First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yf22raptor View Post
    Starscream in the house ..needs a another coat of
    polyurathane, lot of work , but lots of fun , nav lights
    next. Also changed the nose wheel out to an extra one I had from my flex jet

big shout out to callie graphics for making this possible ...
    That is a sharp looking scheme, I really like it.

Comment

• Made a receiver shelf to mount receiver just over blue box.

Comment

• Great idea. I might need to do something like this. Any issues with canopy fitment?

Comment

• I put mine together last night... Shout out to Motionrc for a fantastic, this is hands down the best jet I've ever assembled. Raises the game to a whole new level!

And they delivered it 2 weeks ahead of schedule?! Bravo guys

Comment

• Thanks alpha, that was perfect. For me the 6s then, it won’t be “underpowered” and I fly my foamies nice and tight. I have several turbine jets and I have tried flying my foam jets in their big patterns so I know what you mean. Big Air is cool but for me the beauty of the foam Jets is their simplicity, scale appearance, and ease of operation out of smaller fields.

Comment

• No issue with receiver shelf and canopy. If your receiver is taller than mine you can just cut a small amount off the underside rib. Really not a issue as there is plenty of foam under canopy. I added some mixes on switch to allow stock control surface movement along with adding in elevons.

Comment

• I’ll have to put something in my signature block but I also own the 70mm Me-262, 90mm F-104, and 80mm Avanti (just for fun). So I’m a big fan of foam jets for another reason, I can have a bunch of them. LOL

Comment

• Can’t wait to hear your flight report Rcfiddy.

Comment

Starscream in the house ..needs a another coat of
                    polyurathane, lot of work , but lots of fun , nav lights
                    next. Also changed the nose wheel out to an extra one I had from my flex jet

big shout out to callie graphics for making this possible ...
                    Are there any graphics on the bottom as well? Looks great!

Comment

• No , none on bottom , tnx for the compliments,
                      Gonna maiden Sunday last coat of polyurethane
                      going on today...

Comment

• Man that looks SICK! Nice job!
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Afterburner in looks great ..

Comment

• Looks great but if it doesn’t transform mid flight your only half as good as it looks.

Comment

• Lol , will work on that ....:)

Comment

Afterburner in looks great ..
                                Nice work by you and Callie! That thing is awesome! :Cool:Can't wait to see some dusk or dawn footage with that afterburner!

Comment

Afterburner in looks great ..
                                  Looks Good, even if it were Matte/Flatt , wonder how much weight you added after all the Polyurethane.

Comment

• F-22 FORMATION

Utah boys freezing but having a blast getting the F-22s dialed in. We had 3 at the field and 2 on a formation flight just after maidening them.

Sweet flying jet. All stock nosewheels were swapped.

Comment

• My stock 6s numbers
                                      103 amps
                                      2250 watts
                                      Glacier 5800 mah/45c

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                        For anyone that may be a little confused about how to set the stab neutral position.
                                        Guy's please help :-) ..... Maiden tomorrow.... Still fuzzy on the elevator reference line.... is it from the bottom of the fuse? or is it from the like where the top an bottom half of the fuse come together?
                                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Working...
                                          X