Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have both but have put 8s in them. I prefer the F/A-18C.

Comment

• What are your reasons for leaning towards the F18? Speed, performance?

Thanks,

Ant

Comment

• Exactly. Not to say both don’t fly very well but big sky aerobatics like the real one, speed, smooth.

Comment

• Okay thanks, is the F18 stable on flight? I get that it can be a bit of a handful on landings but I’m guessing not using full flaps could negate that.

Comment

• For me very stable. And I don’t have a gyro of any type in either one.

Comment

• Thank you very much!

Comment

• I’d like to add that though there are threads here for both there are threads with more info on RC Groups.

Comment

• Just imagine a Freewing Hornet in this size...

Comment

• Another killer flight :')

Comment

• Not sure if this was already discussed. I tried searching but did not find any posts.

Has anyone upgraded to the new FW 3668-1960Kv Innrunner Motor 12 blade EDF from the 6S Eurofighter? I currently have the FMS 3670-1950kv motor. The performance/speed is ok. I would like more speed vs low end.

Comment

• A big Thankyou to Elbee for generously sharing the STL files for the cockpit mod. It’s been a while but I completed the upgrade to my Hornet to celebrate RAAF 75 Sqn. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0046.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	395130
                        Attached Files

Comment

• BomberPearce,

I am both humbled and happy at the same time.

This is not just an easy drop-in. I am very pleased that you used my design and amazed at your work.

It is stunning to say the least. Bravo Zulu, Sir.

Respectfully, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by BomberPearce View Post
                            A big Thankyou to Elbee for generously sharing the STL files for the cockpit mod. It’s been a while but I completed the upgrade to my Hornet to celebrate RAAF 75 Sqn. Click image for larger version

Beautiful work!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Looks fantastic, well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by BomberPearce View Post
                                A big Thankyou to Elbee for generously sharing the STL files for the cockpit mod. It’s been a while but I completed the upgrade to my Hornet to celebrate RAAF 75 Sqn. Click image for larger version

Now that's what I'm talking about, exceptional work, what skills you got!!! If I didn't see the surrounding cockpit, I would have initially thought it was the real deal!
                                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks Wildman! I really appreciate your positive feedback. It took me loads of time, but I enjoyed every minute. Gave me a great opportunity to try a number of weathering techniques, plus try my hand at incorporating pico LED’s.

Comment

• Thanks Elbee Airguardian and Aros. Appreciate the comments.

Comment

• Your exterior weathering is ace as well. It really looks like an aged fighter! I bet it's pretty amazing in the air!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                                        BomberPearce,

I am both humbled and happy at the same time.

This is not just an easy drop-in. I am very pleased that you used my design and amazed at your work.

It is stunning to say the least. Bravo Zulu, Sir.

Respectfully, LB
                                        Elbee thats fantastic work well done! I've designing alot of 3D plane parts but not a cockpit yet- I think I'll give it a go on Su27/30

Comment

• Looking back

Comment

Working...
                                          X