ,I'm goner go for the F 22 .Watched a lot of videos on YouTube of the F 4 and F22 and the F 22 looks the better bet

Comment

• I have both and both are on 8S. The F-22 also got TVs. The F-4 got a repaint to Blue Angel #4. The bottom line is they have very different personalities. They both fly really well. Stock, flown in a scale manner, I like how the F-4 flies better than the F-22. But that said I fly the F-22 more and I definitely don't fly it in a scale manner. You can't go wrong with either one (or the 90mm F-18 either).

Comment

• Love this bird! Fun evenight flight at BellairRCFlyers with the F22, centerburner coming soon!

Comment

• I finally decided between the F 4 Phantom and the F 22 .It is going to be the F 22 .What is the F 22 like to fly ? This will be my first 90mm EDF!!! .I have the Freewing 70mm F 16 and the Freewing F 35 and love them .Will the 90mm F 22 fly something like the 70mm F 16 and F 35 and will it be just as easy to fly has the F 16 and F 35 ?It is a lot of money so need to get a my moneys worth ,do not want to buy a EDF that has issue needs to be easy to fly

Comment

• No, itll fly better, haha. Easier landings, better slow flight, super predictable.. I LOVE the F22. Its not the fastest EDF out there, but has killer presence and just looks great!

Comment

• Has anyone designed a 3DPUP of the HUD? I know that MRC gave us files for the full cockpit except for the HUD as we could just use the one in the kit. But I need one to scale up to 1/8 for my Yellow F-22 turbine.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
                                        I finally decided between the F 4 Phantom and the F 22 .It is going to be the F 22 .What is the F 22 like to fly ? This will be my first 90mm EDF!!! .I have the Freewing 70mm F 16 and the Freewing F 35 and love them .Will the 90mm F 22 fly something like the 70mm F 16 and F 35 and will it be just as easy to fly has the F 16 and F 35 ?It is a lot of money so need to get a my moneys worth ,do not want to buy a EDF that has issue needs to be easy to fly
                                        I have all 3 of those as well and you'll have no problem with the F22. It flies great! Easier than the F35 in my opinion.

Comment

• What they said. It's a no-brainer for a 90mm jet with scale appeal. Flies, handles and lands like a trainer. Enjoy!
                                          My YouTube RC videos:
                                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                          X