Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much that helped. If you could, I am also looking for the door servo linkage that opens the doors.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's the slow-mo version (easier to see what I'm doing):

Comment

• Originally posted by Abwagner121 View Post
          Then why give a “smart arse” answer? Wouldn’t it be more productive to just give an answer to the question?
          No, it just encourages more redundant questions and tempts people to be lazy expecting others to do things for them.

Comment

• Doesn't matter he hasn't been back...

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              Doesn't matter he hasn't been back...
              Maybe he's happy with getting one fish. Perhaps he's gone to learn how to fish?

Comment

• Doubtful...

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                Maybe he's happy with getting one fish. Perhaps he's gone to learn how to fish?

Comment

• Hey, welcome back! Did you get it balanced? Fly it? Or am I being too friendly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                    Hey, welcome back! Did you get it balanced? Fly it? Or am I being too friendly?
                    Yes, she got balanced. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1498.JPG
Views:	444
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	347291 This is the landing on it's 7th flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abwagner121

No. I've been ignoring you idiots. Is there some reason that you can't help someone without being an ass? Do you answer everyone like you have? So what if there are "redundant" questions. If someone asked me for help, I wouldn't hesitate to just answer without being a jerk like you're being.
                      Originally posted by Abwagner121
                      Finally getting mine finished. I know that this question has probably been asked/answered a million times

So you are too lazy to look up an answer you KNOW has been answered previously, but other people are jerks for agreeing with you.

Comment

• Congrats.

Originally posted by Abwagner121 View Post

Yes, she got balanced. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1498.JPG
Views:	444
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	347291 This is the landing on it's 7th flight.

Comment

• #brutalhonesty...🤣🤣🤣 kallend

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

[/B]

So you are too lazy to look up an answer you KNOW has been answered previously, but other people are jerks for agreeing with you.
                            Maybe you should read the way they answered the post. Take away the sarcastic BS answers & we wouldn't be having this conversation. And did you ever stop & think that maybe, just maybe, that some others may have some new replies & haven't posted about it yet? Is there any reason that instead of being a jerk, that the initial reply couldn't have said, this is the way that I've set up my plane & left it at that?

Comment

• Well, I can't believe I'm wading into this bathroom wall meeting of the minds...but I just wanted to point out that Evan initially gave you the best answer to your question. He showed you that you could find the answer and other answers to other common questions faster by searching. And that by searching you might actually find the best answer. And he even said he wasn't trying to be a smart arse. Your response sounded a little biting. Which brought in responses from the other fishermen. 😂
                              We are all here to get help and give help. And some threads have many pages of the same question about CG. Even to the point that it clouds the clear answer. But this forum is a great source of information, just sometimes too much information. 😁

Comment

• Deleted

Comment

• Exactly. There are all sorts of different opinions on what works from nose heavier than book to way way way aft of the book. A search would bring up all the different spots and their reasoning and results. I then answered the specific question of will the book CG work.

His answers have told me if he asks another questions, I WILL NOT ANSWER IT!

That said it's great he did select a CG and did fly it. I wonder what he set his CG at, if he checks it gear up or down, where he puts his battery, what brand it is and is he flying it on some open source radio.

Comment

• Some people just want the answer ----- NOW. They want that fish for the day. Some people appreciate being shown how to find the answer and thus, can feed themselves in future. They are too lazy or impatient to learn how to fish or they don't want to learn how to fish or they think they already know how to fish and get insulted when someone tries to show them the way. Then there are the teachers ...................... Some like to teach at grade school level while others like to teach at university level to help people become more independant and learn on their own. You wanna be a baby sitter or a guide dog? Personally, I'd rather know how to find stuff out by myself, particularly when that "stuff" is already out there and I'd rather show others how they can do same. Admittedly, some are not very receptive to this kind of response and get quite abrasive, especially "online". I have little patience for these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abwagner121 View Post

Maybe you should read the way they answered the post. Take away the sarcastic BS answers & we wouldn't be having this conversation. And did you ever stop & think that maybe, just maybe, that some others may have some new replies & haven't posted about it yet? Is there any reason that instead of being a jerk, that the initial reply couldn't have said, this is the way that I've set up my plane & left it at that?
                                      Maybe you'd get a more sympathetic response if you didn't call those who tried to teach you how to find information for yourself "idiots", "jerks" and "asses".

Comment

• Crap man, do what I do, slap a pack in and hope for the best! Lol j/k. I actually check balance all the time, on nearly every flight. Jets are alittle more interesting, but I found just use the book cg for the maiden then adjust gradually from there to your flight preference. Hasn't failed me yet.

Comment

• rifleman_btx Book CG!!!🤯That's bold! I'm kidding, sort of.

Comment

Working...
                                          X