Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah too much effort for details I would never notice or care about.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I third that. I assumed they were just insurance stickers.

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Comment

• Here's what I did with my extra decals based on full scale pics I was able to find:

Pat

Comment

• Find a picture of the bottom of a real one and you'll see. Same spot where the fan hatch is.

Comment

• Thanks Pat and Mac!

Comment

• Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me with the Aircraft Type settings on the Spektrum DX6 & Spektrum AR631 with safe. Need to get this correct before I fly the beast :)

I am not sure on the Wing Type and Tail Type for the 90mm 6S 6CH. I just need the basic setup - nothing special like the flaps moving with ailerons etc yet :)

I have all of the control surfaces moving with both set to 'Normal' but I am not sure that is correct... ?

Should they really be set to some of the following :

Wing :
              - Normal (shows 1 servo for both so does not seem right..)
              - Dual Ali
              - Flaperon
              - 1 Ali, 1 Flap
              - 2 Ali, 1 Flap
              - Elevnon

Tail :
              - Normal
              - V Type A (1 servo each)
              - V Tail B (looks same as A) ?
              - Dual Ele
              - Dual Rudd
              - Dual Rud / Ele

My gut says Dual Ali & V type A or B but please advise..?

Any advice is much appreciated I have only flown an apprentice s and visionaire :)

* P.S. where are the stickers meant to go the manual does not say either...
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke89 View Post
                Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me with the Aircraft Type settings on the Spektrum DX6 & Spektrum AR631 with safe. Need to get this correct before I fly the beast :)

I am not sure on the Wing Type and Tail Type for the 90mm 6S 6CH. I just need the basic setup - nothing special like the flaps moving with ailerons etc yet :)

I have all of the control surfaces moving with both set to 'Normal' but I am not sure that is correct... ?

Should they really be set to some of the following :

Wing :
                - Normal (shows 1 servo for both so does not seem right..)
                - Dual Ali
                - Flaperon
                - 1 Ali, 1 Flap
                - 2 Ali, 1 Flap
                - Elevnon

Tail :
                - Normal
                - V Type A (1 servo each)
                - V Tail B (looks same as A) ?
                - Dual Ele
                - Dual Rudd
                - Dual Rud / Ele

My gut says Dual Ali & V type A or B but please advise..?

Any advice is much appreciated I have only flown an apprentice s and visionaire :)

* P.S. where are the stickers meant to go the manual does not say either...
                Thanks
                No, if your ailerons are Y'd together, then it's 1 AIL, 1 flap. Tail is also "normal" since both rudders are also Y'd together. It's only dual AIL and dual RUD if each aileron and each rudder servo is plugged into separate ports on the RX and you can't do that with a 6-ch RX. IE, you have 1 lead for the AIL going into the RX and 1 lead for the RUD going into the RX. If you go dual anything on this plane, it won't work long before you get to fly it. You won't even be able to set it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnn View Post
                  Thought I would share my refinished F22. Filled in all panel lines, followed by new paint. This was based on RcGeek’s techniques.
                  Wht colors did you use if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

• I'm pretty amazed at how well this jet handles inverted high alpha, even without vectored thrust... w00t!

Comment

• Who is using one of the 3D printed front landing gear braces that you can purchase on ebay on their 90mm F22? I am going to be running on grass mostly and I was told that it is a good idea to install one of these front landing gear braces to strengthen the front landing gear on the F22.
                      Thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Hi all. I would love to see an avro Vulcan. From freewing

say 72 in. Twin fans in ctr section with plug in removable outer panels. 2colour schemes Camouflage or all white
                          fantastic model.

Comment

• Dang, I love to have this one! Very KEWL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                              Great Video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                Yeah too much effort for details I would never notice or care about.
                                Hello Aros! Hope all is well buddy. I hope things are going awesome with your family too. Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post
                                  Great Video!
                                  Thanks!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

im looking into fitting some lights to the f22 for orientation.

I saw some people using the f14 light set. Does anyone know if these lights fit straight into the bluebox? Or would the l39 set be easier to fit? Im not so got with the soldering/wiring.

thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsky View Post
                                      Hi everyone,

im looking into fitting some lights to the f22 for orientation.

I saw some people using the f14 light set. Does anyone know if these lights fit straight into the bluebox? Or would the l39 set be easier to fit? Im not so got with the soldering/wiring.

thanks for the help.
                                      Every one of these "blueboxes" that I've seen in my planes have the ability to plug lights in. Here is the diagram of the one from my F-22 and you can see all the light inputs (2-pin). All Freewing LED lights should accept the same voltage that comes out of these blueboxes and all are 2-pin. Since only the take-off light is used, the rest are open for you to choose. You should have this same diagram in the manual of your F-22. If you want something much brighter from an aftermarket kit, then you may need to also get their light controller and plug that into the appropriate port on the RX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4058.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	338298

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post

Hello Aros! Hope all is well buddy. I hope things are going awesome with your family too. Matt
                                        You too my friend!! I can't recall did you ever fly this awesome model? You would love it!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                          Every one of these "blueboxes" that I've seen in my planes have the ability to plug lights in. Here is the diagram of the one from my F-22 and you can see all the light inputs (2-pin). All Freewing LED lights should accept the same voltage that comes out of these blueboxes and all are 2-pin. Since only the take-off light is used, the rest are open for you to choose. You should have this same diagram in the manual of your F-22. If you want something much brighter from an aftermarket kit, then you may need to also get their light controller and plug that into the appropriate port on the RX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4058.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	338298
                                          Thanks that’s great. The videos I’ve seen the f14 leds look bright enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X