Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gyro/ stab on mine but many will tell you all planes fly better with them.

Comment

• Ok good to know- should be an interesting maiden!

Comment

• Just applied the decals - my wingtip rails are dialed in printing production rails now- anyone need a set LMK! Also tweaking my Burners to fit the 36mm can, hopefully get that installed this weekend- low tides are coming next week I should be ready! I made Blue Burners on Su30 Alenka, these will be Amber
        Attached Files

Comment

• More rails final version
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by InTheTubeDeep View Post
            More rails final version
            Excellent job on the printing, you're really dialed in with that printer, a worthy skill. Nice to know a source for the rails, something that's easily broken (at least in my case) and almost impossible to replace without getting the entire wing. Your on "Source List". Bravo!
            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Nice work on those rails InTheTubeDeep! Like Hugh said, they break easily and I still can't believe FW didn't make those as separate spare parts. They could have made a fortune on those alone, lol.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thinking about buying an F-18 to eventually do a turbine conversion with and have a couple questions for the group. Before putting in a turbine, I want to fly it as electric to get used to the airplane. I am considering buying the ARF+ and dropping in an 80mm FMS Predator 3280-KV2100 that I already have on the shelf at home. Will this be sufficient power or should I stick the the 90mm HP? TIA

Comment

• Get the PNP and sell anything you don’t want later. The PNP is always a better deal financially than the kit+.

Comment

• Working on a Amber Burner now 2 versions
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry for this, but I'm thinking there are a lot of other people like me - have / fly both FW and Eflites...

Anyway, this pertains to the Eflite Viper 90. I crashed mine and i'm in the process of putting her back together, but i wasn't smart enough to take pics of the nose gear linkage / set-up when i took her apart, so if any of you have one of these birds and would help a brother out, please send me a pic of the nose gear down inside the gear bay so i can see what i should have photographed... and how the linkage all goes back together...

many thanks in advance if there's anyone that can assist...

Comment

• I finalized the Burner after 3 print versions
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Whats in the Box

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Finalized the Burner, making 3 will sell 2 here if any F18 pilots interested please PM me!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Elbee
                              Elbee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ITTD, ask anyone interested in purchasing these to send you a Private Message (PM) and/or post the offer in the Classifieds (bottom of Home Menu Page)/ Respectfully, LB

• LB noted ⬆︎. Pilots where are you setting ELE- lined up with the Fusi seam line?

Comment

• Hi all!

My F18 is done and ready for maiden.

Comment

• Originally posted by The swede View Post
                                Hi all!

My F18 is done and ready for maiden.
                                Meget bra! Looks cool the Viking on vert stab is sick! What CG will you maiden??

Comment

• The blue box is screwed in! Luckily I unscrewed the batt tray and noticed before I broke something trying to cut it out- I designed an extended tray stock is 228mm, if I measured correctly its another 62mm to back wall, so made a single tray 290mm, but that came out to 11hr print so I just designed a shortcut to glue to original tray added 62mm, should be functional and allow the SMC 6200s or other LiPos to be pushed further aft
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by InTheTubeDeep View Post
                                    ...I designed an extended tray ..
                                    TD, Nicely done. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

TD, Nicely done. Best, LB
                                      Ha I didn't have the patience to wait 11 hours this will do just fine! Here's the STL for those interested- simply glue to existing tray (just tweaked it)

FW 90mm Batt Tray Short 62mm v2 (1).stl
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• InTheTubeDeep Tack😁
                                        I think I go around 95 on the CG, en work from there if I need. And I have some up elevator mixed to the flaps, I hope that will work as a starting point.
                                        And for the Gyro (Spektrum AR8360T) I really don’t know. Three position switch with off, 35/35/35 and 40/50/60 maybe?! if anyone has a good tip, it is gratefully received. :-) I don’t want to mess with a knob when Im flying 😅

Comment

Working...
                                        X