X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait,,,, found it :-)
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I got the MCBE blues and the search tool doesn't work too well. I've searched MCBE Reset, MCB reset and multi control board all to no joy.
      With gear up the rudders respond like they are supposed to. Gear down rudders sop working and the nose gear still doesn't work.
      I know I have seen a post on resetting the board in here (unless it was in the L-39 thread. I'll go look there now)
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Ready for Tomorrows Maiden!
        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Look forward to assembling mine Monday!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	780
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	166770

Comment

• Has anyone flown on a Roaring Tops 5500 70C yet and how much flight time are you getting?

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
              Ready for Tomorrows Maiden!
              Looks great! What field, Palos or are you in Geneva?

Comment

• F-22 POWER DEMO

Turn the volume up and hold on folks. Motion RC and Freewing have once again knocked it out of the park with this jet. Fast or slow, this jet is locked in and agile. This is the 3rd & 4th flight respectively showing the higher speed profile of the 6S version. I will make a low speed demo as I get more time to fly her as this was immediately after the maiden and post maiden formation flight. You will also see Jeremy Solt and Jay Deher sneaking into frame on this video.

My bird is rocking the center burner LED afterburner from The RC Geek. It has had the stock nose wheel swapped for the 90mm F-16 nose wheel, and handles fantastic on a hard surfaces in this configuration. It’s been very cold here in Utah, but the EDF jets love the cold air and give higher true airspeeds at the elevation here showing the speed on this model.

A VERY SPECIAL thanks to Camera Girl for freezing with us getting the awesome footage.

Get your centerburner LED afterburner here from the RCGeek, a fantastic product.
                The original CenterBurner line of simulated afterburner lighting systems is the world’s best and most trusted simulated afterburner lighting system! Designed around a custom built LED light boards, it provides a center "glow" and flame effect like a full size jet aircraft afterburner!

F-22 Raptor with 9-Blade High Performance 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31314P Version Note: This is the High Performance version which includes, as of 10/12/2023, a newly designed 3668-1960Kv inrunner motor with 12-blade EDF and a thrust reversing 120A ESC. The F-22 Raptor is the world’s first Fifth Generation

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                  I got the MCBE blues and the search tool doesn't work too well. I've searched MCBE Reset, MCB reset and multi control board all to no joy.
                  With gear up the rudders respond like they are supposed to. Gear down rudders sop working and the nose gear still doesn't work.
                  I know I have seen a post on resetting the board in here (unless it was in the L-39 thread. I'll go look there now)
                  I have the same issue, just like on my L-39. I had to take the rudders and nose steering, put them on a landing gear 3-way, then plugged directly to the RX. Here's the blog post you are looking for:

We have encountered some customers who have been having issues with their L-39 MCB-E control box.  The customers who call with problems are connecting everything to the control box and putting the gear down and immediately noticing they can’t steer the front gear.  It sounds like the rudder and steering servo are out o
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Rdurby View Post
                    Has anyone flown on a Roaring Tops 5500 70C yet and how much flight time are you getting?
                    Not the same pack, but I did the maiden and 3 additional flights today with an RT 6250 35C. After the maiden I had 33% left at 3 minutes, so I bumped it to 3.5 minutes and come down with 20% left. Just about right.
                    Pat

Comment

Ready for Tomorrows Maiden!
                      Set to maiden tomorrow too. Noticed your bec plugged into rx. Isn’t it recommend to plug bec into control board?
                      Freewing A10, F4, F22, Sebart Avanti S mini

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post

Looks great! What field, Palos or are you in Geneva?
                        member at Fox Valley.... Just not big on facing south in the winter ! Going to Pratts Wayne in Bartlett !

Comment

• Originally posted by john2kx View Post

Set to maiden tomorrow too. Noticed your bec plugged into rx. Isn’t it recommend to plug bec into control board?
                          Woah!!! Great catch! wonder if it matters! .... I will go with factory recommendations! Thanks brother!

Comment

Woah!!! Great catch! wonder if it matters! .... I will go with factory recommendations! Thanks brother!
                            I’ve done it both ways but the guys at esprit recommend having power source fed to bus carrying the most load.
                            Freewing A10, F4, F22, Sebart Avanti S mini

Comment

• Excellent Thanks Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                I have the same issue, just like on my L-39. I had to take the rudders and nose steering, put them on a landing gear 3-way, then plugged directly to the RX. Here's the blog post you are looking for:

https://www.motionrc.com/blogs/motio...d-mcb-e-issues
                                I found that about an hour after posting. It doesn't really relate to what I was getting though since when the gear came down the steering did not work and both rudders stopped working as well. I decided to just Y the rudders and plugged the steering into another channel. Used the radio to mix it so it operates when down and doesn't when up.
                                This thing has fought me hard all day long. Not only did I have the issue with the rudders & steering I also had a CC 120 Edge 120 Lite that worked fine on the test stand then smoked after installing it in the plane. Luckily I had a 120 Talon that's working fine (after reworking the motor to ESC leads since they plug directly into the ESC instead of on leads like the Edge did) Still not finished but the weather is not that great here this weekend anyway. I need to get another RX too since it took out my JR 9 channel when the ESC smoked. I have one I'm using to set it up with but don't want to fly it on that one.:(
                                My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU View Post
                                  F-22 POWER DEMO

Turn the volume up and hold on folks. Motion RC and Freewing have once again knocked it out of the park with this jet. Fast or slow, this jet is locked in and agile. This is the 3rd & 4th flight respectively showing the higher speed profile of the 6S version. I will make a low speed demo as I get more time to fly her as this was immediately after the maiden and post maiden formation flight. You will also see Jeremy Solt and Jay Deher sneaking into frame on this video.

My bird is rocking the center burner LED afterburner from The RC Geek. It has had the stock nose wheel swapped for the 90mm F-16 nose wheel, and handles fantastic on a hard surfaces in this configuration. It’s been very cold here in Utah, but the EDF jets love the cold air and give higher true airspeeds at the elevation here showing the speed on this model.

A VERY SPECIAL thanks to Camera Girl for freezing with us getting the awesome footage.

Get your centerburner LED afterburner here from the RCGeek, a fantastic product.
                                  The original CenterBurner line of simulated afterburner lighting systems is the world’s best and most trusted simulated afterburner lighting system! Designed around a custom built LED light boards, it provides a center "glow" and flame effect like a full size jet aircraft afterburner!

https://www.motionrc.com/collections...mm-edf-jet-pnp
                                  That was one helluva video, great flying and incredible scenery. I seldom watch flight videos beginning to end but sure did this one. Big kudos to Camera Girl. Thanks guys! :Cool:
                                  Tom

Comment

• What Tom said! Don't think I could get away with the nose wheel change on my grass field but loved seeing how fast the 6s setup is. As Maverick said, "I feel the need, the need for speed" Looks like a pretty big flight envelope as well. Love the after burner !:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU View Post
                                      F-22 FORMATION

Utah boys freezing but having a blast getting the F-22s dialed in. We had 3 at the field and 2 on a formation flight just after maidening them.

Sweet flying jet. All stock nosewheels were swapped.
                                      That was simply awesome !! With that colder and therefore denser air, you probably picked up a few mph... lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                                        I got the MCBE blues and the search tool doesn't work too well. I've searched MCBE Reset, MCB reset and multi control board all to no joy.
                                        Not sure what receiver you are using, but I have a Lemon Stabilizer Plus 7 channel, and even though the manual says to use the bind “channel” for the gear, it would not work. Apparently, larger size landing gear represents a low impedance load, and the bind slot on the receiver couldn’t tolerate it. From RC Groups I discovered that by switching the flap channel with the gear channel, all is well and it works..

Comment

• So.... not seeing this on the squawk.... but mentioned a few times over in RCG....

Ailerons +- 20mm, Elevators +-20mm at TE, full Flaps 30mm down, Rudder +-20mm, 2mm elevator UP (not down as in manual ) mix with full flaps, manual CG at 150mm.

Comment

Working...
                                          X